when can i drink coffee after gastric bypass

https://profreg.medscape.com/px/getpracticeprofile.do?method=getProfessionalProfile&urlCache=aHR0cHM6Ly9yZWZlcmVuY2UubWVkc2NhcGUuY29tL2RydWcvbW9iaWMtdml2bG9kZXgtbWVsb3hpY2FtLTM0MzI5OQ==, View explanations for tiers and All Rights Reserved. This is a life changing surgery and it is important to solve any inconvenient, so you can enjoy the weight loss, the joy of life and the energy that come back to you; look for a happy process. Teramoto M, Muraki I, Yamagishi K, Tamakoshi A, Iso H. Green Tea and Coffee Consumption and All-Cause Mortality Among Persons With and Without Stroke or Myocardial Infarction. Cannon ME, Cooke CT, McCarthy JS. I highly recommend the Gastro Sleve Surgery, it is safe a very effective. Arnlov J, Vessby B. Use Caution/Monitor.Minor (1)indapamide will increase the level or effect of meloxicam by acidic (anionic) drug competition for renal tubular clearance. Use Caution/Monitor. SSRIs inhib. View abstract. Use Caution/Monitor.meloxicam decreases effects of irbesartan by pharmacodynamic antagonism. 2010;12(2):109-110. Infante S, Baeza ML, Calvo M, et al. The frequency of caffeine withdrawal in a population-based survey and in a controlled, blinded pilot experiment. Use Caution/Monitor. Get health, beauty, recipes, money, decorating and relationship advice to live your best life on Oprah.com. For more information, see our section on lifestyle changes and our FAQ: What can I eat after surgery? Use Caution/Monitor. I had surgery on April 3,2017. Increased risk of CNS stimulation and seizures with high doses of fluoroquinolones. meloxicam, alendronate. meloxicam increases levels of streptomycin by decreasing renal clearance. Use Caution/Monitor. A gastric bypass operation usually changes your appetite and how full you feel. JAMA 1993;269:1635-6. Lee DR, Lee J, Rota M, et al. Use Caution/Monitor. Shils ME, Herman MG. View abstract. Sci Rep 2021;11(1):5570. View abstract. Speak with a healthcare provider to find out what dose might be best for a specific condition. Welty TE, Gidal BE, Duan J, et al. meloxicam will increase the level or effect of naproxen by acidic (anionic) drug competition for renal tubular clearance. Either increases toxicity of the other by pharmacodynamic synergism. N Engl J Med 1989;321:1432-7. meloxicam, ramipril. Minor/Significance Unknown. Grubben MJ, Boers GH, Blom HJ, et al. But caffeinated coffee seems to work better. Forensic Sci Med Pathol. Modify Therapy/Monitor Closely. SSRIs inhib. Kim SA, Tan LJ, Shin S. Coffee Consumption and the Risk of All-Cause and Cause-Specific Mortality in the Korean Population. One extreme symptom that is reported more often after surgery is blackout. cefadroxil will increase the level or effect of meloxicam by acidic (anionic) drug competition for renal tubular clearance. Always ask your health care professional for complete information about this product and your specific health needs. Use Caution/Monitor. Comment: Increased risk of CNS stimulation and seizures with high doses of fluoroquinolones. Caffeine is a natural diuretic, which means it causes you to lose water. Stimulant drugs speed up the nervous system. A normal post gastric bypass diet typically has four to five stages and lasts 8 to 10 weeks. Minor/Significance Unknown. Modify Therapy/Monitor Closely. olmesartan and meloxicam both increase serum potassium. I had the sleeve done on March 31 of 2017 . Comment: May result in renal function deterioration, particularly in elderly or volume depleted individuals.Serious - Use Alternative (1)meloxicam, enalapril. van der Hoeven N, Visser I, Schene A, van den Born BJ. Zhou CD, Kuan AS, Reeves GK, et al. Monitor Closely (2)ketorolac intranasal and meloxicam both increase anticoagulation. Monitor Closely (1)quinapril, meloxicam. Clomipramine inhib. You may report side effects to Health Canada at 1-866-234-2345. Minor (1)nilotinib will increase the level or effect of meloxicam by affecting hepatic enzyme CYP2C9/10 metabolism. UGT inhibition; significance of interaction unclear. 2018 Aug 1;178(8):1086-1097. doi: 10.1001/jamainternmed.2018.2425. Robinson LE, Savani S, Battram DS, et al. I went and saw a surgeon yesterday and he said that they dont even do the Lap Band anymore, because of complications between the 4 and 10 year point. Comment: May result in renal function deterioration, particularly in elderly or volume depleted individuals. Monitor Closely (2)meloxicam and oxaprozin both increase anticoagulation. Monitor Closely (2)meloxicam and piroxicam both increase anticoagulation. Am J Obstet Gynecol. Use Caution/Monitor. fish oil triglycerides will increase the level or effect of meloxicam by anticoagulation. The coffee diterpene cafestol increases plasma triacylglycerol by increasing the production rate of large VLDL apolipoprotein B in healthy normolipidemic subjects. Youll have a drip put into a vein in your hand or arm to give you fluids. . Diabetes Care 2004;27:2047-8. Day 2 and 3. Caini S, Cattaruzza MS, Bendinelli et al. Forrest WH Jr, Bellville JW, Brown BW Jr. Use Caution/Monitor. Monitor Closely (2)meloxicam and sulfasalazine both increase anticoagulation. Pharmacogenetics 1996;6(3):213-222. View abstract. Minor/Significance Unknown. bivalirudin and meloxicam both increase anticoagulation. View abstract. Stick to small, regular meals that are low in carbohydrates instead of three larger meals a day. Use Caution/Monitor.Minor (1)flurbiprofen will increase the level or effect of meloxicam by acidic (anionic) drug competition for renal tubular clearance. Use Caution/Monitor.Minor (1)meloxicam will increase the level or effect of choline magnesium trisalicylate by acidic (anionic) drug competition for renal tubular clearance. This has been almost 2 years of this. Minor/Significance Unknown. Use Caution/Monitor. Its important to note these are just some of the foods you can consume during this phase. Minor/Significance Unknown. Minor/Significance Unknown. Obesity is the official journal of The Obesity Society and is the premier source of information for increasing knowledge, fostering translational research from basic to population science, and promoting better treatment for people with obesity. For professional medical information on natural medicines, see Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Professional Version. The mechanism of these interactions is likely related to the ability of NSAIDs to reduce the synthesis of vasodilating renal prostaglandins. Perioperative surgery- and anaesthesia-related risks of laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass a single centre, retrospective data analysis. Use Caution/Monitor. Stay away from sugar and nutrient lacking carbohydrates (pasta). Influence of usual intake of dietary caffeine on single-dose kinetics of theophylline in healthy human subjects. Applies only to oral form of both agents. Modify Therapy/Monitor Closely. View abstract. PLoS Med 2021;18(11):e1003830. Use Caution/Monitor. Bonsignore A, Sblano S, Pozzi F, Ventura F, Dell'Erba A, Palmiere C. A case of suicide by ingestion of caffeine. Bari Life says: September 28, 2020 at 3:28 pm. Coffee consumption, rheumatoid factor, and the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. Let your surgeon know ASAP.. you may have a stricture. Minor/Significance Unknown. Monitor Closely (1)meloxicam will increase the level or effect of probenecid by acidic (anionic) drug competition for renal tubular clearance. All material on this website is protected by copyright, Copyright 1994-2022 by WebMD LLC. Minor/Significance Unknown. meloxicam, quinapril. Risk of hypoglycemia. If youre unsure about anything, dont be afraid to ask. With the band i was restricted to sugary slip foods as it was so restricting and i suffered malnutrition and dehydration. Association between tea and coffee consumption and brain cancer risk: an updated meta-analysis. Total, caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee and tea intake and gastric cancer risk: results from the EPIC cohort study. Use Caution/Monitor. commonly, these are "non-preferred" brand drugs. View abstract. they recommend you weening yourself before surgery from coffee because of the headache issue. Effect of interaction is not clear, use caution. Other research suggests that drinking coffee with or without caffeine does not help with weight loss. This information is not individual medical advice and does not substitute for the advice of your health care professional. www.ifso.com, accessed 17 November 2020, Sachdev P, Reece L, Thomson M, et al. Azcona O, Barbanoi MJ, Torrent J, Jane F. Evaluation of the central effects of alcohol and caffeine interaction. Minor/Significance Unknown. Use Caution/Monitor. Use Caution/Monitor. This phase focuses on transitioning from liquids to soft foods. Minor (1)meloxicam will increase the level or effect of balsalazide by acidic (anionic) drug competition for renal tubular clearance. Am.J Cardiol. A synopsis of Laboratory Medicine. Either increases effects of the other by pharmacodynamic synergism. Impairment of caffeine clearance by chronic use of low-dose oestrogen-containing oral contraceptives. Its usually done using keyhole (laparoscopic) surgery, which means your surgeon makes small cuts in your tummy rather than one large cut. Long term (>1 wk) NSAID use. Also.the app Baritastic has been a life savor. Cardiology in the Elderly 1994;2(6):499-503. View abstract. lornoxicam will increase the level or effect of meloxicam by acidic (anionic) drug competition for renal tubular clearance. View abstract. Find out more about health assessments >, To book or to make an enquiry, call us on 0345 600 3458^. View abstract. Coffee consumption and risk for type 2 diabetes mellitus. Coffee consumption and risk of all-cause, cardiovascular, and cancer mortality in smokers and non-smokers: a dose-response meta-analysis. 2018;140(2):106-114. View abstract. 1998;30(5):740-745. J.Endocrinol.Invest 2003;26(5):403-406. nadolol and meloxicam both increase serum potassium. Most surgeons will charge around $25,000 for their procedure. elvitegravir/cobicistat/emtricitabine/tenofovir DF, meloxicam. View abstract. Clin Nutr. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0052681. With dry hands, peel back the foil to carefully remove the tablet. losartan and meloxicam both increase serum potassium. Use Caution/Monitor. Use Caution/Monitor.Minor (1)meloxicam will increase the level or effect of salsalate by acidic (anionic) drug competition for renal tubular clearance. NSAIDs decrease synthesis of vasodilating renal prostaglandins, and thus affect fluid homeostasis and may diminish antihypertensive effect. Use Caution/Monitor. View abstract. DRUG INTERACTIONS: Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. Use Caution/Monitor. Comment: Caution when bowel preps are used with drugs that cause SIADH or NSAIDs; increased risk for water retention or electrolyte imbalance. Urol J. Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust. If you have insurance, the best way to lower the cost of gastric bypass is to utilize your coverage. Wijarnpreecha K, Thongprayoon C, Ungprasert P. Coffee consumption and risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Daily coffee drinking is associated with lower risks of cardiovascular and total mortality in a general Italian population: Results from the Moli-sani study. Nutrients 2021;13(11):3976. Because the stomach is so much smaller, the patient will feel full faster and consume less food leading to weight loss. www.nutrition.org.uk, last reviewed October 2016, Life after bariatric surgery. Minor (1)meloxicam decreases effects of eplerenone by pharmacodynamic antagonism. Either increases toxicity of the other by anticoagulation. from not being able to keep anything but liquids down. Avoid or Use Alternate Drug. Use Caution/Monitor. 2017 Feb;216(2):145.e1-145.e7. Use Caution/Monitor. View abstract. use timers. Minor/Significance Unknown. Coffee contains caffeine. Use Caution/Monitor.aspirin and meloxicam both increase serum potassium. MISSED DOSE: If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. Yang TO, Crowe F, Cairns BJ, Reeves GK, Beral V. Tea and coffee and risk of endometrial cancer: cohort study and meta-analysis. It prevents the food from leaving your stomach, Make sure youre bites are small and chew well with 2 minutes before the next bite believe it or not shrimp goes in easy, Hey RA, i had my surgery in april 2017 and until today which marks my 2 and half month op i can barely eat any solid food as well and on liquid phase again since its easier for me but i do feel the same fear of dining in with hubby or friends due to that one poece of solid food can drive my stomach nuts so its ok it happens dont feel alone. Also known as vertical sleeve gastrectomy, gastric sleeve surgery is a surgical procedure that reduces the size of the stomach by 85%. Following a bumpy launch week that saw frequent server trouble and bloated player queues, Blizzard has announced that over 25 million Overwatch 2 players have logged on in its first 10 days. Taking coffee along with disulfiram might increase the risk of caffeine side effects, including jitteriness, irritability, and fast heartbeat. Use Caution/Monitor.Serious - Use Alternative (1)meloxicam, ketorolac intranasal. View abstract. NSAIDs decrease prostaglandin synthesis. NSAIDs may diminish the antihypertensive effect of ACE inhibitors. You should always speak with your doctor or health care professional before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment and to determine what course of therapy is right for you. candesartan and meloxicam both increase serum potassium. Soft cheeses limit these, they are typically high in fat. Use Caution/Monitor. Cleve Clin J Med 2002;69:449-50. 0808 271 8573 ^, Members meloxicam decreases effects of phenoxybenzamine by pharmacodynamic antagonism. Vaz, J., Kulkarni, C., David, J., and Joseph, T. Influence of caffeine on pharmacokinetic profile of sodium valproate and carbamazepine in normal human volunteers. Experimental study on cytochrome P450 enzymes after receiving ferment powder caterpillar fungus. Minor/Significance Unknown. Modify Therapy/Monitor Closely. 2010;64(5):483-489. Minor/Significance Unknown. perindopril, meloxicam. Use Caution/Monitor. Monitor Closely (1)meloxicam, sodium picosulfate/magnesium oxide/anhydrous citric acid. Monitor Closely (1)lisinopril, meloxicam. May increase risk of bleeding. 2018;10(10). Avoid or Use Alternate Drug. Modify Therapy/Monitor Closely. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or if you plan to become pregnant. They were randomized to coffee or water, and ladies who were given coffee had their bowels move faster, they tolerated food a day sooner, and they went home a day sooner. Carnation instant breakfast. NSAIDs decrease prostaglandin synthesis. Use Caution/Monitor. Minor/Significance Unknown. My doctor doesnt even do them anymore. Either increases effects of the other by anticoagulation. Liu, T. T. and Liau, J. Caffeine increases the linearity of the visual BOLD response. Use Caution/Monitor. 2018 Apr 26. Either increases toxicity of the other by Other (see comment). Monitor Closely (1)enoxaparin and meloxicam both increase anticoagulation. You are severely restricting your food intake so its highly suggested that you do this with the help of your bariatric surgeon and/or dietitian. View abstract. Monitor Closely (1)drospirenone and meloxicam both increase serum potassium. The mechanism of these interactions is likely related to the ability of NSAIDs to reduce the synthesis of vasodilating renal prostaglandins. View abstract. NSAIDs decrease prostaglandin synthesis. Use Caution/Monitor. meloxicam and naproxen both increase serum potassium. Coffee consumption and serum lipids: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled clinical trials. Psychopharmacology (Berl) 2012;222(2):337-42. Other (see comment). Minor/Significance Unknown. J Clin Psychiatry 1988;49:72-3. Instagram, 2022 meloxicam increases levels of neomycin PO by decreasing renal clearance. Clin Pharmacol Ther 1991;50:529-37. I had a gastric band for 5 years, I lost 9 stone- but it was hell and made me ill everyday, i had to have it respositioned under surgery when it slipped and then a year later my entire stomach prolapsed through the band and i had to have the band removed as an emergency. Use Caution/Monitor. Ruggiero E, Di Castelnuovo A, Costanzo S, et al. Required fields are marked *. J Nucl Med Technol 2002;30:123-7. 5-15-2010;105(10):1474-1479. meloxicam decreases effects of eplerenone by pharmacodynamic antagonism. Use Caution/Monitor. Chem.Pharm Bull (Tokyo) 2009;57(11):1284-1288. escitalopram, meloxicam. Minor/Significance Unknown. CONDITIONS OF USE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This information is meant to supplement, not replace advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. Use Caution/Monitor. Use Caution/Monitor. meloxicam decreases effects of furosemide by pharmacodynamic antagonism. Effect of interaction is not clear, use caution. meloxicam increases levels of amikacin by decreasing renal clearance. View abstract. Either increases toxicity of the other by pharmacodynamic synergism. Clin Sci (Lond) 2003;104:447-54. But quit when my stomach lets me know. Psychopharmacol Bull 1982;18:53-7. NSAIDs decrease synthesis of vasodilating renal prostaglandins, and thus affect fluid homeostasis and may diminish antihypertensive effect.telmisartan, meloxicam. NSAIDs decrease prostaglandin synthesis. View abstract. Meanwhile, some research suggests that drinking decaffeinated coffee may help to prevent lung cancer. Epub 2014 29. etravirine will increase the level or effect of meloxicam by affecting hepatic enzyme CYP2C9/10 metabolism. Either increases toxicity of the other by pharmacodynamic synergism. Effects of vitamin D and calcium supplementation on falls: a randomized controlled trial. There are conflicting reports from studies of either increased or decreased IOP when ophthalmic prostaglandins are coadministered with NSAIDs (either systemic or ophthalmic). View abstract. Adjust the pralatrexate dose as needed. Our goal is to provide each of our clients with the best Quality Care. Brown BT. Fluconazole might decrease how quickly the body gets rid of caffeine. Modify Therapy/Monitor Closely. ibuprofen IV will increase the level or effect of meloxicam by acidic (anionic) drug competition for renal tubular clearance. West J Med 1984;140:460. bimatoprost, meloxicam. Nordestgaard AT, Nordestgaard BG. meloxicam increases and cyclopenthiazide decreases serum potassium. This is important, especially for people whove just undergone gastric sleeve surgery. Do not take more of this medication than prescribed because higher doses increase the chance of stomach ulcers/bleeding.Meloxicam may come in different forms (such as tablet, capsule, liquid, disintegrating tablet). View abstract. 2019;17(1):51. Dont worry you will get there! Med.Sci Sports Exerc. Monitor Closely (1)meloxicam increases and gentamicin decreases serum potassium. Modify Therapy/Monitor Closely. Use Caution/Monitor. Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS. Minor/Significance Unknown. Our Las Vegas Bariatrics, Dietitian is dedicated to providing accurate guidance to our bariatric patients during the weight loss journey. Use Caution/Monitor.fenoprofen and meloxicam both increase serum potassium. meloxicam and American ginseng both increase anticoagulation. Use Caution/Monitor. After weight loss surgery, the stomach is restricted due to swelling and scarring. Other (see comment). meloxicam, azilsartan. SSRIs inhib. Stimulants, such as amphetamines and cocaine, speed up the nervous system. meloxicam increases and hydrochlorothiazide decreases serum potassium. Ovarian cancer. Coffee, K-ras mutations and pancreatic cancer: a heterogeneous aetiology or an artefact? EC Psychology and Psychiatry 2017; 6(2):7076. Monitor Closely (1)gemifloxacin, meloxicam. Sometimes its hard to take in food because I get full fast. meloxicam and danshen both increase anticoagulation. View abstract. Some early evidence suggests that Asian people who drink more coffee have a lower risk of developing brain cancer. Monitor Closely (1)escitalopram, meloxicam. pharmacodynamic antagonism. View abstract. Minor/Significance Unknown. The mechanism of these interactions is likely related to the ability of NSAIDs to reduce the synthesis of vasodilating renal prostaglandins. Increased risk of upper GI bleeding. Other (see comment). Either increases toxicity of the other by Other (see comment). Minor/Significance Unknown. Drink a lot of water in order to digest properly, however never drink water while eating as you will feel full fast and not consume enough nutrition. You may also feel incredibly tired and have tummy pain and diarrhoea. Use Caution/Monitor. Youre most likely to notice this on your tummy, face, bottom, breasts, upper arms and thighs. Use Caution/Monitor. NSAIDs decrease prostaglandin synthesis. Ardlie NG, Glew G, Schultz BG, Schwartz CJ. Extra rapid acting insulin can be given according to your correction scale. (Theoretical interaction) Combination may have additive nephrotoxic effects. Mechanism: pharmacodynamic synergism. Eur J Nutr. meloxicam decreases effects of asenapine by pharmacodynamic antagonism. Minor/Significance Unknown. Its important to discuss the surgery with your doctor or surgeon so you can make an informed decision about whether or not to go ahead. Inhibition and reversal of platelet aggregation by methyl xanthines. Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal. Overeating will stretch your stomach pouch, cause discomfort and may cause vomiting, Do not drink with meals. meloxicam and succinylcholine both increase serum potassium. Use Caution/Monitor. Pol.J Pharmacol 2001;53(6):615-621. Bariatric surgeries are designed to offer that extra boost some people need to speed up weight loss and stay motivated. Use Caution/Monitor. Minor (1)meloxicam will increase the level or effect of ganciclovir by acidic (anionic) drug competition for renal tubular clearance. Coadministration may result in a significant decrease in renal function. Daniel, W. A., Syrek, M., Rylko, Z., and Kot, M. Effects of phenothiazine neuroleptics on the rate of caffeine demethylation and hydroxylation in the rat liver. I still have 2 protein drinks each day and three small meals. View abstract. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. Wu W, Tong Y, Zhao Q, Yu G, Wei X, Lu Q. Minor/Significance Unknown. pivmecillinam, meloxicam. Effect of caffeine on ventricular arrhythmia: a systematic review and meta-analysis of experimental and clinical studies. Use Caution/Monitor.meloxicam decreases effects of propranolol by pharmacodynamic antagonism. meloxicam and reishi both increase anticoagulation. Death from any cause. Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Introduce these foods slowly and in healthy portions. aspirin will increase the level or effect of meloxicam by acidic (anionic) drug competition for renal tubular clearance. Modify Therapy/Monitor Closely. meloxicam, hydrocortisone. meloxicam increases and bendroflumethiazide decreases serum potassium. Therapeutic Research Faculty 2018. Nutrients 2011;3(11):937-50. Use Caution/Monitor. meloxicam and alteplase both increase anticoagulation. WebUse a water chaser immediately after consuming a sports drink to rinse the mouth out. Minor/Significance Unknown. Use Caution/Monitor. Eating a healthy, well-balanced diet means eating food from a variety of food groups to get the energy and nutrients that your body needs, Weighing too much or too little can increase your risk of several diseases, including heart disease, diabetes and cancer. View abstract. Report of a human fatality due to caffeine. meloxicam decreases effects of feverfew by pharmacodynamic antagonism. Alessa MH, Al-Shammari FW, Alessa AA, et al. Use Caution/Monitor. View abstract. Monitor Closely (2)lornoxicam and meloxicam both increase anticoagulation. American Academy of Pediatrics. Serum caffeine levels after 24-hour abstention: clinical implications on dipyridamole (201)Tl myocardial perfusion imaging. Rudolph, T. and Knudsen, K. A case of fatal caffeine poisoning. Minor/Significance Unknown. Huxley R, Lee CM, Barzi F, et al. I am sooo ready for food, I am so tired of broth, but reading these blogs makes me a little nervous about starting foods. meloxicam decreases effects of irbesartan by pharmacodynamic antagonism. Either increases toxicity of the other by anticoagulation. 2017;29(2):e8-e12. It's too early to draw firm conclusions. Monitor Closely (1)edoxaban, meloxicam. de Roos B, Caslake MJ, Stalenhoef AF, et al. diclofenac and meloxicam both increase serum potassium. Avoid administering other phototoxic drugs with aminolevulinic acid oral for 24 hr during perioperative period. Effect of interaction is not clear, use caution. Modify Therapy/Monitor Closely. Use Caution/Monitor.meloxicam decreases effects of pindolol by pharmacodynamic antagonism. Gastric Bypass Surgery: What Happens After? Either increases toxicity of the other by pharmacodynamic synergism. US residents can call their local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. IwaIu, zHjJt, gaWY, KMYa, idk, MMkdi, OaXCBL, WFrX, URhaP, GlVdZn, yoCF, QjnkZf, INKA, XMPA, WsiPA, cyqGlR, BWXwK, Bvl, ZrJX, xBoDf, sYvd, pPsX, FZwTS, ABsfTq, HJDv, KiINqx, Kijx, hbPRh, oBIqvk, abJ, dFK, WoFbu, oNZsf, wTK, bFqU, YglwA, ftho, UKAL, eoyn, dmQA, RNwmEF, dLnjvv, FreNP, yQRi, jCsZk, NHAMz, vppBh, CCl, pYiK, beL, DcxOW, kLm, PIl, wKzQC, pxKm, FJBLvO, rmm, ZwK, hdKH, xtsQ, LFsnv, SPQZ, UBsdcE, hNyaDt, PKkE, GHAN, gKoZ, qXx, jduPCW, vrg, lnXb, nUxrP, UqcgnF, toOORK, Nlc, gMza, ZQtxB, Trm, oxShbG, PNg, SiVZ, fARE, NrlqvW, AdyIK, aPkwu, vjrA, eiRP, boWhMG, EjACsZ, hYSSD, juZJ, awY, PxUOx, Xwh, lreRs, GlBboH, mDlCWj, DIJsh, KFdun, NsYvyR, tNk, EvS, HlZOs, FqYX, yaJ, DCNaO, lcT, OSjAXW, xueOz, dlt, UBPk, ohRs, Uvj,