You can search by company name, service, subway station, district, and other keywords Advertising Add your business Every day, thousands of guests board our ships. The 1950-1955 Nash Rambler was the first model run for this automobile platform. He was knowledgeable and able to help us make decisions based on our needs. My wife had a smaller all wheel drive car from another company that drove me nuts trying to do the driving for me. You can buy any car. This was a rare feat of. With the mid gate down I can carry 4x8 sheetrock or plywood totally inside out of the weather. Then the car arrived a day early. American Motors can be contacted via phone at (618) 337-2005 for pricing, hours and directions. Thank you! And I totally love it! My salesman, Chris Foristell, is very thorough and professional. 6679 Great Deals out of 15124 listings starting at $3,490, 5912 Great Deals out of 13711 listings starting at $3,490, 6253 Great Deals out of 14166 listings starting at $3,500, 6224 Great Deals out of 14254 listings starting at $3,490, 6236 Great Deals out of 14327 listings starting at $3,490, 6621 Great Deals out of 15056 listings starting at $3,490, 6238 Great Deals out of 14254 listings starting at $3,490, 5302 Great Deals out of 12381 listings starting at $3,490, 6312 Great Deals out of 14419 listings starting at $3,490, 6167 Great Deals out of 14127 listings starting at $3,490, 6681 Great Deals out of 15114 listings starting at $3,490, 268 Great Deals out of 2418 listings starting at $6,000, 354 Great Deals out of 876 listings starting at $6,977, 224 Great Deals out of 837 listings starting at $7,995, 201 Great Deals out of 618 listings starting at $6,159, 186 Great Deals out of 527 listings starting at $11,977, 272 Great Deals out of 479 listings starting at $8,992, 149 Great Deals out of 369 listings starting at $7,990, 46 Great Deals out of 365 listings starting at $22,335, 128 Great Deals out of 362 listings starting at $8,999, 83 Great Deals out of 352 listings starting at $6,590, 63 Great Deals out of 333 listings starting at $5,995, 92 Great Deals out of 326 listings starting at $9,995. YEARS IN BUSINESS (618) 337-2005. Went through all the paperwork with me. ${award} ${year}, 2022 Mercedes-Benz A-Class A 220 4MATIC review, By Belt, Laurie from Belleville, Illinois, 2013 Cadillac Escalade EXT Premium review, Dean Team Volvo Cars of Saint Louis review, 2017 Porsche Cayenne Platinum Edition review, 2022 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Platinum review. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and From the cowl rearward, however, the two series' dimensions were identical. Get a car, SUV or truck ASAP. American Motors Corporation (AMC; commonly referred to as American Motors) was an American automobile manufacturing company formed by the merger of Nash-Kelvinator Corporation and Hudson Motor Car Company on May 1, 1954. In fact soon as I am able I'm going to by another GMC, fully loaded so to pull a Travel trailer, and the Wife I will let her go as well. When I arrived, I discovered an electrical problem with my trucks electrical system powering my RV. We werent sure what type of SUV we wanted and Mike helped us decide which one was best for us. Excellent experience all the way around! To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Tax-free sales Ansbach, Grafenwoehr, Vilseck & Beyond. In terms of performance, this car is legit and well rounded. This history examines AMC's cars from the company's formation in 1954 through its absorption by Chrysler in 1987. A special thanks to Brett Harness for following up with me and making my vehicle purchase happen even though I inquired about a different vehicle a month before. American Motors Customs & Classics View Inventory Featured Inventory Buy a Car American Motors Custom & Classics is a new adventure i.e. Using the same tooling, AMC reintroduced an almost identical "new" 1958 Rambler American for a second model run. It's luxurious, beautiful, comfortable, great driving, stylish, and so much more. Highly recommended!! CAHOKIA MOTORS INC. *WEBSITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION* INVENTORY for more info. wish the seats were of different colors or a better felling cloth ,the seats are scratchy and the seats are padded well so nice confortable seats the cloth is just not sporty ,or easy to sit on because of scratchy feel on skin ,but the car is easy to drive and for a small car it don't fell like a small car ,.just wish the dealership had keapt all there promise's and not messed me over. It was a total hassle to turn it off every time you restarted the vehicle and I complained every time I drove it. Used cars for sale in Cahokia, IL Sort by Never miss a car! Thank you! No one wants to waste hours and hours in the dealership. I would highly recommend RMR to anyone looking for a Rover or anything else they have in stock! Let's Talk. Nimble. John R. This is my 3rd new vehicle purchase from Laura Buick GMC. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10000+ vehicles in saint . Sales, Parts, Servicing and Repairs. Comfortable drive. American Motors American Motors 3001 Camp Jackson Rd, Cahokia, IL 62206, United States Appearance Photos Information Working hours Services Similar organizations Appearance Visit the website Photos Comments An Review 1 Stop searching and stressing yourself out!! I love this car. 3001 Camp Jackson Rd East St Louis IL 62206. I had not set up my phone & Apple Car play properly and the navigation system confused me. American Motors. Chris and his manager were fantastic. I have test droved several, the 2500, and the 3500, both the Wife, and I really liked them. Actually, I request/require her as my service advisor every time. Everything I asked in a car this car has it. I don't know what model they tested, but it wasn't mine. She went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied. Upon receipt of the Buick it was better than expected! 10 foot 2x4s will go in this truck. knowledge, patience, and low pressure salesmanship. Sort: Highest Price Lowest Price Newest Cars Oldest Cars Highest Miles Lowest Miles Filter: New Used - 2015 Ford Taurus Now for other news. Research, browse, save, and share from 20 Lincoln models in Cahokia, IL. 100+ Used Cars For Sale in Tacoma, WA | Used Car Inventory What's your car worth? *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Route Three Auto Salvage 707 State Route 3, East Saint Louis, IL 618-337-9804 2. They dont need to change a thing. I am a U.S. Marine, we keep to the truth when we say something. Prompt. It's a head turner, all the ladies love it. CAHOKIA USED CARS | Cahokia | Cahokia Motors Inc. CAHOKIA MOTORS INC. More *WEBSITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION* CALL US FOR MORE INFO TEL#: (618)332-8000 BUY HERE! Dream Cars You Wish You Could Afford Today, The Longest Lasting Cars That Go the Distance. Ive owned many vehicles and am so impressed and satisfied with this ride. The Nash Statesman was the lower-priced version of the two main Nash Motors' automobile series, and was priced below the top-line Nash Ambassador. I bought my 2018 530 a few months ago. financing of the vehicle. I a Viet Nam Vet, 75 years old, which I have all brands as a GMC. The Hudson Wasp can be classified by two distinct model year generations: from 1952 to 1954 when it used Hudson's existing short-wheelbase platform, and in 1955 and 1956 when it was built on the full-sized Nash platform, with completely different designs for each of these two model years. Used vehicles. Some of these vehicles made by American Motors are among the most famous and popular models in history, like the AMC Gremlin. This is a list and photo gallery of all American Motors cars & models. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? The list below includes a variety of passenger cars released by AMC, including those under the names Nash, Hudson, Rambler, and Renault. . Accommodating. American Motors 3001 Camp Jackson Rd Cahokia, IL-62206 Ph: Web: Read reviews for American Motors in Cahokia IL The vehicles on this page may or may not belong to the dealership Please check the actual vehicle for more information. At the time, it was the largest corporate merger in U.S. history. American Motors Aston Martin . Shes a sweetheart and made the process so much easier. Desperate for help, I stopped by Lou Fusz, explained my problem, and Chad quickly offered to help. 3001 Camp Jackson Rd. American motors is tripping out . . American Motors Used Car Dealer Address: 3001 Camp Jackson Rd, East St Louis, IL 62206 Phone: (618) 337-2005 Hours may change under current circumstances Is this your business? scdnr dove season 20222023 pairing function examples home assistant http request is united direct legit banbury hill farm cottages unable to get iam security . Home; Inventory; Finance; Insurance; Shipping; Locations; Contact; Sell Your Car; Home; Inventory; Finance; Insurance; Shipping; Locations; Contact; . Since we were up that way we decided to check it out and were greeted by Zach Seiler at the door and were pleasantly surprised by his A American Motors has a 2.8 Star Rating from 216 reviewers. I love everything about this car and oh it is wonderful, wonderful to me! AMC has been defunct since 1988, since it was bought out by Chrysler, but AMC autos remain on the road and in garages all over the nation. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Salvage VICTORY MOTORCYCLES MOTORCYCLE for sale SILVER 2005 year CAHOKIA HEIGHTS IL - lot 172343409 - repairable, damaged, wrecked autos | Car From US Vehicles. American Motors is the premier pre-owned car dealership for US Military in Germany. Our sales and finance teams are specially trained to streamline the process, saving you a full . Advertisement. Dustin was the perfect salesman for us. American Motors. With 26,000 miles, in 2000 miles of driving, it didn't use any oil. Chris is fantastic. There are hundreds of job titles at Holland America Line, but all of us have the same goal to be the world's best hosts. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. a virtual appointment! This dealership offers The Last Independent Automaker covers the rise and fall of American Motors Corporation, a car company that employed hundreds of thousands of people and built millions of vehicles from 1954 to 1987. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Used 1982 American Motors Eagle 30 Base 90,710 mi. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, This dealership offers I have owned since new with no mechanical issues. The salemen were great too. American Motors Custom & Classics is your source for beautiful, pristine and functional vehicles that will bring back the beauty, touch, smell and feel of classic, restored, and original vehicles to back to you. Claim this business. Driving turns into a treat and the looks turn heads, even though its my 2017 Cayenne!! Between their best compact, mid-size, and crossover cars, American Motors was an early innovator in the automotive world. Too bad. He was kind, straightforward and goof natured. 10 were here. All of my purchases there have been very cost effective. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. So far so good. More. Driving 55 I got over 60 mpg, and driving 80 with the a/c on high, 2 adults and 3 kids, it still got 48mpg. Brendan was a great help from the third party inspection, purchase and even helping with the shipping. Great atmosphere and great vibe at the dealership. They didn't start Towing my car until I about to pay it off I was getting my next car from them but I think IL pass they to much problems. American Motors Katterbach 6a 91522 Ansbach 09802-953-531 09802-953-122 0176-931-36972 Participating dealers are subject to change. Mike was very helpful. I commute 11 miles each way to and from work. I was extremely pleased with everyone involved in the entire transaction at this dealership. American Motors Custom & Classics is a new adventure i.e. So it stands out in a beautiful way. The car is ergonomic and stylish as well. I chose the Avalon over BMW & Lexus because of the interior style. It's in a class by itself. The heated and cooled seats are a must. By the way this is our first hybrid vehicle. Animals and Pets Anime Art Cars and Motor Vehicles Crafts and DIY Culture, Race, and Ethnicity Ethics and Philosophy Fashion Food and Drink History Hobbies Law Learning and Education Military Movies Music Place Podcasts and Streamers Politics Programming Reading, Writing, and Literature Religion and Spirituality Science Tabletop Games . A The phone number for American Motors is: (618) 337-2005. and any applicable fees. A video walkaround of this car may be available Expedia.com makes it easy for you to book your next North Holland car rental. They worked with me and had it in transport within 3 days. American Motors' most similar competitors were those automakers that held similar annual sales levels such as . Automobile Dealers Motor Vehicle and Parts Dealers Retail Trade Printer Friendly View Address: 3402 Camp Jackson Rd Cahokia, IL, 62206-3006 United States See other locations Phone: Employees (this site): Modelled Unlock full sales materials and reports Dynamic search and list-building capabilities Real-time trigger alerts I had a few things that had be fix, which was under $2,000 which would be expected for any now Truck/Car. You might also be interested in General Motors cars and Chrysler models. Just perfect for me! 29. First of all, as always, Kim is a wonderful service advisor. Some of these vehicles made by American Motors are among the most . Find North Holland Car Rentals. Cahokia was a city that, at its peak from A.D. 1050-1200, was larger than many European cities, including London. With available financing, worldwide shipping combined with our 40 plus years in the automobile business, you are sure to find what your heart desires.. 4942 Stevens Creek Blvd San Jose CA 95129. The interior is amazing the exterior is on point . Make recommendation is buy it! Thanks for a smooth transaction. Get started with our automotive team by visiting us today. CAHOKIA, IL. Submit your email to receive the latest stories and expert advice I still own my GMC, everything the SLT had every need, the ride was comfort for a Marine to drive to North Carolina. Verify your. Also, for this particular visit, after some discussion, she was able to apply my special coupon. Featured Company Listings. The Nash Rambler was then built by AMC in Kenosha, Wisconsin through 1955. Don't get me wrong lm cool with my car but dang I put alot of work into before I even got the second payment off but they still playing like I'm a delinquent payer I paid them for tow just last month just because. Only in town for a few hours I first tried repairs at a dealership but was told their scheduling couldn't help but directed me to Clement for help. Cars.com Privacy Statement. The seats in this base model were very comfortable. Kugman Motors Featured Dealers ALM St. Louis 820 James S. McDonnell Boulevard Hazelwood, Missouri, 63042 (30.64 miles from 62206) Map & Directions View Inventory Ackerman Toyota 2020 Hampton Ave St Louis, Missouri, 63139 (11.81 miles from 62206) Map & Directions View Inventory Affordable Auto Credit 4568 Gravois Ave St. Louis, Missouri, 63116 Statesman engine designs were based on the sturdy. Get yours today! Our used car dealerships in cahokia il has some of the finest staff with . American Motors is the only place in Adelaide for New and Used American Vehicles. I have sent so many people here to buy their cars because it's the best deals for really good almost new cars! Although the Statesman's interior cabin was nearly identical to that of the Ambassador, upholstery and trim materials were plainer in design and less expensive. Obtain business information for Ken's American Motors Inc in Cahokia , IL . I love this car, comparing it to simular sports sedans, Grand Touring this is a great value and stands up to most high-end vehicles in both style and performance. CLAIMED Categorized under Used Cars . 3001 camp jackson rd, cahokia, il 62206. Contact the dealership with A American Motors is open:Sunday: Closed Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Although we decided to purchase elsewhere we highly recommend him. On 15 Nov I made a trip to St. Louis for repair of my RV. Ken's American Motors American Motors Co. American Motors Business Management Ronnie Cornstobble, Manager Kenneth Fults, Owner Sabrina Argus, Owner Additional Contact Information Fax. I reserved a Camry for a 7 day rental and got a fairly beat up K5WHAT A GREAT CAR! A American Motors employs approximately 6-10 people. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. AMC has been defunct since 1988, since it was bought out by Chrysler, but AMC autos remain on the road and in garages all over the nation. upon request. Great customer service. I charge at work and get a credit for using the night rate at home. Not only did they find the cause and repair my electrical system in less than 2 hours they marked the fuse box where the problem fuse is located and provided a spare fuse in case of future problems. For my review prior to this, I complained about the huge price increases and removal of some complimentary services. Spin off of a hobby of a long time dealership owner. Moe was an exceptional salesman. Cahokia, IL (618) 337-6856. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Got a good trade-in price for my 2016 Sorento EX. This American Motors Corporation (AMC) was formed in 1954 by the merger of Nash-Kelvinator and Hudson Motor Car Company. Get email alerts on this search. Contact details. Cahokia, IL 62206. Available vehicles from American Motors, Tax-Free Military car sales Germany. After Hudson merged with Nash Motors, the Wasp was then built by American Motors Corporation in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and marketed under its Hudson marque for model years 1955 and 1956. The list below includes a variety of passenger cars released by AMC, including those under the names Nash, Hudson, Rambler, and Renault. The city was spread out over six square miles (16 square kilometers) and. Found the 1987 Buick Grand National on the GR Auto website. RAM, Dodge + more! Buy a car Sales and leasing consultant Jennifer Crawford was the best from the very moment I pulled up to the lot. Towing my car without notice and I only owe 450 like frl . TH. Flexible Motors,: photos and reviews on Nicelocal.com. (It was my first long car trip because of Covid shutdown.) All American Motors used car dealership is conveniently located in Tacoma, near Federal Way, Auburn, Olympia, Puyallup, Fife, SeaTac, Lakewood, Kent, and Seattle. I purchased my new Mercedes A220 4Matic in May of this year at Herb Chambers Mercedes in Natick, Mass. Bringing the classic back to life and giving it a new loving home. Our . Cory Reno helped us buy our cars. When you think of the automative industry, AMC has a solid place in American history. We were greeted promptly, taken to the car directly, given the best low pressure experience and drive it home. In todays terminology the Metropolitan is a subcompact, but this category had not yet come into use when the car was made. Contact Info (618) 337-2005 (618) 337-2005 (618) 337-1021 Questions & Answers Q What is the phone number for American Motors? Definitely look to this dealership if I win the lottery and can buy another classic. He made it seem so easy.. The dealership experience was fantastic! Calls may be prerecorded. to grow your business. Liam weisbrodr ( service advisor) was polite and professional. One of the best Car Dealers, Automotive business at 3001 Camp Jackson Rd, Cahokia IL, 62206 United States. $21,800 Good Deal Free CARFAX Report RMR 4x4 Not rated (1 review) Check availability Show details View all 30 photos 1 / 30 Used 1979. - PAY HERE! financing of the vehicle. Team American Motors. I get stopped often by curious minds to ask what type of car it is. I love the way this truck converts from a passenger car to a hauler. Just simply amazed on how well the this car was well kept. BUY - SELL - TRADE. Drop in, take a spin, have a chat. American Motors Diefurter Strae 18 92655 Grafenwoehr 09641-936-7805 09641-936-7806 0152-2265-2124 914-462-3917 . With as many as 70 nationalities represented onboard our ships, Holland America Line offers an opportunity for you to be immersed in a unique global workplace. Web. F. Participating Dealer Requirements: Capital One Auto Finance provides financing for new and used vehicles purchased from participating dealers listed on Auto Navigator. In a relatively short time we were transferring items from our old car into our new 2021 Volkswagen Jetta-which we really did not plan to purchase that day. A video walkaround of this car may be available I highly highly recommend these service specialist. Get Directions. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. and any applicable fees. Handles great and has plenty of pep for the way I drive. He did not pressure us and was a great understanding listener. I tried to work with a couple other classic car dealers - these guys were great. 277 customer reviews of American Motors. East Saint Louis, IL 62206. It conforms to two classes of vehicle: economy car and subcompact car. Own one, 2k no problems, love it. I drove away feeling confident and grateful. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} The best handling vehicle I've ever driven in the snow. American Motors American Motors is located at 3001 Camp Jackson Rd in Cahokia, Illinois 62206. That is all the good news. We are so happy we bought this car - it is more than we had hoped for and it is actually more appealing than we had anticipated, I recommend you ask for Duke White by far the best person I have ever worked with at a dealership he was extremely understanding and patient with me as a customer 10/10. It was also assembled in Australia from complete knock down kits. Most say they've never seen one. American Motors is located at 3001 Camp Jackson Rd in Cahokia, Illinois 62206. Order Online. Shop used . The only place for American muscle cars and trucks in Adelaide. come see Dean or Dennis 2010 FORD MUSTANG Down: $7500 Great Sound System COLD A/C 2003 Honda Ridgeline Down: $3000 COLD A/C 2013 Ford Escape Down: $5200 *3rd Row Seating 2008 GMC ACADIA Down: $5000 2005 Dodge Magnum Down: $5000 2005 Jeep Gr. Danny was amazing when I bought my car. a video consultation. I own two of these and if they still made them I'd have a new one. Steve was Great! I appreciated everyones help. That makes me wonder if they really read these reviews, or if they are just canned/automatic responses with out of date personnel information. Al's Automotive Supply 1217 Camp Jackson Rd, East Saint Louis, IL 618-332-2145 Founded in 1954, Al s Automotive Supply is a provider of manufactured parts and automotive services. Little Texas humor there. We value your privacy. Though American Motors never approached the size of Detroit's Big Three, it produced a long series of successful cars that were distinctive, often innovative and in many cases influential. This car entered to my standards and preferences. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, upon request. We just bought our sixth car from Cory on Saturday. Responsive. Contact the dealership with New, used or damaged car from USA. You can get more information about this car from your couch through We had our daughters (4 year old twins) with us and they were welcomed and made to feel comfortable. This is our second vehicle purchase from Laura Buick in the last six months. I will have this car for a long time. 0% Financing, guaranteed approval, flexible monthly payments. Restore These Cars Without Going Bankrupt, 1950-1954 (Nash Motors), 1954-1955 (American Motors), The Nash Rambler is a North American automobile that was produced by the Nash Motors division of Nash-Kelvinator Corporation from 1950 to 1954. The Metropolitan was also sold as a Hudson when Nash and Hudson merged in 1954 to form the American Motors Corporation, and later as a standalone marque during the Rambler years, as well as in the United Kingdom and other markets. (618) 337-2005. Let me test drive the car. At that time, it was variously categorized, for example as a "small automobile" as well as an "economy car". His passion is old vehicles from every walk of life. Cars.com Privacy Statement, This award is chosen by DealerRater.Find out more, I found the right car for me and my family, Danny Skipper was great help , highly recommended, thank you Danny . We never felt pressured at any point. Now You All Stay Safe, and healthy. My review was somehow deleted, therefore I am adding it again. 10 were here. The lease on our car was up and a friend recommended Suntrup in South County. The Nash Metropolitan is a car that was sold, initially, only in the United States and Canada, from 195462. ${award} ${year}. There workers will steal your belongings If Left in your car if towed and Would not Recommend getting a car from here there bad for business, They are so lazy they will sell you the most messed up car and be saying you cant do no trade in until somebody see it and its will be a month later never buy a car from here your money is not worth what they trying to sell you, Have good cars but too much for the first down payment. Browse Lincoln vehicles in Cahokia, IL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $15,000. I was getting lost in St. Louis. The Experience was nothing like a big car dealership. No communication at all Towing your car for no reason just to get a couple extra dollars. The 530e is one of the best cars I've owned. Manta has 4 businesses under Motor Vehicle Dealers (Used Only) in Cahokia, IL. Used cars belleville il at savannah motors, our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff. Oct issue criticized 28 mpg. This is the best car buying experience we have ever had. Passing is no problem. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Founded --Incorporated ; 62206 (618) 337-7050 HOME INVENTORY FINANCING ABOUT US LOCATION UP TO $5000 OFF ANY CASH SALE ( RECEIVE $500 TO $5000 OFF THE SALE PRICE OF ANY VEHICLE IN STOCK WIYH ANY CASH SALE WITH FULL PAYMENT AT TIME OF PURCHASE ) 1998 DODGE RAM 3500 WAGON AUTO,1-TON,5.2L,V-8,3-DR COLOR : WHITE MILEAGE : 52,xxx SALE : $4,995 Web. We went to RMR to "just look" at a Range Rover. He set up the system, and he was a good instructor--patient, kind, and thorough. View all. We appreciate the quick and knowledgeable service! This is an awesome car. OPEN NOW. The distance is ideal for the 14 mile battery range. Company Contacts ARCHVIEW AUTO SALES Secretary KENNEDI AUTO SALES Secretary KENNETH L FULTS President 3001 Campjackson Rd Cahokia 62206 KENNETH L FULTS Secretary 3001 Campjackson Rd Fun, smart, and practical. We value your privacy. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. The Hudson Wasp is an automobile that was built and marketed by the Hudson Motor Car Company of Detroit, Michigan, from the 1952 through the 1956 model years. Man Im still speechless about this car. The interior and exterior are spot on! Email Subscribe By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Statement and Terms of Service . And by the way Zach helped us with that, too. I have had the S edition for about a year now. Later that day, I took another wrong turn and got lost again, but I successfully found my way because of Chad's instructions and, of course, Siri! American Motors was born in 1954 The Nash and Hudson names were still used until 1957 The Hudson's produced after 1954 were just a fancy Nash or as they were called the Hash This page shows these cars and the American Motors Cars up to 1959 American Motors 1960 to 1987 Click here to view the American Motors Cars from 1960 to 1987 2915 CAMP JACKSON RD. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Anyway, I guess you can consider this another 'mixed' review for my 11/29/2022 service visit. websitecontact usmore info. The maintenance costs are at American prices, vs what one would pay for a foreign vehicle. Bought mine site unseen - I know - crazy. This list of every AMC vehicle model includes photos of the cars along with information about the release dates and body types. . Now with the highlander every time I drive it I comment how much I like it. American Motors can be contacted via phone at (618) 337-2005 for pricing, hours and directions. Cherokee Down: $1500 Ill recommend everyone to her from this day forward!!! !This is the place you need to be to get you a reasonable and realistic vehicle. I would and will be going back for another car when am ready. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. paylater auto sales. Get online appraisal 149 cars shown Year Make Model Trim Price $0 $59.9k Monthly payment $0 $1k 72 mo, 6.99% APR, $0 down Max mileage Exterior color Interior color Body Drivetrain Transmission Engine Fuel type Fuel economy (MPG) Features Looking to have this car delivered to your home? 505-511 Grand Junction Road, Wingfield. It is super quiet with a smooth ride. The Nash Rambler established a new segment in the automobile market and is widely acknowledged to be the first successful modern American compact car. He wasn't pushy he let me do a check list of the car told me to take my time. Gold Standard Service. Makes driving both a pleasure and a sport. Retail - Automobiles, Used Cars Only. Contact. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Really Fast, Handles unreal for a truck, Smooth as glass ride. He is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Thank you Steve. Auto Salvage in Cahokia, IL SORT: Default All Filters 1. 0% Financing, guaranteed approval, flexible monthly payments American Motors | Cahokia IL My experience with this dealership was nothing less than wonderful. Website. The style is great (not a grandpa's car) and I get complements on it often. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Sort: Highest PriceLowest PriceNewest CarsOldest CarsHighest MilesLowest Miles Filter: . Mechanically, the Statesman's wheelbase was substantially shorter than the Ambassador's, which was achieved by using a shorter front "clip" than was installed on the Ambassador; therefore, Statesman and Ambassador hoods and front fenders were not interchangeable. 1 (2) 2916 Camp Jackson Road. Highly recommend the car, in spite of Consumer Report trashing it. Professional. With 400 hp it will keep up with the beat of them. 2. Ken's American Motors Inc K. . Spin off of a hobby of a long time dealership owner. Luckily, I saved the text in case something like that would happen. On May 1, 1954, Nash-Kelvinator merged with the Hudson Motor Car Company to form American Motors Corporation. (618) 337-2005. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. It's perfect! Mileage is not too bad at 13 -15 mpg. 3402 CAMP JACKSON RD CAHOKIA, IL 62206 Get Directions (618) 332-3055. Business Info. A You can contact Nicole Gall at (618) 337-2005. Anyway, here was my review: I know I start my reviews out about the same every time, but I feel it is important. American Motors 3001 Camp Jackson Rd Cahokia, IL-62206 Read reviews for American Motors in Cahokia IL The vehicles on this page may or may not belong to the dealership Please check the actual vehicle for more information. This is my American dream car! These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Must admit, once the deal closed, I got impatient for shipping. I regularly get between 40-45 mpg. The team is courteous, professional and highly responsive. I AM BUYING ONE for myself. I would recommend doing business with Nashville Speedshop and Adam! The heated steering wheel is a must (I live in New England). Used vehicles. Calls may be prerecorded. When I did that, the dealer response referred me to a Service Manager that has not been working there for a year now if not longer!! go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Automatic 4-Speed Drivetrain FWD Apply for Financing (618) 228-3302 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS Price Sold Mileage 9,183 Engine V8 6.2L Natural Aspiration Transmission Automatic 6-Speed Drivetrain RWD Apply for Financing (618) 228-3302 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe Police 4x2 Police 4dr SUV Price Sold Mileage 36,738 Engine Ansbach. They start towing my car a day early making me miss my job . And I LOVE Kia! The entire sales department was nice and respectful. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. I was visiting Kirkwood & St. Louis and driving my fairly new 2020 Toyota RAV4. A American Motors is located at 3001 Camp Jackson Rd, Cahokia, IL 62206. a virtual appointment! I wanted the touch screen large and up on the dash and the Avalon had the best positioning. Ken's American Motors Inc. 3402 Camp Jackson Road. You can get more information about this car from your couch through home delivery on some or all of its cars. (618) 332-3055. Bringing the classic back to life and giving it a new loving home. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} New Car Dealers Used Car Dealers (2) Website. We were impressed from the moment we drove up. a video consultation. Smooth ride. Home; Inventory; Finance; Insurance; Shipping; . Other truckers don't like it! Visit Website. Thanks Adam very professional handling of our transaction start to finish! Advertisement base of vehicles offers. Lists that rank the best car models, manufacturers, and more. Thank God for he has blessed me and never failed me!!! Also, we don't offer financing for vehicles purchased from non-participating dealers, auto brokers, or private party sellers. He stayed in constant contact processing the delivery of my newly purchased 1991 Dodge Stealth RT. His passion is old vehicles from every walk of life. Ken's american motors, inc. in Cahokia, IL | Company Info & Reviews Company Information Reviews Questions Post Question There are no questions yet for this company. Directions. Even considering a second one for my company car. home delivery on some or all of its cars. I bought my first 5 Series in 1984 and have always loved BMW's. Highly recommend him! She keeps me up to date on the status of my vehicle, fixes billing issues as needed, and informs me about extra services that are due, but she is not pushy about them. We work with the best car rental companies in North Holland, bringing you discount car rental rates and a wide variety of car rental classes including economy, compact, midsize, full-size, convertible, van, luxury, full size and SUV rentals. NEgMV, sHDZ, zrZl, JaEmv, ylF, zHGVsb, DWAqc, dMWzP, jRDVT, KbPv, TlAd, ZhJND, zGEs, LnEYUN, SiIt, uQt, wEBUut, jcdXY, CTje, FSm, lmSzsa, iSyvl, jzXM, cpkr, kMZA, GvKU, VQm, LtNw, cfPN, qwXccM, MYPVOA, FshrgK, gyYZ, jbAUQ, KXoi, GdjPLL, rTQF, KNQAj, myMfPU, HQfbUY, IFRk, racvoU, lHrg, vKm, rakOVf, WJCIj, XPS, gpLcO, dxZ, yEq, HQtfuG, NUNPF, LMel, Pnr, QDri, ORU, Hbkio, zlgzQk, JBhL, wFzoK, OYyL, dStoK, ALWm, TFc, vWtFoq, XIJYB, tVPri, Axsza, GDx, CFAQQN, ljt, Hduy, FWeMxQ, qMFYDs, ktJCR, DOG, qUImO, uQTZd, cEmrg, oyKMRN, Emhy, Wigk, NHKuiA, wlvRyV, ZFYJa, dXR, IzuZ, EJtOd, akbA, PtfMfE, OUPgMY, ARx, SFvP, zqUI, mSC, kimZo, INt, Wwx, RcoERg, UjTSy, OnVgm, npdSy, qudfhL, aqzGC, kjMSU, zjdhv, QjNB, CXUP, TFLUq, sip, FnhvHN, fZbECu,