you're beautiful text messages

Just look into my eyes and you will see the reflection of how beautiful you are. Nothing matters to me than your smile. You are everything I need in life. Youre so beautiful to me, and I love you dearly. You are so beautiful, girl. When I see you, I forget everything because your beauty is enough to make me forget everything. Just wanted to remind you that you are, without question, the best girlfriend in the world. Waking up every morning and seeing your gorgeous smile lets me know how beautiful you are. I've been dreaming about you my whole life, and I finally found you. When I looked into your eyes and felt a spark in my heart, I immediately knew that you are the best that Ive ever had and the best I will keep forever. That angel is you. You are so beautiful my love. You look beautiful. I haven't met anyone cuter, more intelligent, romantic, sweet, or understanding than you. 64. I pray to grow old in this journey of life with you. I only saw you for a second, your beauty made me satisfied. I attribute my success to you, and I am sure you know that I rate your heart over anything in the world. 39. Believe in yourself, you are strong inside and marvelous outside. Be proud of yourself, and how you look because you are beautiful in every way. Your beauty is all I need as it comes from your heart. Your beauty is complete. You Are Looking So Beautiful. You make my world complete. My heart beats for you at all times. Im held down by the beauty of your heart. Just like the butterflies, you are looking so beautiful. You are so special to me. Has anyone ever told you that you look beautiful? Its the best magic ever because it makes me laugh too. I love and care about you so much. You are so beautiful I love you. You're straight from heaven, an angel in my life. I love you. You are searching for you are so beautiful quotes, you are beautiful quotes for her or some you are beautiful messages for your girlfriend? 12. 31. 3. you are beautiful. I cant afford to lose you to anything in the world. Your beauty is generational and becomes even more enchanting as it is passed down to the next generation. Youre so beautiful; I will forever treasure you. Your good looking smile matches your loving heart. Darling, when I admire your beauty, I am left speechless because you are the most beautiful woman in the whole world. Manage SettingsContinue with Recommended Cookies, Love Text Messages, Love SMS & Love Poems. 23. 41. Heck, you even smell amazing! The attraction between our hearts is so wonderful that I cannot explain. I love you so much, my cupcake. Hold my hand, hold my heart, and hold me forever. Wishing you a wonderful day. Honey, you look so beautiful! 73. You are so beautiful. If there was a way I could give you my eyes to see how beautiful you are. No matter what people say or think, you are looking so beautiful always. Never underestimate my love for you; It breaks me into so many pieces. Ouch! No one realizes how beautiful you are until they have met you. The night glows as you sleep. You are that beautiful dream in my life that became a reality. Beautify my world, my love. The morning is bright and beautiful only when you are on my mind. Your love is driving me crazy, from the moment I met you, I knew you were the one. I will never get tired even if I look at you a thousand times because you are so beautiful. Thank God I won. Let's not forget the covert narcissist text messages. Your beauty puts me at ease, comforts me and soothes my soul when Im empty. 37. 12. In hard times, I will always be here for you. I'll pay you twice your salary if you come home right now. 24. Baby, your love is magical and your aura is contagious. You are my rock, I love you so much. 55. You are in my heart always because your beauty can never be mistaken. James Blunt - You're Beautiful (Official Music Video) [4K] James Blunt 3M subscribers Subscribe 4.1M Share Save 655M views 13 years ago The official music video for James Blunt - You're. With my body and soul, I love you to the moon. I'll fight to keep you. "Every single thing about you is beautiful." - James Frey 2. You easily keep my heart racing when I see you smile. You are looking so beautiful that I cant resist staring at you. 3. If I had three wishes to make, I will say your name thrice and wish you the best things in the world. Your lover will fall head over heels for these beautiful and utterly romantic text messages. 44. You make every part of my day beautiful with your love, and I love you more and more. 6. Required fields are marked *. I love you so much. The potter made you more beautiful. See Miracles in Life Everyday and your life will never be the same again. You are so blessed and given the gift of beauty from God. Im lost in your eyes. You look so beautiful tonight, come closer, my love. 53. I love you. This note of appreciation works for your best friend or any close companion who has supported you. My world has been at its best since you became mine. 48. I think you are simply amazing. But, that very day I met you, it suddenly felt like the sky over me has gotten light because of the appearance of a thousand stars. You Are So Beautiful Messages: There are days you want to express to her how beautiful she is but you cannot find the perfect words to say you are so beautiful or you are looking so beautiful. Hello my dear. 4. Pure Love Messages brings you love messages, love quotes, love poems, birthday wishes and more. Good Morning. You create beauty everywhere and share warmth with others and it makes me crazy about you. Falling in love with you was a pleasant surprise that changed my life for the better. Good morning. You are so beautiful my love. 5. 4. I wish for better nights where I wouldnt text you goodnight but tell you goodnight because I desire you more than chocolates. Every single day gives my heart a chance to love you, much more it did the previous day. Your face is so bright, I cant stop admiring you. You are the queen of my heart, my one, and only true love. 2. From the very day you came into my life, little things like the sunrise and sunset are making sense to me. Whenever I see your face, it feels like my heart skips a beat because you're so beautiful - inside and out! 1. I think of is your love tonight, and I will always reflect on it tomorrow and forever. You are so beautiful my dear. Having you in my life was a dream come true. I love you from the depth of my heart. Even thousands of orchids can't compare to your beauty, you are unique. The thing I like most about you is that you look so beautiful both inside and out. My soul feels it that my love for you will never end because it is the only thing that gives my life direction. 9. They say love brings joy and happiness into ones heart. Even when I close my eyes I see your face, I think of you, I think I might be in love with you. I live for you! Your smile is so magical and your eyes are as white as snow, you are so beautiful, girl. 87. 35. Your email address will not be published. My life is a jigsaw puzzle and you're my missing piece. Your beauty is everything I ever dreamed of, your beautiful heart. As long as youre on earth, your beauty remains unmatchable. You inspire me to be better always. My love is for you alone. Darling, you are the most beautiful person I have ever met, you are like a reflection of the angels. As long as you are in my life, there is nothing my world lacks. 8. Your beauty means everything to me because it cant compare to anything in the world. Do not let the evil of this world deceive you out of your beauty. 6. I dearly love you. 78. You make every second of my day beautiful. 68. I am so blessed to know someone like you. What if he was someone you thought was just a friend? 6. You give me something to look forward to every morning, my love. You have been the design of my life, and I am happy to have you with me. You are beautiful. I promise to handle your heart with utmost care in the world because I cant imagine my life without you. It makes my day amazing. Good morning. Find you are looking so beautiful SMS for her; Feel free to share with your girlfriend or wife. You stand out amongst the rest even with a frown from afar. You are beautiful inside and out. I loved you the first time I set my eyes on you. Beautiful Text Messages for Her: Struggling hard to find the right words for her? Im surrounded by your love. Loving you have shown me how beautiful love is. I desire to spend the whole of my life with you. I love you. Your beauty warms my heart in the morning when I wake and at night before sleep. I love you. Yeah, she caught my eye. I love you so much. Good Morning. That is the moment you dont want to pass because the mood is perfect for the words. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. Your smile lights up every room you walk into, like the sun appearing through dark clouds. The more I think about you, the more I love you. 18. You are beautiful!" Thank you for supporting me, sweetheart. For with you, I've got beatitude in this sad world. Youll make heaven because you possess a heavenly kind of beauty. 65. I cant resist looking at you, you are so beautiful.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'wedskenya_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_4',118,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wedskenya_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); How can I resist your love, how can I resist being close to you? I am checking in to make sure everything's okay with you. Your beauty captures my heart and soul. Your bravery, kindness and innocence are the things that makes you so beautiful. 26. You are so beautiful that I cannot resist falling in love with you.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'wedskenya_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_21',128,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wedskenya_com-narrow-sky-2-0'); Love yourself first and everything else in the world will fall in place. Good morning baby! Good morning to you, queen of my heart. I live in my dreams because you are my dream. Ill stare at you without a blink, for my eyes is yet to see any creature better than you. "You're beautiful. You are so beautiful in many ways. Have an amazing night. No matter how much beauty you shed away, you can never be beaten in the beauty contest. When you are with me, nothing else makes sense. You are one of my greatest gifts! I hope you have a wonderful day. Your beauty is astonishing. You are so beautiful my love. Love you from the bottom of my heart. Good morning, baby. I love you.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wedskenya_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_9',122,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wedskenya_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0'); Darling, I still cant believe I found you; you are part of my life. You are so beautiful my love. The happiness you give to me when you around remind my heart that it is risky to miss you for too long. You are so beautiful my love. When I met you, I knew that I had found my one true love. Having you on my laps is like having all the goodness of life all in one place. For it is the only good they are jealous of, Ill treat you with loving kindness. You are the most beautiful woman Ive ever seen. You are the most awesome thing that makes my life complete. Thats why you see me happy because I have you in my life. I am already at home sweetheart, waiting for you to come. Your presence in my world makes everywhere beautiful. No matter how hard I try to take my mind off you, it only ends up thinking about you the more. I can never get over your beauty. Come as you are to me, my love. You are the most beautiful lady in the whole world. It triggers my soul to say goodnight to you before I sleep. Would you be my Love! Have a good morning with my thought in your heart. 84. If it were not for you, I would never have been this happy. I love you. Loving you is magic that lifts my soul. You are the light of my life; I cant imagine my life without such a beautiful woman! The whispers of your mouth are melodious and the size of your eyes keep me longing to see you. I love you so much, 7. Like the sun sticks to the sky. You are always in my thoughts sweetheart. 16. God keep you for me, my friend, you are my backbone and the thought of you energizes me daily to achieve and make things happen. 88. You are the queen of my dreams, You are more beautiful than the girl in my dreams. It's a beautiful thing to fall in love with someone as special and beautiful as you are because I'd be a fool not to. I have never met a woman who is amazing, talented, and beautiful like you. 87. Your flaws are beautiful and your smile is heavenly. You are so beautiful. You can follow us on facebook. I love you like no tomorrow. "Your beauty moves me in a way that's hard to explain. I dont seem to see because your beauty has blinded me. Check:200 Most Heart Touching Love Messages For Him / Her. 46. I hope these text messages make you feel loved, even when we're not together. The sweet words from your mouth. I would still be lonely if I hadnt met you. 02 "Gee, thanks. Guess we have to try it out now. 5. 3. You are beautiful, I do say. My biggest reward is when I see my beautiful angel happy. 31. You are the best partner I have ever had throughout my life. 17. You are beautiful my love. Charlotte Bront. Beyond your physical beauty lies something far more lovely; your warm and caring spirit, your kind heart, and your wonderful mind. I cant even think to be apart from you, for you are the source of my life. 99. You are so beautiful. We will keep our friendship forever stronger than ever. 4. You are an epitome of beauty. I keep wondering what I love most about you. I cannot get you out of my heart; you are the most beautiful lady I have ever met. 44. 25. This is a polite response to use when you don't know what to say when a guy calls you pretty. Everyone wants to be wanted and when it's sent in a text, that's powerful . Since you came into my life, I have been at my best. You mean more than the world to me and I promise to love you unconditionally like the most beautiful thing in the world. Your beauty is not only outward but the beauty in the heart. Everything about you is lovely. Our love binds us together forever. You are an angel for having such a beautiful smile that can make a devil repent. Next time I hug you, I probably won't let go for a long time. I guess nature kept us to be the last. You're so intelligent and beautiful it's just impossible to put it into words.". The idea is to get you to come begging back to them. 34. Think of me when you wake up. You won my heart right before we said our first words. Nature was kind to you even with your flaws. You are the woman of my dreams. You look so beautiful. 4. I love you so much. "I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.". Good morning beautiful. Your beautiful heart is one of the best things that breaths in the world. Your gentle touch is just like the evening breeze. I pray this love lasts a lifetime. You are the shining star in my life, so bright that I cant even keep my eyes from you when they are closed. Do not hide your flaws from me, my darling, cause they make you beautiful in my eyes. We have all these quotes and messages that will interest you and we are glad that you are here. My eyes can see your beauty. My love for you is here to stay. 2. Words cant describe how beautiful you are, you are so beautiful that I cant even resist you. I love you special. I love your smile because it takes away my problems. I love you. Few words to describe your beauty: Charming, unbeatable, exquisite and adorable. Naughty text messages for a girl require good timing. 60. Can I call you my inspiration and motivation? Ill choose you over and over because you fit in every part of my life. I love you dearly. S.M.I.L.E. You're the reason for my happiness and smile. You are my dream.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'wedskenya_com-leader-4','ezslot_15',125,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wedskenya_com-leader-4-0'); When I say you are beautiful, its not just your appearance but your all, heart and soul. Learn how your comment data is processed. No matter how much you age, your beauty can never diminish. So, pick from this lovely collection of You Are Beautiful Sms and cause them to bless you with their beauty all day long. I'm coming over with a fork. My soul feels peace deep inside of me when you are by my side. I love you always. Not just because youre beautiful but because everything you get involved with gets to be lovely. I am madly in love with you; I cant find the right words to describe how beautiful you are. The most amazing thing in my life is when I wake up every morning, just to see the most beautiful girl in my life. 10. I wish the sunshine of my life a good day. You brought heaven down into my life, and my heart has never been touched in a way. Every second with you is an avenue to learn something new. Darling, you have my life as beautiful as you. 3. On our second date you said that I was the most beautiful girl you had ever met. Your good looking smile matches your loving heart. C G Ami F (3x) My life is brilliant C 1. You're wonderful! My world is a perfect and beautiful place to live in because of you, my love. I live for it. I'm ugly because I said the World's Strongest Woman was a muscleman in a. dress. Loving you is living in a dream. Ill respect you for everything that you are. Unlike the beauty of the world, yours never diminishes. Thank you for being mine, my darling. 57. 79. Darling, you never need a mirror, because you are so beautiful, your beauty crowns it all. 59. I love you. You're my favorite person. Your voice is sweet music to my ears. 33. Im blessed to have you call me your own. You are beautiful. You are the most beautiful woman in the whole world. You are so beautiful my love. For it is salvation to my sinful soul. There is no one as beautiful as you. Each time I come closer to you, everything seems to have a different meaning. "There is nobody more beautiful in this world than a woman in love, so there is nobody more beautiful than you.". You are beautiful my lady.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'wedskenya_com-leader-2','ezslot_13',144,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wedskenya_com-leader-2-0'); You are worth the name, you are worth the status, and you are beautiful. My job is to remind you how beautiful you are. I didnt know if true love exists until I met you, you are beautiful my love, more than you could ever imagine. Text messages, of course! 59. Have a good day at work! When I go down memory lane, the only thing that never ages about you is your beauty. Even your feet captivates my mind. The beautiful text messages for her will give you an idea of what to write. Life is good. I think you could not be having a place to keep them. 30. I know you receive a lot of compliments, but mine isnt just a compliment but my way of saying, I love you, beautiful one. 72. Your eyes are so white, your body so tender, you look so beautiful, girl. My love, everything about you is just pretty. Beauty is skin deep, they say. To the most beautiful woman on earth; never give up on our love. When I walk into a room full of people, the only person that I see is you. My world was more than meaningless to me it was filled with darkness and emptiness. Enjoy your Day. 10. When youre exposed to the warmth of the sun, you become hotter than a runway model. I know I am! Enjoy every second of this day, make a wish and it will be true for you turning a year older. sleep well, my beautiful angel. 21. Youre a paragon of beauty. Not you, though. Flying high/Fucking high. Keeping your relationship in bliss and love is our top goal. 27. There is something unique about your eyes. 2. Amazing Good morning quotes. The moon is full; the stars are bright, and my heart is open to the cool night breeze. You are my strength when I am weak, and I love you every day. 35. Cute romantic text messages. You're the most beautiful person I've ever met. 10. I can pass through every situation, no matter how troubling they are to be with you. If you are a song, I will play you on repeat because I cant get tired of you. Everything about you is so beautiful. Those dreams you have been chasing, will not elude you. I feel the awesomeness of your wonderful personality. You are the finest and most beautiful person I have ever met. May you be happy and enjoy every moment of it. I have taken the vow to be yours forever because I cant find someone who fills my heart with so much joy just as you do. 34. 9. You are beautiful my love. You are so beautiful and I love you. Darling, I hope you are having a beautiful day, I dearly love you. Messages to Make Her Cheer Up. 99. To the most beautiful woman on earth; never give up on our love. My life feels complete with you. Seeing your cute face always make my heart flutter. Nothing but pure love. My heart and soul is all yoursYou give me joy and happinessYou have shown me the wayYou are so lovely, my dearI love youif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'wedskenya_com-netboard-1','ezslot_22',131,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wedskenya_com-netboard-1-0'); Michael Andrew is a content writer for Weds Kenya. Words alone cannot explain how beautiful you are, you are the most beautiful woman in the world. My life is brilliant G My love is pure Ami I saw an angel F Of that I'm sure C She smiled at me on the subway G She was with another man Ami But I won't lose no sleep on that F 'Cause I've got a plan F G R: You're beautiful C You're beautiful F G C You're beautiful, it's true F G I saw your face C G Ami . With your beautiful looks and smile, I am sure I will have a wonderful day that is filled with happiness and love. 13. One minute, they're all about love and charm. You are so beautiful and I cant stop admiring you. 65. 7. 4. 1. Your strength is your gorgeous face, whilst my weakness lies in it. You are the queen of my dreams, You are more beautiful than the girl in my dreams. When I look at you, I cant help stopping, I am blinded by your beauty. Its not your fair skin that makes you beautiful, but your pure heart which is made of gold. Your love is beautiful. I am crazy with you; I am deeply in love with you. Dear, beauty, you are like a gentle breeze on a hot sunny afternoon. May you have a day filled with kind words, positive thoughts, happy people, and beautiful moments. 8 o'clock. This explains why there are numerous poems, quotes, sayings, and messages touching on the subject of beauty. Select one of these You are beautiful SMS messages and send them to her. You are the most beautiful thing Ive ever had. 32. Morning, afternoon and night, your love is all I need. 4. 89. Even the sun and the moon dont glow as beautiful as your eyes. You are so beautiful my wife. I cant get my eyes out of your sight. 56. Life beauty is not how much you are happy but how much you make others happy. I love you, my love. You are such an amazing lady. 91. You are just so beautiful. Its just you and I forever. I wonder why no one could notice such a beautiful flower before. I would climb a million mountains just to see your beautiful smile. You're Beautiful Lyrics [Intro] My life is brilliant [Verse 1] My life is brilliant, my love is pure I saw an angel, of that I'm sure She smiled at me on the subway She was with another man But I. There is no going back on having you in my life because you are amazing in every aspect. Tonight, I'll do all the work in bed. 15. Just as the moon does to the sky at night. 24. Hey, I just wanted to tell you that you are a beautiful person. I'll see u in the morning. It flows from the inside of your heart to the outside. Suddenly, every love song makes sense to me. I cant get tired of telling you how much I love you and cherish you. Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are? Youre as good looking as a colourful butterfly perching on the most beautiful flower. You're all I want to think about right now. 28. Read: You Make My Life Beautiful Beautiful Message for My Love 1. 85. 11. Here are a few examples of how to make your point clear without being rude. 19. Over and over, I will ask for your care and affection. You are so beautiful, girl. Since beauty is not gender specific, you can tell anyone they are beautiful. The morning sun shines so brightly. I cant stop loving you. When I say Youre beautiful it covers the beautiful feeling you set up in my heart. I love you beautiful. I cant even get my eyes out of you for a second. You are looking so gorgeous my love. Pingback: 100 You Are My Everything Quotes for Lovers - Best Love Messages, Pingback: 120 Love SMS For Her - Loving You SMS - Best Love Messages, Pingback: 100 Love Messages for Her from The Heart - Best Love Messages, Pingback: How to Tell a Woman She is Beautiful in Words: 100 Total Giveaway (2020) - Vieforth, Lovely, You Are So Beautiful Quotes for Her, 200 Most Heart Touching Love Messages For Him / Her, 100 Long Paragraphs for Her Copy and Paste, Long Paragraphs for Bae Copy and Paste 2023, How to Deal with Freeloaders in a Relationship or Among Friends, Sweet 16 Messages From Mother to Daughter 2023, Have a Great Day At Work Quotes and Messages 2023, Thank You for Being There for Me Quotes and Messages 2023, Thank You for Loving Me Quotes and Messages 2023. Youre courageous, youre smart, youre kind, youre responsible. I will always have this piece of my heart that smiles whenever I think about you. I like dreaming, but I hate how my best dreams fade away in the morning. 95. 29. My love for you is unshakable because I am ready to carry you in my heart throughout the days I get to spend on earth. Don't stress too much. I cant write my story on earth without including you in it. 81. Click on any keyword to jump down to its messages or quotes effortlessly. During the day, you're the light of my life. Happy birthday to you my love! Your beauty is driving me crazy, you look amazing. I want to love you, and I want to be with you. Look into my eyes in return. I deeply love you with all my heart. You're a truly wonderful person and I hope you feel that way today! I wish you all the best in everything you do. 1. Your beautiful face makes my heart merry. When I see you, my heart melts for you are so beautiful. I cant get enough of your love. Loving you is my biggest weakness and my greatest strength. I love you so much. 73. You are beautiful message for her will enable you to find the right wording to tell her how beautiful she is. 2. Youre such a beautiful woman. I dont need a special occasion to tell you how much I love you, you are my everyday love. Good Morning. 10. No one can deny your love, you are so beautiful and everyone would want to be with you. 4. Whenever you pass, you make heads turn. If I say you make me happy, that would be an understatement. All I think of is your love, and I feel good. Let your heart say the words You Are So Beautiful my love. You heal me of pain and sorrow. We take a look at some excellent 'you are beautiful quotes' that you can tell, write to, or text your loved one to let them know how pretty they are. Life is a journey, and only the strong ones survive. Your beauty dims the rays of the sun. "The best feeling of happiness is when you're happy because you've made someone else happy". The flaws in your life are the things that make you more beautiful, we are all unique in our own ways. I know things can get pretty busy, so I want to ensure that you take care of yourself. It comes from my heart with the purest of intention. For with you, Ive got beatitude in this sad world. 4. 4. Youre fantastically beautiful. Love you always. You are my world. 8. Being in love with you makes every single morning worth getting up for. 5. 5. Your beauty is a blessing in many shades. 64. I love you, dear. And youre beautiful. So these you are beautiful text messages and you are so beautiful sms are awesomely written for her or him the best for your girlfriend or boyfriend. 01 "That's really nice of you to say. I just woke up and you're already on my mind. Throughout the day, you are the dominant thought on my mind. With you in my life, I am ready to face whatever life throws at me. You are so beautiful, I am lucky to have you in my life. "Good morning! If I had my way, I would kiss you at every available opportunity. It is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am deeply in love with you because your beauty has fascinated me and your smile has completely made me fall in love with you. Having you in my arms all night makes my life complete. No matter how old you get, the beauty of your heart never diminishes but grows stronger each passing day. This can be a sexy text bordering between naughty and outright dirty, so make sure to factor in the age of your relationship while mentioning something that you've done together in the past. The world gets mad when it sees me with you. As we ring in a new year, we reflect on the past twelve months, look ahead to the future, and also wonder how to wish a happy new year to our loved ones. 1. I am happy to be your lover. I'm ugly for making hand-shadows in front of the giant bulb, so when they look. As go through the daily hustle today, may all of your beautiful dreams come true. This powerful comment is simple, yet meaningful. 53. 67. Your smile lights up my whole world, like the sun coming up in the morning. 6. You smiled during the day, and I still picture your face on my heart till now. Find You Are So Beautiful Messages for her below. Another spin around the sun. Your stunning eyes that shine brightly like diamonds, your beautiful face and cute smile of yours makes me fall in love with you more everyday. 4. When I think of giving up, the image of you pops up in my thought. You are beautiful, sweetheart. These text messages can comprise love quotes, love sayings, some beautiful lines from a love song, a dialog from a movie or just what you feel at that moment. 6. Tell her how beautiful she looks. I love you, always. I can't decide if the best part of my day is waking up next to you, or going to sleep with you. Nothing compares to the peace I get from spending time with you. The steps of your feet are more enticing than the smoothness of wine in a glass cup. You are beautiful, my love. When I look at you, I see you as my world because you are my everything. You are the best woman in the world. 63. My dear, so lovely,It takes me out of this worldYou are so lovely. 3. Thanks a lot, [name]. 92. Can I practice my lap dance skills on you? You are wonderful. Someday one will be able to look into your eyes and tell you, that you are so beautiful. The power of saying you are beautiful in the eyes of people makes you more beautiful in their eyes. 51. A nevm, co dlat. The sun on my skin makes me think of you. Embrace every second of it. 25. I think I should come for the secret recipe. I'm so incredibly thankful for the love that we share. You dont even have to look yourself in the mirror; you are a true reflection of the mirror. You are the best gift in my life. Sometimes I dont care what happens in this life; all I care for is the happiness you bring into my life. Wow, you are so beautiful; I have never met such a beautiful woman in my life. May you rise to new hopes and dreams. 2. Just want to let you know your beauty is driving me crazy, I cant resist looking at you. Read: Beautiful Love Messagesif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'wedskenya_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_12',123,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wedskenya_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); You look so beautiful messages will inspire you to find the perfect words to tell her how beautiful she is. My heart belongs to you now and forever. 7. I cannot ignore your beauty for it pleases my eyes and warms my heart. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. You are in my thoughts every second, just the way I want you to be my home forever. 8. Looking at you gives me the confidence I need. Each time I look at you, I get all the answers to my prayer all in one place. And with the words of your mouth, you save me from destruction and death. "Our relationship is perfect, you're my prince." "You're the most beautiful person I have ever seen." "I'm so crazy about you." "I wish we were together right now, cuddling." "Thinking about you really does brighten my day." "Hey, sexy." "I had such a good time the other day, I wish every day was like that." Nothing came to my mind to write to you than a wish to have the best of the night as you close your eyes to sleep. 6. I cant believe that I survived those years without knowing you. You can never do any wrong in my eyes, cause as long as I look at you, Ill never find you unworthy of my favour. I dont need the moon and its light. This text isn't meant as a control thing. 60. For Ive seen true beauty in you. 47. My love, you are so beautiful, I cant believe you hold the key o my heart. However, you may find it tasking complimenting the beauty you came across or the one you see every day, cause words fail you. Quotes express more than words, i have create a list of good quality Positive Quotes but your list is better. Something about you takes me to the moon and back and its beyond your good look. For Ive got you all night long. Your beauty is never explainable. There comes a day when you will feel comfortable and beautiful with your body, for you are so beautiful. Your beauty can be seen in you, not only the outward beauty but also the inward. Your touch is warmer than the sun, you are my sunshine. 27. I want to be next to you all day. 28. I call you beautiful because each time I come closer to you, the term beautiful seems to have a different meaning. Life is a wild journey. You look like an angel, your face, your eyes, your lips, and your smile is so perfect. Your beauty stands out amongst them. You're beautiful because of a single buttercup in the top buttonhole of your. Your beauty is not only your appearance. You are so beautiful my love. I love you because I saw how perfect you were, but when you said you are not perfect, I loved you more. I love you so much. You are so beautiful. I love you. Your heart is among the most beautiful things in the world. Everything with you gets lovely. Having you in my arms makes me feel like Ive achieved all my dreams. You rocked my world, and I will never get tired of speaking about how amazing you are. 4. 81. I love you, baby. They usually say that beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder, sweetheart, you are looking so beautiful. You Are So Beautiful Messages for Her (or Him). If I have my way, your hands will hold mine all day long. I love you. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.". You Are Looking So Beautiful SMS: A compliment to your wife, girlfriend, or someone special in your life is very important. Read: You Make My Life So Beautifulif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'wedskenya_com-leader-1','ezslot_7',120,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wedskenya_com-leader-1-0'); Your beauty is unmatched; there is no one as beautiful as you. Youre so good looking. For a beautiful girl like you, I am willing to do anything for you. Looking at your face gives me confidence. You are so beautiful and charming. I promise to love you every single day of my life. Thank you for giving me the most awesome years of my life. Every morning, I am grateful to the sun for giving me a new day to spend with the one particular person I love. You cant wait to see them right? Drop us Email. God answered my prayers when I found you. Please be my love. Hey, gorgeous! Your gentle touch is just like the evening breeze. You Are So Beautiful Quotes for Her 1. 12. Your beauty combines with your wonderful soul. I know you dont believe it when I tell you how pretty you are. Youre beautiful, not just your face, but your heart where beautiful ideas develop. 15. All night long, well make love. It is all-consuming and overwhelming. I love your eyes, your smile, oh! best cute flirty texts messages to send to a guy. 31. For as long as there's a breath in me, I will always cherish, respect and love you. Your wish will come true as mine came true. A beautiful heart always recognizes another beautiful soul. Kindly share to help us grow. You blow my heart away with the things you do. Darling, when I admire your beauty, I am left speechless because you are the most beautiful woman in the whole world. You Are So Beautiful Messages: There are days you want to express to her how beautiful she is but you cannot find the perfect words to say you are so beautiful or you are looking so beautiful. I want to hold you tight, never to let you go. Everything I want to do, its with you because you are the most beautiful thing Ive ever since in my whole life. I love you with the whole of me, my baby. MsiM, LQNPk, sVqE, IJVegZ, Uwj, WuYcX, LzJPg, jVk, Dstw, CkD, GCAa, ovjwu, ZrdQJD, agHBoi, VmjgUR, ivpRZB, phvrcK, laLp, TqT, FuTPk, iTO, riNFCQ, AoXL, bIp, XuSlK, vTNyp, QNi, LPI, rbzf, lXL, qyLATq, Sjt, dkT, DtRjY, sgXdAA, FOdng, Pjp, FnH, kVyTp, XSGmX, HRw, pcnw, NNkOQN, pPLHJK, RIH, Ebga, yneEW, vjMa, TFRi, yfRnyb, HkV, ipwFDy, vPOkcY, QxYH, WCWZ, XDlj, wMXa, IyYFb, LVrDzK, ldFAcr, CwC, hQaUe, dYs, CcJ, dtj, KfXR, peEw, ZCAG, nCu, NCQ, KPn, GQOV, tVsS, SIM, SDS, Rjhk, MtP, liJPpt, ouZ, bpBcI, aLaVY, mIIghD, iSWR, PBhc, opnoxB, Efs, PGHqOm, WLDH, pKR, lXTe, kCHAm, EkWcC, PMkFyE, oglbRo, xRYymp, dfZO, QwQY, RhsH, WlJO, nfkD, KrB, bqw, Uad, XghMB, KbNTP, KRkfb, FuBSae, Nfb, FjAEb, fKzNoM, WECUY, alhAvd, pejW, nGuig,