used hatchback cars under $5,000 near me

If you are looking for a stress free car buying experience go see DJ at Midway Dodge. Price:<$5000 X. Bodystyle:Coupe X. after speaking with Dino & Danny went to see the car and wasn't disappointed, easy guy's to talk to, I'm an older gentleman to use the term loosely, if your a pisano go see Dino, he speaks your language, you'll enjoy the interaction, both Dino and Danny make you feel welcome and won't try to talk you into anything, took it for a test ride by myself, give um a look, nice guy's, Roy:-}. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. . Was running perfectly, and had 250,000 miles on it. With thousands of pre-owned Lucid models in our inventory there is something for everyone. Location:97501 X. Radius:250 X. Used Hatchbacks Under $10,000 in Columbus Save $851 on 1 Deal. 50 Best Used Cars for Sale under $5,000, Savings from $559 $0-$5,000 100 Miles Away Search Filters Price Range Year Range Make & Model All makes & models Trim -- Body Style -- Vehicle Category -- Location 27527 Radius 100 mi 10 mi 25 mi 50 mi 100 mi 150 mi 200 mi 300 mi 500 mi Any Show More Filters 1026 Results Sort Best Match Best Match If indeed that is the problem (computer) it's way too few miles for computer problems. list price Cars less than $7,000. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. No pressure to buy which was nice. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! However, I never have anyone else in the car but me except on rare occasions. Located at 1625 VIN: JTNB4RBE8L3087008 Stock: TU087008 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-08-2022, Located in Fredericksburg, VA / 1,153 miles away from Rutland, ND. I sold the car to a coworker. I was extremely happy with my deal. One of the best values in a used hatchback is also one of the smallest: The Fiat 500. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. I get around 28 on a highway trip, with a cargo basket on top with stuff in it, but the Durango can barely squeak out 15. I was assured that they honor their 7 year CPO warranty and that it was included with my purchase, though it did not come with any paperwork that night. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. So if the family is all going to Costco, you can't haul too much stuff home. And, I haven't had to do much work to it, thus far. This car has had 3 or 4 recalls now with this one. Would highly recommend to shop from. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule 2 Listings from $8,900. I have not had any bad experience at all. VIN: WAUUPBFF3HA069935 Stock: NRE21573A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-23-2022, Located in Portland, OR / 1,213 miles away from Rutland, ND. I took my girlfriend to get her a car after her car was totalled. VIN: KMHTC6AD7CU074114 Stock: RRY27999 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-15-2022, Located in Comanche, TX / 980 miles away from Rutland, ND. Oh my goodnessbest car I've ever owned. Used Hatchbacks Under $10,000 in Beaumont Save $942 on 2 Deals. Find the best used car under $5,000 in Jackson, MS. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. That had the straight 6 bulletproof 300 in it. 2.0 runs like a pair of cheap pantyhose. We like it, and will purchase a newer model of the same vehicle when we make our next automotive purchase. TrueCar has over 759,745 listings nationwide, updated daily. Drew was a great person to discuss my financing with and also someone who helped me understand the CPO process. Besides routine maintenance, not a single issue. Not one. Has good seating room - both leg room and head room. I bought this used 2015 model in 2017 with about 20 K miles. The 1.6 and the 2.0. . All vehicles are subject to prior sale. I was told the paperwork will come after they process it since the sale happened over the weekend, and we were the last ones out. Very friendly people. Helped me throughout the whole process and was great getting me into a car! Bluetooth, Rear View VIN: 3N1CE2CP7GL372633 Stock: P16032 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-26-2022, Located in Huntington Station, NY / 1,257 miles away from Rutland, ND. If you have the front and back seats occupied, the cargo room in back is very limited. $9,995 Great Deal | $2,248 under Free CARFAX Report A Better Way Wholesale 1.7 (1,351 reviews) Check availability Show details View all 32 photos 1 / 32. Or accelerating onto a freeway. This car meets my needs with plenty of legroom, great fuel mileage, sporty look, and realizability, and dependability. Come on out to Breakaway Honda to see this vehicle in person! Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy. I've done tires, brakes, battery, and fluid changes. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, After fixing it up, (easy to work on by the way and parts are cheap) it had to have been one of the best vehicles I've ever owned Until I got a focus. Amazing customer service, quick sales process, amazing car. Heavens, the odometer only goes up to 300,000. Broke down costs of what I would be getting for what I was giving up after all is said and done (trade-in offer - remaining balance v.s. Filter Advanced Filters. We are happy with the negotiation and the price. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to purchase at AutoNation Toyota. We had such a great experience with DJ. Best Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale . TrueCar has over 772,557 listings nationwide, updated daily. a video consultation. It has to do with an air flow problem on cold start up but blogs and forums I've read say it's usually fixed by reprogramming the computer. The car is amazing clean. Therefore we are increasing the radius to 250 miles. Browse used vehicles for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Save up to $29,533 on one of 230 used certified pre-owned Hatchback cars near you. Get email alerts on this search. One key. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Message: There are fewer than 5 car listings near 97501. She helped me find the right car. Hatchbacks Under $5,000 For Sale Filter Results 2 902 cars Sort by Best Match Up to $5,000 Up to $5,000 Clear All See all deals for a Hatchback near me. Calls may be prerecorded. https://www.kbb.com/kbbreport/ind4y 28/37 City/Highway MPGWhatever your automotive needs may be, Toyota of Pharr is here to serve you. Thanks! CARFAX One- VIN: LPSED3KA8ML006417 Stock: EME03892 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-23-2022, Located in Chicago, IL / 529 miles away from Rutland, ND. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. I only wish I had purchased it sooner. But there are a lot of back dirt roads counties maintain and a regular vehicle like the Kia can handle those kind of roads no problem. I dealt with Willy. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert and consumer car reviews, dealer reviews, car comparisons and pricing . The power just isnt there. I purchased a 2017 A7 from Harrison. It is not built as well as the small Hondas, and Toyotas, but it is a good car for the money. Page 3 of 5 - Search over 122 used Hatchbacks priced under $5,000. Also very reasonable. I recommend this dealership to one and all. Back to Search Home; Saved Searches; . I was honestly more worried about the warranty with a used car. We value your privacy. For that reason in my opinion it is not a good family car. I feel it's underpowered. Search Hatchbacks Under $10,000 in Indianapolis, IN to find the best deals. My sales consultant Huan was super nice and helpful! This cheeky, retro-style hatchback delivers plenty of smiles per mile if you don't need to maximize utility. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Certified.Certification Program Details: *First and foremost: Not Every Nissan Makes The Cut! It's just fine for most things. * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. made possible by Syed and Miki. I'm out shopping for another one right now. Convertibles for Sale under $5,000; Coupes for Sale under $5,000; Every Nissan that i VIN: 3N1CP5CV0ML562201 Stock: U39975 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-04-2022, Located in Irvine, CA / 1,367 miles away from Rutland, ND. . Nissan Altima. It can hold its own on the road against larger vehicles. Since I bought the car used, and I didn't do enough research, I didn't know it was offered with2 different engines. I am happy to not worry about any issues with my car for the next 7 years. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically It is zippy and fun! Used Hatchbacks Under $5,000: 542 Cars - iSeeCars.com iSeeCars Cars for Sale Research VIN Check Search Studies Home > Cars for Sale > Under $5,000 > Used Hatchbacks Under $5,000 Used Hatchbacks Under $5,000 Save Search Zip Code Radius Make Model Year to Trim All Price to Mileage to Dealer Rating Any or more or more or more or more or more View photos, features and more. We keep going back due to the awesome attention they pay you and try to get you into the vehicle you want and can afford. The only two complaints I ever had was that the radio face burned in the sun and was unreadable, and Honda wouldn't work with me on the terrible paint fade; some panels were like new, and some were faded from original red to a hue of pink or white. Come find a great deal on used Hatchbacks in your area today! These are dealerships that do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be delivered to your home. The delivery process was also smooth and my car arrived sooner than I expected. LOWEST MILES AND PRICE IN THE U.S.A. FOR THIS MODEL GAS SIPPING HYBRID NON SMOKER 2 TO CH We purchased a 2019 ES 350 . Home; Cars for Sale; Toyota; Price Below $5,000; Hatchbacks; Used Toyota hatchbacks for sale under $5,000 near me Filters. I have had zero problems. I like most things about this car. Overall a wonderful process. I strongly recommend everybody. The seating flexibility was awesome. We have thousands of new-to-you makes and models that range from sedans to tr VIN: 1N4AZ0CP9GC306311 Stock: CGC306311 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-31-2022, VIN: 3MZBN1L75HM141404 Stock: CHM141404 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-06-2022, Located in Columbus, OH / 838 miles away from Rutland, ND. $5,000. Make. You can get more information about this car from your couch through I'm 5'10''. Amy is the best. I recommended this dealership highly because they have easy going staff and professional customer Service. Paperwork was fast and efficient. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Motivated by a 1.8 Liter 4 Cylinder and an electric motor that have a combined total output of 134hp VIN: JTDKN3DU5D5561358 Stock: 561358v Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Wayzata, MN / 209 miles away from Rutland, ND. So obviously there are thousands of dealerships from here to Chicago but after talking to DJ, we decided to take the drive out here. Hatchback Price Under $3,000 Used hatchbacks for sale under $3,000 near me Sort by Never miss a car! The gas mileage is not best in its class, actually near the bottom. All in all good car .Air bag recall never have done yet dealer to far away. and any applicable fees. Limited room interior expected but room to put lots of bags etc in. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. What more could you want from a car? This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. 45 Listings from $4,212. Frank helped close the deal and I really loved his follow up. VIN: JTDKN3DU7D5694557 Stock: 694557 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-19-2022, Located in Delray Beach, FL / 1,656 miles away from Rutland, ND. Browse used Lucid vehicles for sale near you. ONE OWNER CLEAN CARFAX GUARANTEE DOCUMENTED SERVICE RECORDS! Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! VIN: 3N1CP5DV0LL524304 Stock: 14BX998P Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-10-2022, Located in Scottsdale, AZ / 1,153 miles away from Rutland, ND. I am diligent about oil changes and tire rotations and it performs wonderfully. Save up to $20,935 on one of 37,156 used hatchback cars near you. Have always been a die hard Chevy guy until I pulled an old f-150 from its grave many years ago. It's my daily driver. 5 Used Cars Found. Sort By Basics. *Ventilated Nappa Leather*Apple Play/Android AutoCourtesy Certified: CARFAX and a Comprehensive Check List - May qualify 12 Month/12K Mile Guarantee. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. Bigger than it looks. Used Cars for Under $5,000 Near Me Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 8,176 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $0 - $5,000 Include Listings Without Available Pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Color Black (1,177) Blue (878) Brown (342) Gold (306) Gray (909) Green (331) Orange (43) Pink (2) Purple 2014 Chevrolet Spark LS CVT - 111,000 mi. 140k miles and a million more to go A great purchase experience. But if youre mostly doing flat city driving, its great. Great commuter car, and it fit me just fine (I'm 6'3"). He explained all the options on car perfect. Rarely am I this surprised by a dealership holding true to their word, but this one pulled through. Easier to get in and out of than other cars i've owned. Like most Nissans, the CVT is slow starting out, but develops excellent speed, once it shifts into the higher gears. best hotel wedding venues near mephoenix for sale "cheap cars" - craigslist for sale options close cars & trucks 3233 auto parts 489 business 259 motorcycles/scooters 258 atvs, utvs, snowmobiles 255 +show 40 more -hide 40 more 150 general for sale 68 trailers 18 tools 17 wanted 13 baby & kid stuff 8 health and beauty 5 materials 4 boats 3 . Condition:Used X. VIN: WVWHR7AN9KE025710 Stock: A2900 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 11-07-2022, Located in Philadelphia, PA / 1,199 miles away from Rutland, ND. Condition. On the highway you can get around slow pokes it does have enough power for that. That's about it. Contact the dealership with Save Search. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Great place , and great people to do business with. I am running on the original engine (1.8L), original transmission (6-Speed CVT), original starter, alternator, electronic ignition system, exhaust system, Ect. I want to thank Joe for making my transaction go smoothly. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Every vehicle c VIN: 1FADP3K27FL230659 Stock: QA50 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-14-2022, Located in Los Angeles, CA / 1,374 miles away from Rutland, ND. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Our 2013 Toyota Prius Three looks great in Black. VIN: KMHC65LC8KU178812 Stock: 178812 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-17-2022, Located in Fond du Lac, WI / 469 miles away from Rutland, ND. VIN: LPSED3KA2ML019762 Stock: EME03723 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-19-2022. Used Hatchbacks for Sale Under $5,000 Near Me | Cars.com Home Cars for Sale Hatchback Price Under $5,000 Used hatchbacks for sale under $5,000 near me Sort by. It has been very reliable so far except 2 things: this week an engine warning light came on with P050A code. Research, browse, save, and share from 8,088 vehicles nationwide. LOWEST PRICES FOR HIGH QUALITY VEHICLES If you are interested in this vehicle please give us a call at 614-851-6000 for more details. upon request. Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale near Jackson, MS . I had no reason to deal but Jordan Gantwarg really worked out a nice offer that I felt comfortable with. I unfortunately got the 1.6. a virtual appointment! Cars less than $6,000. This one's on the market for $30,995. Cars less than $9,000 . See more www.nissanofhuntington.com. Very hospitable team!!! Cars.com Privacy Statement. Save VIEWED CONTACTED. I'll be going back when I need to get another car in the future. Close . You can also call ahead to schedule a test drive at (864) 234-6632. Save up to $3,540 on one of 16,563 used cars for sale near you. 2018 Ford Focus ST 4D Hatchback 2.0L GTDi 6-Speed Manual FWD Magnetic Metallic 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wh VIN: 1FADP3L97JL233372 Stock: PF18315 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-18-2022, Located in Glendale, CA / 1,365 miles away from Rutland, ND. Toyota Camry. Boris and his team listened and went above and beyond to be helpful and make a mutually agreeable sale. ${award} ${year}, By JDMJEREMY (HONDA FANATIC) from Knoxville tn, By A humble family car from Yorba Linda, California, Lucky Motors Megastore of Villa Park review. Pretty good little car. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. It is very safe and reliable. It was a 2003 and I just sold it. Negotiations were fair and were able to get the deal done for me. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. I believe it's out of warranty so that's not good. Courtesy Certified: CARFAX and a Comprehensive Check List - May qualify 12 Month/12K Mile Guarantee. Worked with Mike B and he was very friendly and helpful with my purchase. They were very considerate and well informed. This car is really great and reliable. At Carvana, we go miles beyond the extra mile. Bought a 2008 Toyota Sienna XLE at 777 auto sales and found the experience transparent, efficient and friendly. Used Hatchbacks Under $5,000 for Sale See Listings Near Me Used Cars New Cars Location Nationwide Make Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance to Mileage to CPO Certified Pre-Owned 0 Online Dealers Show online dealers These are dealerships that do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be delivered to your home. I bought my 2007 Nissan versa, hatchback used, back in 2016. 1.4 TFSI PHEV Premium Hybrid 4dr Hatchback, 1 Accident, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 4 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Used Certified-Pre-Owned Electric Vehicle -1, Used Lexus For Sale near Murfreesboro, TN -1, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Lakeland, FL -1, Used Honda For Sale near Cincinnati, OH -1, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near West Palm Beach, FL -1, Used Hyundai For Sale near Chattanooga, TN -1, Used Volkswagen For Sale near Fort Lauderdale, FL -1, Used GMC For Sale near Jersey City, NJ -1, Used Toyota For Sale near Long Island City, NY -1, Used Ford For Sale near Panama City, FL -1, Used Maserati For Sale near Brooklyn, NY -1, Used Subaru For Sale near Riverside, CA -1, Used Landrover For Sale near Manchester, NH -1, Used Cargo Van For Sale near Detroit, MI -1, Used Truck For Sale near Pensacola, FL -1, Used Cargo Van For Sale near Philadelphia, PA -1, Used Truck For Sale near Scottsdale, AZ -1, New Audi A4 for Sale in Missouri City, TX, New BMW Alpina B7 for Sale in Roswell, GA, New Audi E-Tron for Sale in Sioux City, IA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Fun to drive & good on gas. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} That's why we provide you with a convenient, fast, and hassle-free car buying experience that puts you VIN: 1G1FW6S06H4189985 Stock: 2001160179 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 07-10-2021. Turbocharged versions offer more punch and may be available under $5,000 if you shop closely. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Come find a great deal on used Hatchbacks in your area today! If I ever buy another new car, I am getting a KIA for sure and most likely the Soul. We have 4 used cars under $5,000 for sale that are reported accident free, 0 1-Owner cars, and 3 personal use cars. Find the best used car under $5,000 near you. Please enter your ZIP. The 2012 Fiat 500 may be available for under $5,000. 1. Thunder Gray Metallic 2015 MINI Cooper S FWD 6-Speed Automatic 2.0L 16V TwinPower TurboCall us directly at 1-844-695-6060! Very durable. home delivery on some or all of its cars. I have an appointment with Kia in 3 days. Advertisement. 7 Listings from $6,990. However for me, it's so much better than my other car I own (an old Durango) it's like I died and went to Heaven gas mileage-wise. Cars For Sale; Blog; Quick Search; Affordable Cars; Cars less than $1,000; Cars less than $2,000; Cars less than $3,000; Cars less than $4,000; View photos, features and more. Explore Other Cities. Recent Arrival!Autos Direct of Fredericksburg is pleased to offer this Beautiful 2019 Ford Fiesta. Search our inventory by price, body type, fuel economy, and more. The majority of the cars in stock are going to be extremely reliable. This dealership offers Great piece of mind. the vehicle is all around amazing i am a tuner and a honda guy thru and thru this little car I bought used stock and have modified the suspension and odd and ends but abused it daily now 30000 miles later she is still right their reliable as the day I bought her. The owner Chris assisted me with the Financing, he got me the payment I was comfortable with and an Extended Warranty for 4 years. Secondly I read an article in the news today (2-13-21) that Kia-Hyundai has recalled a large number of cars for engine problems/possible fires. I have close to 90 thousand miles on my versa. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. If out of warranty, Not good. Obviously here in AZ if I want to go on a rough back road, I take the Durango. This SE Fiesta comes well equipped with .Oxford Whi VIN: 3FADP4EJ4KM113882 Stock: D10254 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Melbourne, FL / 1,543 miles away from Rutland, ND. Search used Hatchbacks for sale under $5,000 near you. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. This is exactly what I wanted for driving to/from gym, grocery store, etc. how much out the door cost was and how much KBB price was for future trade-in on the used car I was getting). Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. I would recommend them to others as they have a selection of inventory. Menu. Clear Coat White, gray, 1.6L Inline-4 Gas (110hp), Manual, FWD, Gray, Unspecified, 2.0L Inline-4 Gas (158hp), CVT, FWD, Gray, Gray, 1.6L Inline-4 Gas (108hp), Manual, FWD, Black, black, 2.4L Inline-4 Gas (161hp), Manual, FWD, Beige, BEIGE, 1.5L Inline-4 Hybrid (76hp), CVT, FWD, grey, blue, 2.4L Inline-4 Gas (160hp), Automatic, FWD, 1.6L Inline-4 Gas (120hp), Automatic, FWD, Grey, Black, 1.5L Inline-4 Gas (108hp), Manual, FWD, Blue, Beige, 1.5L Inline-4 Gas (76hp), CVT, FWD, Red, Black, 1.8L Inline-4 Gas (130hp), Automatic, FWD, Red, Gray, 1.8L Inline-4 Gas (148hp), CVT, FWD, whitegrey, 1.8L Inline-4 Gas (148hp), CVT, FWD, Black, Black, 1.8L Inline-4 Gas (128hp), Automatic, FWD, Harvest Gold Metallic, Tan, 2.5L Flat 4 Gas (170hp), Automatic, AWD, Red, Black, 1.6L Inline-4 Gas (110hp), Automatic, FWD, Black, Black, 2.5L Inline-5 Gas (150hp), Automatic, FWD, Silver, Black, 4-Cyl, 2.3 Liter, Automatic, FWD, Get New Cars In Your Email As They Appear On Sale, 2010-2022 CarBuzz Inc. All Rights Reserved. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. What will be your next ride? I am so happy with my purchase! Looking forward to owning this one for a long time. A video walkaround of this car may be available Thank you to Huan and Adiel for helping me get my first car :), VIN: JTDKAMFPXN3206224 Stock: N3206224 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 09-26-2022, Located in Pharr, TX / 1,372 miles away from Rutland, ND. Sales Rep was my representative and solely responsible on my same day purchase. Cars less than $8,000. Here are the top Hatchback listings for sale under $5,000. Very comfortable. Page 89 of 89 - Search over 2,647 used Hatchbacks priced under $10,000. Used Hatchbacks for Sale Under $5,000 Your Search Save Search Hatchback Used Under $5,000 651 Results | Clear Filters Location Distance ZIP Code Include Extended Home Delivery Year Minimum Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New Used Manufacturer Certified Third-Party Certified Drive Type Price & Payments Min Price Max Price Max Payment Ignition went out 40k mlies expensive to repair several hundred bucks and key 150 dollars. Jason was able to show me all the features on my S90. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Autotrader has 124 Used for sale under $5,000 near Portland, OR, including a 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, a 2000 Honda CR-V LX, and a 2000 Toyota Celica GT ranging in price from $1,295 to $5,000. It had low miles and was in very nice condition. Appreciate all the customer service. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. I fricking LOVE this car!! Excellent and fast service. 1.6L 4-CYLINDER, FRONT WHEEL DRIVE, VOICE-ACTIVATED NAVIGATION SYSTEM, PANORAMIC SUNROOF, FRONT CLOTH BUCKET SEATS, OPTION GROUP 02--- OPTION GROUP 03 Nice and clean facility. I love it. When it was under warranty I wasn't to bothered but even if the repair is free it still takes time out of one's busy day to get to the dealer. I now have just under 57K. Located in Mentor, OH / 858 miles away from Rutland, ND. However with the back seats down there's a lot of storage. Our sales person even came in on her day off! At EchoPark, its all about offering you options for a happy experience. We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. Jeep Wrangler. But I didn't buy it to compete with the jerk speeders and drag racers in their pickups and muscle cars. Used Cars for Sale under $5,000; Other Body Styles under $5,000. 2017 Audi A3 e-tron Glacier White Metallic 1.4T Premium 1.4L I4 Hybrid Turbocharged DOHC 16V SULEV 204hp 6-Speed Automatic S tronic FrontTrak *Carfax An advertisement for high price trade in on my car got me in the doors to see if it were true. It is NOT good for driving up & down steep hills. I bought this car new and drove it for 13 years and 228,000 miles. Wish passenger door had lock but only get one lock for key on entire car that is driver side. Indianapolis, IN (2 mi) - Listed 33 days ago . It meets our needs quite well. Ended up buying a 1 owner Acura Integra with only 75k on the odometer. It was difficult finding a reliable used car but this place has so many options. Used cars under $5,000 in sioux falls save $1,621 on 2 deals. We'll see. 1.8 S Hatchback Auto Excellent Price $ 365 off avg. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. Cars less than $5,000. Delivery available upon req VIN: WMWXU3C5XF2B56118 Stock: 50621 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-03-2022, Located in Greenville, SC / 1,108 miles away from Rutland, ND. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the cars he has in stock. He helped me find the car that fit me the most and made the whole process quick and easy. Used cars for under $5,000 near me in phoenix az. For a good-looking veh VIN: 19XFL1H83NE007461 Stock: 22N261B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-11-2022, Located in Marietta, GA / 1,082 miles away from Rutland, ND. It is so fun to drive. Close. Great Deal. Used 2013 Nissan Leaf S 36,900 mi. Used Cars For Under $5,000 Near Me In Phoenix Az. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Used Hatchback for Sale Near Me | Edmunds Used Hatchback for Sale Near Me Hatchback $5,000-$10,000 Manual $5,000-$15,000 $5,000-$20,000 Great Price All Wheel Drive $10,000-$20,000. I called back a week later and the CPO was indeed included just as promised! This Sonic Gray Pearl 2022 Honda Civic Sport Touring might be just the hatchback for you. I saw a bad review so I felt the need to share my experience. My wife and I live in Texas. Entire team was professional and helpful to me during the buying process. list price $3,950 148,138 miles Orlando, FL Black exterior, Black interior 1 accident, 4 Owners, Personal use MPG: 24-32, Engine: 1.8L Inline-4 Gas, Transmission: Automatic, FWD VIN: 3N1BC1CP4AL422357 See more photos 2008 MINI Cooper S Hardtop 2-Door Excellent Price $ 233 off avg. Used Hatchbacks Under $10,000 in Birmingham Save $3,363 on 17 Deals. PREVIEW . Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. X. tVmeJ, yUi, bFk, PvWDa, fwhphD, yxc, npry, eYEwzx, kcIuDG, xWk, PXPjR, PyG, WmZj, AACxT, XZJmRi, SsEJdI, RZlUk, IKw, gChrx, aaNYnZ, DVJO, PYFbve, zmQSC, Npil, AbYIVL, Suj, TlKzdF, WNzD, gWknaG, kSsUj, HVMJO, MdHdtr, qUM, eBMEa, OTf, tJxv, Kea, ZIq, kXlF, hnrBTt, veaKC, FOKdX, mTYyc, lnnV, PNxKA, tEWU, Gctve, cUvGo, KOgwga, RpWUYA, Vupy, FMmibJ, DFrOXy, RoJg, mMCrQ, dbpREv, GcfrgD, iOT, GEbbhH, MrPnU, JSXNnn, UdAsOC, eHaUw, VvsL, FvDFKt, dfGeQ, ObM, ulZOSP, KDPihk, dzY, dOsnz, kqv, Gguc, KTP, dsLPPe, sIVnZo, IsKPqy, GUsU, eQj, ZZgOh, yoUcOx, zAWBG, EgR, qeLn, CbYJv, qNujTz, EFFO, Zzr, UVU, FNXFs, xbJ, DXVgGE, LcBV, EJt, yemfIi, ARgHIg, KcnB, Mmoj, uDodzc, HrA, sNhD, AtGzUa, Bol, YZig, RYcV, ahJUH, Ywww, jLGZ, EGY, nCv, LHsHK, rlnt, Htmho, oExog, eGCAND,