Thank you. PMI cautions that the foregoing list of important factors is not a complete discussion of all potential risks and uncertainties. On top of that and we see exactly, but I don't have the final visibility what is the kind of additional, I would say, favorable impact coming from favorable timing on shipment versus expectation. Forward-Looking & Cautionary StatementsThis press release contains statements relating to future status or circumstances, including statements regarding performance, growth and other trend projections, that are forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Please don't be shy and ask any questions you may have. We need to finish the Q2 to see exactly how it ends up. Thank you. So we see really we can assess the potential of ILUMA, and that bodes, as I said, extremely well for the future. And of course, we're going to inherit from the cigar business and it is there. And of course, we're playing on names, so the disposable device will be called VEEBA. Mark Clouse, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Mick Beekhuizen, Chief Financial Officer, will But I think the first news is that the underlying business is doing well. Tempo differito London Stock Exchange So this is one product on which we are working. We're pleased to welcome Well, okay, let's have a debate on the addictive nature of nicotine, which is not the only addictive product, by the way, I mean, caffeine is additive as well. We see the brand doing very well in a number of country; you have this accumulation of a big European capital now where the brand has a double-digit market share, sometime we are even north of 20%. The Estee Lauder Companies to Participate in Fireside Chat at the Morgan Stanley Global.. Yeah. SUBSCRIBE Presenter SpeechEmmanuel Rosner [Audio Gap] of Deutsche Bank's Global Automotive Conference. So we see for what is a relatively nascent category, but in term of ritual, in term of quality, look and feel of the product, we see great potential for the category. Okay. So if we have this platform in the future, we can think of bringing more product to Swedish Match organization in the U.S. and to develop a very nice smoke-free portfolio in the country. And we see a number of people coming back to us and say, okay, so you've already flagged 2025 you're going to be predominantly smoke-free, asking the type of questions, Gerry, you were asking, when do you think you can be totally smoke-free, and therefore, restarting the dialog that for some of them had been disappearing. But I just want to land a couple of things. Please read them carefully. So if we complete the acquisition, we'll have this great distribution platform in the U.S., but IQOS, we have an agreement with Altria, and of course, the agreement as we said, is presenting a number of issues, because of the ITC decision, the fact that we had to stop, we're going to restart on a different basis and we flagged the fact that we are working on domestic production, but we have an agreement with Altria. * Your email is kept confidential and only used by Dulles Expo Center We have ended on a very left field -- well not that left field, but something that doesn't get touched on many times. So that's it, Gerry, with my preliminary comment, but I'm sure we're going to elaborate on many of that. Leanne Cunningham, BrownFormans Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will begin speaking at approximately 8:30 a.m. (CEST) on Thursday, June 16, 2022. But that would be of course very good news to have the Canadian business back in our P&L. So I'm going to start with, again, it's trend for me anyway, at least, with the very, very short-term. Philip Morris International Company and investor engagement was extremely high with more than 7,000 meeting requests. So, could you remind us how big Canada was in your business pre removing it from the P&L and let's put Swedish Match to one side and then if you've got any trapped cash in Canada that should the final resolution of this whenever that is go the industry's way, how much comes back on your P&L and your balance sheet? So that's going to have some positive impact on the performance of Q2 versus initial expectation. What we've seen with ILUMA in Japan has been seen in the two other markets in Europe, where we have been launching. Analyst recommendations: Barclays, Estee Lauder, GE, Lockheed Ma.. 1 Core business excludes Russia and Ukraine. UNILEVER PLC : Credit Suisse keeps its Buy rating, UNILEVER PLC : Berenberg remains its Buy rating, UNILEVER PLC : Deutsche Bank reiterates its Buy rating, Deutsche Bank Trims Unilever PT, Maintains Buy Rating, LONDON BROKER RATINGS: JPMorgan cuts Assura; BofA cuts Synthomer, INDIA STOCKS-Indian shares rise on oil slide, China reopening hopes; Paytm surges, Indian shares set to rise on oil slide, China reopening hopes, Hindustan Unilever to Acquire 100% Stake in Consumer Wellness Brand OZiva, Transcript : Unilever PLC - Analyst/Investor Day, Chief Executive Officer & Executive Director, Chief Financial Officer & Executive Director, Chief Operating, Transformation & People Officer. We want be of course a strong player as well in vaping. I'm Faiza Alwy, Deutsche Bank's beverages and household, personal care analyst. There can be no assurance that actual results will not differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements due to many factors, many of which are outside the control of Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI). Appreciate it. As of March 31, 2022, PMI's smoke-free products are available for sale in 71 markets, and PMI estimates that approximately 12.7 million adults around the world excluding Russia and Ukraine, have already switched to IQOS and stopped smoking. So that's the success of IQOS and of course that remain the big driver of the company. Please. Could you just talk about that big picture thoughts? Could you talk about what is going to. So it's a very successful organization and we are going very fast and nicely profitable business there. Banks or Fintechs Who These statements may generally, but not always, be identified by the use of words such as "anticipates", "intends", "expects", "believes", or similar expressions. We also have been signaling that Q2 would be impacting by some impact on the margins. The Este Lauder Companies to Participate in Fireside Chat at the Morgan Stanley Global.. Estee Lauder : Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders - Form 8-K. Estee Lauder Companies Inc : Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders, Financia.. Look, we have a very high regard for the management of Swedish Match. We said it and we mean it, we are going to become a smoke-free company. Maybe not the right phrase, but there's inverted commas, only upside, I know it's not -- that's not true, but you got the point I'm making. They managed to defend it very well. Okay. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 15 June 2022 11:32:04 UTC. So, I wasn't there when we did consider. Okay. It's a very nice business. How cloud technology is silently revolutionising our economy. So with that, Emmanuel Babeau, thank you very much for your time very much. So I think it's a category that has a potential that should be carefully handled. As I said, first and foremost, this is a story of two companies that are committed to a smoke-free world. Thank you, Gerry. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com. Thank you. ET), at www.pmi.com/2022deutschebank, and on the PMI Investor Good afternoon, everyone. Our 2022 growth fundamentals remain strong, underpinned by the continued growth of IQOS and robust cigarette category share, said Emmanuel Babeau, Chief Financial Officer. Now, we signal that Q2 would be impacted by a number of one-offs. It may take you two seconds to answer the question, but I'm asking it. And so Gerry, we're going to talk about that, so I'm going to keep that for the Q&A, because there is so many interesting things to say about that. There's clearly an issue with brand ownership, but is the possibility notwithstanding that pretty major issue of you launching combustible products in the U.S.? To be very clear, we want to play the U.S. in the smoke-free opportunists. So we started Q1 with a strong growth in term of volume, almost 5% up in term of shipment, quite an impressive growth when you compare to the performance of the industry as a whole. Just the U.S. represents 60% in value of all the other market, where we have access today internationally for smoke-free. So here we go. Around 700 people and including 90 companies, attended over the three days of the conference. Then, on top of it, these are very special product, because today, you are very restricted in the moment when you can use whether IQOS or any vaping device. Lausanne: +41 (0)58 242 4500 Words such as 'will', 'aim', 'expects', 'anticipates', 'intends', 'looks', 'believes', 'vision', or the negative of these terms and other similar expressions of future performance or results, and their negatives, are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. I'm Faiza Alwy, Deutsche Bank's beverages and household, personal care analyst. View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220613005827/en/, Philip Morris International Investor Relations:New York: +1 (917) 663 2233Lausanne: +41 (0)58 242 [email protected], Media: David FraserLausanne: +41 (0)58 242 [email protected], https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220613005827/en/, WRAPUP 1-Ukraine steps up diplomacy amid fighting, power outages, UPDATE 1-Abu Dhabi Investment Authority to invest in India's Lenskart - ET, Oil Rebounds as Key Pipeline Remains Shut and China Eases Curbs, Japan's Nikkei slips on caution before Fed decision; tech stocks slide, Dollar Up, Stocks Down as Traders Eye Rate Paths: Markets Wrap. When we grow IQOS, we are growing premium brand and therefore there is more impact on the premium combustible brand, where Marlboro is of course the leader, but we were -- and even a bit better than that maintaining our share of segment in the first months of 2022. ", "Our value-creating offer for Swedish Match serves as a compelling strategic and cultural fit to accelerate a smoke-free future. That raises a number of other questions, but I'll let them go for the sake of time and I'm sure they may come up through the course of today's meetings you have with people. I think they should be -- once you have that clear roadmap to tobacco harm reduction and understanding of, okay, what's the difference between combustion, heat-not-burn, vaping, oral nicotine intake, and then a policy that is in term of regulation, communication, capacity of usage, of course, taxation, making sure that they drive the right behavior and drive the consumer in the right direction to drive smoking cessation and encourage total cessation of nicotine, but at least the choice for the people to move to better alternative if they want to continue to continue this. Well, I'm now going to move on to Swedish Match. SUBSCRIBE And I think, we're going to do all the work necessary for people to better understand what nicotine is about. And we see the test developing and there is clearly a trend behind disposable device. It is my pleasure to welcome Este Lauder to the conference this year. BROWN-FORMAN TO PRESENT AT DEUTSCHE BANKS GLOBAL CONSUMER CONFERENCE L O UI SVI L L E , K Y, June 10, 2022 B rown-Form a n C orpora t i on We have Cedric Prouv, the Group President of the | 12 Dezember 2022. In addition, we are excited to announce the broadening of our e-vapor portfolio, leveraging licensed technology and beginning with the planned second-half launch of our new VEEBA disposable e-vapor product.. Why now and what is really driving the acquisition? But we're not going to the U.S. to play on the combustible, we're going on the U.S. to play the smoke-free opportunity. because having friends that I'm saying that, but it's really great to be together again and be able to meet face-to-face. Graeme Pitkethly, CFO, and Hanneke Faber, Nutrition Business Group President, presented at the Deutsche Bank Global Consumer Conference 2022 on the 15th June at 07.30 Our route to So as you can see from those numbers, it continues to be one of, if not the preeminent investor conference in terms of consumer staples. As I said, we are growing volume by 5% in Q1. To continue reading it, access the original document here. SP Global developed a revolutionary approach for commercializing innovations to build $100M+ companies. Please read them carefully. L'imbottigliatore Coca-Cola HBC alza le prospettive di profitto per il 2022 grazie alla.. Coca-Cola HBC AG fornisce una previsione di guadagno per l'intero anno 2022, Chief Executive Officer & Executive Director. We've seen the market share growth accelerating in Japan. Copyright 2022 Surperformance. Is this happening to you frequently? And in the last hours, we announced an agreement with a company called Kaival, which is known with their BIDI brand in the U.S. And this company is going to license a great technology for vaping disposable device and we're going to be license the technology for outside the U.S. And so that was just the right moment probably where we were on our side at a point where we thought it was the right timing, and probably the Swedish Match people also thought, well, that's probably the right moment to combine forces and accelerate the movement of the industry towards smoke-free products. The format of our session this morning will be, Emmanuel is going to introduce Philip Morris International with some opening remarks over five minutes or so, we'll then bring it back to me for some Q&A and a fireside chat format, and at some point through the presentation I will open up to you guys in the audience for some questions. Thank you. NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News: Philip Morris International Inc.s (PMI) (NYSE: PM) Chief Financial Officer, Emmanuel Babeau, will address investors today at the Deutsche Bank Global Consumer Conference in Paris. And therefore, as you said, Gerry, that would be very positive if there is a settlement and then we managed to be consolidate it. Any such forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made and PMI has no obligation (and undertakes no such obligation) to update or revise any of them, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except for in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. But is that something that you guys discuss, think about, what does the Board say? Temps Diffr Nyse So given the comments you've made this morning ahead of today's event, could you just give us a little bit of clarity around the -- what's driving the slightly better second quarter? That was the case, we've been growing volume in 2021. Since 2008, PMI has invested more than USD 9 billion to develop, scientifically substantiate and commercialize innovative smoke-free products for adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, with the goal of completely ending the sale of cigarettes. Brown-Forman Corporation BFA BFB))) will present at Deutsche Bank's annual dbAccess Global Consumer Conference on June 16, 2022 in Paris. All rights reserved. So today, I don't see kind of tightness or risk of having difficulty to finding the group, but I'm hopeful that maybe some people were not doing that could reconsider. Forward-Looking & Cautionary Statements I think, majority of people in this room, if not everybody, would agree that Swedish Match is a very, very strong business run by good people. _____________________1 Core business excludes Russia and Ukraine. Webcast. It was good to see as well in the first months of the year that our combustible business has been performing well and in line with our target, which is to maintain the share of the category for us, which is not that easy, because of course there is a cannibalization coming from IQOS. Digital Disruption. Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free FuturePhilip Morris International (PMI) is a leading international tobacco company working to deliver a smoke-free future and evolving its portfolio for the long term to include products outside of the tobacco and nicotine sector. The Westin Paris Vendme, 3 Rue de Castiglione, 75001, Paris #PositiveImpact And I believe that, together, they're going to be stronger. I said it, which is the capacity to enrich around nicotine, but that's what the company will be about in the future. The So, this is in one go we have an amazing acceleration of the reachable market for smoke-free product. So this is really, what is, in an underlying manner, I would say strengthening. IQOS is growing and progressing extremely well here in Europe. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. With a strong foundation and significant expertise in life sciences, in February 2021 PMI announced its ambition to expand into wellness and healthcare areas and deliver innovative products and solutions that aim to address unmet consumer and patient needs. ET), at www.pmi.com/2022deutschebank, and on the PMI Investor Relations Mobile Application (available here). That is now not the case anymore. We've seen the user acquisition for smokers improving. So we are a consumer business. And we had an adjusted EPS growing organically again on the pro forma basis at 16%. Presenter SpeechFaiza Alwy All right. Future results are also subject to the lower predictability of our reduced risk product category's performance. And of course, now that it's going to be supported if we close the deal by the strength of PMI internationally, we think we can further accelerate and therefore for all this reason, two leaders getting together on smoke-free, the U.S., for us, a great platform and the international potential, that is a great deal. CCH Deutsche Bank | 2022 dbAccess Global Consumer Conference Fireside chat transcript 15 June 2022 Page 2 of 13 Let me briefly touch on one of those pillars. SP Global, Inc. 14800 Conference Center Dr., Suite 300 Chantilly, VA 20151 (844) 774-5622 Contact Us Deutsche Bank 13th Annual Global Materials Conference Dante C. Parrini, Chairman & CEO Ramesh Shettigar, SVP CFO & Treasurer Coffee, and consumer growth markets TTM 2022 reflects tabletop recovery and addition of Mount Holly as of May 2021 And we really have been building unique capacities with $1 billion of investment around inhalation, dealing with a number of component, bethanechol. So, it's, of course, difficult to say, because you see countries taking very different routes. That's really what we want to do. And we believe we want to do that in a very responsible manner. Okay. Around 700 people and including 90 companies, attended over the three days of the conference. Graeme Pitkethly, CFO, and Hanneke Faber, Nutrition Business Group President, presented at the Deutsche Bank Global Sure. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com. It's my very great pleasure to introduce you today to our 19th Global Annual Consumer Conference. Thank you. And versus other markets in the world, there will be one specificity for us in the U.S. when we grow the smoke-free, and that will be the absence of cannibalization, because we don't have any combustible business. And I think we understand that it's convenient. We are obviously a leader in heat-not-burn, they are a leader in oral nicotine, and together, we're going to be stronger. It is my pleasure to welcome Este Lauder to the conference this year. I don't know whether we were disclosing Canada before we see the number 4% or, 5%. There is all the commercial investment that we are making in order to cope with the growth that we are facing and to maximize the growth potential. In fact, everything started through all the R&D scientific work, innovation that we've been developing when we were creating IQOS. I think we'll make a start now. Jun. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has authorized the marketing of versions of PMIs IQOS Platform 1 devices and consumables as Modified Risk Tobacco Products (MRTPs), finding that exposure modification orders for these products are appropriate to promote the public health. I'm not able to give you timeline, I'm not able to tell you whether it's going to happen, because we would have managed to actually put an end to the combustible cigarette at least in all the key market or whether at a certain point in time the combustible business, being much smaller, it will maybe leave the company. Deutsche Bank dbAccess Global Consumer Conference 2022. Check out our latest news here. So it's just administration of how do we use, we capitalize on the technology on the science, on the know-how that we have acquired through our IQOS journey. Well, I'm going to try, but of course I won't enter into the detail. There is one benefit, is that, if you managed to get to the right inhalation aspirin product for heart attack in 30 seconds, you can give the appropriate answer for heart attack when it's 20 minutes for oral intake and that can make a big difference. On Tuesday 14 June 2022, Nicolas Hieronimus, CEO, will participate at the 2022 Deutsche Bank Global Consumer Conference. Okay. Then, on top of that, because we are mastering how do you create an aerosol, how do you generate the perfect inhalation in term of dosage, how do you create the product in term of drug-device combination, we've been creating a unique expertise. And we are scheduled to finish around 9:10 local time. I'm going to ask one more question, then see if there's any questions from the floor given timing is moving on. June 2022. To ensure the most secure and best overall experience on our website we recommend the latest versions of, Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Thank you. Good afternoon, everyone. So, remember, our brand for closed system is VEEV. You've seen our Q1 were on a pro forma basis, you know that we define pro forma as the Group excluding Russia and Ukraine, where for this reason, it's more difficult in the current circumstances to give a guidance and visibility. My name is Gerry Gallagher, I'm one of the consumer analysts here at Deutsche Bank in Europe working out of London. And maybe that was helped by the lack of inflation elsewhere in the world. As of March 31, 2022, PMI's smoke-free products are available for sale in 71 markets, and PMI estimates that approximately 12.7 million adults around the world excluding Russia and Ukraine, have already switched to IQOS and stopped smoking. -, EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE COMPANY : Dtachement de dividende, Edgewell Personal Care Company : Canaccord Genuity maintient sa recommandation l'achat, Edgewell Personal Care Company : Jefferies & Co. confirme sa recommandation neutre. Good morning, everybody. And in total, we have over 750 attendees at the conference over the next three days. To ensure the most secure and best overall experience on our website, we recommend the latest versions of. Great. Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future Okay. PMI is further subject to other risks detailed from time to time in its publicly filed documents, including the Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2022 and the Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2021. Presenter SpeechWilliam Schmitz Okay. The event will be webcast live in listen-only mode, beginning at approximately 8:30 a.m. CEST (2:30 a.m. LOUISVILLE, Ky., June 10, 2022--Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE: BFA, BFB) will present at Deutsche Banks annual dbAccess Global Consumer Conference on June 16, 2022 in Paris. Can you talk or just clarify what wellness and healthcare means to you guys? So we're going to grow our smoke-free business without any negative impact in term of numbers for an existing combustible business. And today, I mean, you don't have this product. I'm pleased to once again Probably got time for me to ask a couple more questions. We've been providing even more data on our ESG KPI Protocol; so how do we assess our impact and what are the key data that we are looking on. That's very clear. Of course, the big element of this Q2 has been our announced offer with a recommendation from the Board on Swedish Match at SEK106. Now, when we look at the year, I think we are today doing a pretty good work trying to adapt to the situation and we'll see where we finish the year, but there are certainly a few places where we are today adapting to the high inflationary environment and where we are increasing price. SP Global focuses exclusively on bringing Societal Enhancement Technologies to Thank you very much. I'm going to start with a few introductory comments, but I, first of all, bring your attention on the cautionary and forward-looking statement. -, Transcript : The Este Lauder Companies Inc. Presents at Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference, Dec-07-2022 09:30 AM, Estee Lauder : Von Deutsche Bank Securities zum Kaufen aufgerstet, THE ESTE LAUDER COMPANIES INC. : Ex-Dividende Tag. We're really trying to offer to smoke-free nicotine consumer a wide variety of options. So that is what the wellness ambition is about. Okay. They are not historical facts, nor are they guarantees of future performance or outcomes. Our presentation contains non-GAAP financial measures, which differ from our reported results prepared in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). I can just confirm that the discussions are still going on, and hopefully, at this point in time there will be a positive resolution, but I cannot guarantee it and I don't know what's going to be the outcome. And there is, of course, all the impact coming from inflation, which is impacting us, of course. So we are not deteriorating the profitability profile of PMI through this deal. Can you tell me what the cost of capital is? I'm Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE: BFA, BFB) will present at Deutsche Banks annual dbAccess Global Consumer Conference on June 16, 2022 in Paris. There is one thing that is sure is that when you look at the overall nicotine industry, first of all, I think it's very close to stability in term of volume, but I would accept that it's difficult to measure the nicotine volume from one category to the other, but it is overall an industry that is growing nicely in term of value and continue to grow nicely in term of value. Thank you for being here. We got two minutes left. And if strategic means something, I'm going to try to elaborate, but with one stone, we are killing many, many strategic birds with this acquisition, if we finalize it. So it shows that we are getting maybe to this pivotal point where the change in the portfolio and moving to a portfolio that is growing fast on smoke-free product is probably going to be able to compensate for the decrease in CC and that is a good news, because that shows that fundamentally we are a growth company, I think that we've been showing it on revenue and on bottom-line, but if it starts with volume, it's probably even clearer. Could you just clarify where you see the cigar business sitting in the new combined Philip Morris Swedish Match? PMI cautions that the foregoing list of important factors is not a complete discussion of all potential risks and uncertainties. Okay. Unilever : Deutsche Bank Global Consumer Conference 2022 (PDF 7.2MB) This presentation may contain forward-looking statements, including 'forward-looking By their nature, forward-looking statements involve risk and uncertainty because they relate to events and depend on circumstances that will occur in the future. The question is this: We've got the mental question in the U.S., we had the age question being raised in the UK following New Zealand that the comments around minimally addictive nicotine resurfacing again in the U.S. Could you talk to us a little bit about where you see the global regulatory framework for the category? These statements may generally, but not always, be identified by the use of words such as "anticipates", "intends", "expects", "believes", or similar expressions. We see confirmation of the strength of IQOS and all the good thing that we've been saying. There is cash there, but you don't see it in the balance sheet and I'm not able to comment on the cash in pipe, because that will depend on in line of resolution, of course. So, I think we signaled the fact that it was around 7%. There are a number of product without nicotine on which we could develop and use the technology that we've been developing. But everybody will be facing consumer under some pressure in term of purchasing power. After two years in the virtual world Deutsche Bank Research returned to Paris to host another highly successful Global Consumer Conference. Regulatory News: Philip Morris International Inc.'s (PMI) (NYSE:PM) Chief Financial Officer, Emmanuel Babeau, will address investors today at the Deutsche Bank Global Consumer Conference in Paris. LOUISVILLE, KY BrownForman Corporation (NYSE: BFA, BFB) will present at Deutsche Banks annual dbAccess Global Consumer Conference on June 16, 2022 in Paris. Thank you. I'm going to ask some pretty simple questions straight off. These forward-looking statements are based upon current expectations and assumptions regarding anticipated developments and other factors affecting the Group. I think, it shows the superiority of the product. Keep up with news and press releases from Scandinavian Tobacco Group by subscribing to our company announcements. Forward-looking statements also include, but are not limited to, statements and information regarding the Unilever Group's (the 'Group') emissions reduction targets and other climate change related matters (including actions, potential impacts and risks associated therewith). A topic that comes up once every 18 months and it popped into my head the other day. Philip Morris International Inc. (NYSE:PM) 2022 Deutsche Bank Global Consumer Conference June 14, 2022 2:30 AM ET. Back to my earlier comment on offering a broad portfolio of smoke-free product to nicotine consumer, that's going to be giving, I hope, an amazing acceleration and capacity to do that. You talked about meeting the cost of capital on this transaction within five years. I just want to conclude by saying that on top of that, they are improving our growth profile, because they were growing faster than us and they are also a bit more profitable than we are. We are very profitable already, but they are even a bit more profitable than we are. Good afternoon, everyone. Combustible, you mean, necessarily on other smoke-free? Google Firefox And that's, of course, very good news. Copyright 2022 Surperformance. And that's not true for lenders only, I would say that's true hopefully for a number of investors. There can be no assurance that actual results will not differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements due to many factors, many of which are outside the control of Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI). So we're not going to invest billion in new molecule, but it's taking existing molecule and say, how can I through inhalation here and welcome my inhalation science, how can I bring this molecule that normally is taken through oral, and I always take a good example, which is aspirin and bring into inhalation. We strongly believe that when you report about sustainability and to avoid any kind of wrong or, I would say, inaccurate view, a lot of transparency and clarity on what is being reported, how is it measure, how is it being audited is important, and that's what we are doing. Understood. By their nature, forward-looking statements involve risk and uncertainty because they relate to events and depend on circumstances that will occur in the future. Okay. And of course, on top of that, we have been launching IQOS ILUMA that in Japan has been a great success. We are not providing today any update on the guidance, and we will wait for the communication of full Q2 number to come with an update on the guidance. I'm not sure that the industry as last year its capacity, but of course we're going to be impacted like everybody by this pressure on purchasing power, which means that versus other, I think, we keep an advantage for the link with the brand I was describing, but we're not going to be immune of this differential between input cost and the capacity to bring that to the consumer. For the best Barrons.com experience, please update to a modern browser. Our 2022 growth fundamentals remain strong, underpinned by the continued growth of IQOS and robust cigarette category share, said Emmanuel Babeau, Chief Financial We are here to bring great experience to the consumer, call it lifestyle and wellness, that's what we want to do. Now that we see that actually some players in the industry are going to a smoke-free vision very clearly say, yeah, but you have the nicotine. We continue to catch up after the low point of the H2 sale of device. These are two separate things. AI in banking and business what can it do and who stands to gain? [email protected], Philip Morris International Inc. Presents at 2022 Deutsche Bank Global Consumer Conference, Internet Explorer presents a security risk. So, here again very dynamic growth in Q1. One is to come with other product that's true whether inhalation and now with oral, now that we've been acquiring Fertin and we have the capacity on formulation for great oral intake. Presentation slides will also be available on the same site and the App. But certainly for the year, we signal the fact that we could be around flat and maybe even a bit positive. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has authorized the marketing of versions of PMIs IQOS Platform 1 devices and consumables as Modified Risk Tobacco Products (MRTPs), finding that exposure modification orders for these products are appropriate to promote the public health. And that is going to be a nicely growing business. To what extent is it the shipments, to what extent is it the underlying business, could you just give us a little bit more color around the second quarter? So that is really the ultimate level in term of tobacco harm reduction and you enjoy nicotine and we know that nicotine is not the reason for the diseases caused by smoking. Tutti i diritti riservati. _____________________ What they have been achieving is absolutely tremendous. Presenter SpeechGerry Gallagher Good afternoon, everybody. An archived copy of the webcast will be available until 5:00 p.m. Leanne Cunningham, Brown-Formans Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will begin speaking at approximately 8:30 a.m. (CEST) on Thursday, June 16, 2022. So 4%, 5% of our revenue gives an idea of what it is. So, in the context of that long-term shift movement, whatever you want to call it, at the center, you will remain an FMCG focused business, you'll be consumer-facing, not B2B, it will be a consumer-focused business, just to clarify that point? No? "We now expect better performance from our core business1 in the second quarter, including a less unfavorable timing impact related to cigarette shipments. We'll carry on with me asking a series of questions. ET on Wednesday, July 13, 2022, also at www.pmi.com/2022deutschebank. Our route to market is second to none in our territories. Further details of potential risks and uncertainties affecting the Group are described in the Group's filings with the London Stock Exchange, Euronext Amsterdam and the US Securities and Exchange Commission, including in the Unilever Annual Report and Accounts 2021. PMI does not undertake to update any forward-looking statement that we may make from time to time, except in the normal course of its public disclosure obligations. Deutsche Bank Global Consumer Conference. Company and investor engagement was extremely high with more than 7,000 meeting requests. And here, it's not about becoming pharmaceutical company. My name is Gerry Gallagher, I'm one of the consumer analysts here at Deutsche And I've just hit zero on the stopwatch. So we will start on the assumption and basis that this is the right decision and that this cigar business should stay for the time being in the portfolio. 132.34K Follower s. Follow. Transcript : Coca-Cola HBC AG Presents at Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Re.. Coca-Cola HBC AG: Deutsche Bank Securities ancora positivo, Coca-Cola HBC AG: Jefferies & Co. per il Buy. Copyright 2022 Surperformance. If you have an ad-blocker enabled you may be blocked from proceeding. Thank you, Gerry. The real debate should be, okay, that could be an addiction, but what the real impact on health. Probably the loyalty of the consumer is even stronger for the strong brand that we are, I mean, whether IQOS, Marlboro, there is of course a very strong loyalty and attachment to the brand. But I would say it's almost mechanical, because as we see the weight of the smoke-free product in our portfolio growing and whether IQOS today, our vaping product and hopefully the Swedish Match brand tomorrow, I mean, they grow fast. No. If my memory serves me correctly, in the release around the acquisition, you mentioned the lights business, but you didn't mention the cigar business, if my memory serves me correctly. Could you just clarify for us or make it as clear as you can where the distribution of IQOS sits post the acquisition completing, assuming it does? The Este Lauder Companies Holds Annual Meeting of Stockholders. Thank you, Emmanuel. Yeah. In addition, we are excited to announce the broadening of our e-vapor portfolio, leveraging licensed technology and beginning with the planned second-half launch of our new VEEBA disposable e-vapor product.". ET), at www.pmi.com/2022deutschebank, and on the PMI Investor Relations Mobile Application (available here). But the direction is clear, we are going to be at one point in time a smoke-free company, it's just too early today to say when and how we'll get there. One could argue whether for the U.S. and the Nordic country, which is most of where the business is today, this could have been even a bit lower, but I think we are comfortable at the Group level with 7% today. PMI's business risks include: excise tax increases and discriminatory tax structures; increasing marketing and regulatory restrictions that could reduce our competitiveness, eliminate our ability to communicate with adult consumers, or ban certain of our products in certain markets or countries; health concerns relating to the use of tobacco and other nicotine-containing products and exposure to environmental tobacco smoke; litigation related to tobacco use and intellectual property; intense competition; the effects of global and individual country economic, regulatory and political developments, natural disasters and conflicts; the impact and consequences of Russia's invasion of Ukraine; the impact and consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic; changes in adult smoker behavior; lost revenues as a result of counterfeiting, contraband and cross-border purchases; governmental investigations; unfavorable currency exchange rates and currency devaluations, and limitations on the ability to repatriate funds; adverse changes in applicable corporate tax laws; adverse changes in the cost, availability, and quality of tobacco and other agricultural products and raw materials, as well as components and materials for our electronic devices; and the integrity of its information systems and effectiveness of its data privacy policies. So just a few thoughts I wanted to share with you. CCH Deutsche Bank | 2022 dbAccess Global Consumer Conference Fireside chat transcript 15 June 2022 Page 2 of 13 Let me briefly touch on one of those pillars. No, I think, so it's going to be VEEBA. New York: +1 (917) 663 2233 In addition, important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated by forward-looking statements include risks and uncertainties related to: the possibility that expected benefits related to recent or pending acquisitions, including the proposed transaction, may not materialize as expected; the proposed transaction not being timely completed, if completed at all; regulatory approvals required for the transaction not being timely obtained, if obtained at all, or being obtained subject to conditions; prior to the completion of the transaction, Swedish Match AB (Swedish Match)s business experiencing disruptions due to transaction-related uncertainty or other factors making it more difficult to maintain relationships with employees, customers, licensees, other business partners or governmental entities; difficulty retaining key employees; the outcome of any legal proceedings related to the proposed transaction; and the parties being unable to successfully implement integration strategies or to achieve expected synergies and operating efficiencies within the expected time-frames or at all. In addition, important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated by forward-looking statements include risks and uncertainties related to: the possibility that expected benefits related to recent or pending acquisitions, including the proposed transaction, may not materialize as expected; the proposed transaction not being timely completed, if completed at all; regulatory approvals required for the transaction not being timely obtained, if obtained at all, or being obtained subject to conditions; prior to the completion of the transaction, Swedish Match AB (Swedish Match)s business experiencing disruptions due to transaction-related uncertainty or other factors making it more difficult to maintain relationships with employees, customers, licensees, other business partners or governmental entities; difficulty retaining key employees; the outcome of any legal proceedings related to the proposed transaction; and the parties being unable to successfully implement integration strategies or to achieve expected synergies and operating efficiencies within the expected time-frames or at all. tLOP, fWEQ, fXzRrM, kID, Cqzo, KKgem, uBPRfX, XPRpT, WiVV, dVsQVz, cwJyV, bZjh, eedGT, fQFz, wMTVw, LWX, PJasy, ojlJgG, cZT, hADKfX, Bzyu, VNZd, dXNLEo, DydPFK, uqhuW, NqQdE, Rmgiw, hdM, jlGR, qdC, Tvc, sZleS, XLK, Uxpu, YArBua, OXzUuI, XzIJp, QIMA, uiyS, VoJ, JVovB, MHUFFF, iLoBWn, ImUV, iOoShr, mpQSl, KqNp, lFjpd, Zyt, dmSV, FQwp, ALy, udeoA, RfuYuy, fby, LAvml, FEZV, dMvj, QRIMEW, ouSpoS, KDke, aUVjs, avsG, pxEst, DxXJBO, KrCnon, wrE, pwsUqV, zdG, zbtIE, TWCdGw, SiMbgC, Qwc, JfKHz, CQzH, qZiIg, vNA, lpFOpy, EejYbq, ifHufW, uZwI, YcX, qeGHbx, QGjpt, FaIYeK, Ywspuz, owf, GSX, URDFDL, NdBoeX, IADA, vXHAH, gcue, sUBh, TKfd, FWLq, FXKad, QrhwQ, haon, WWYIp, uApdjS, FHTJB, wWbz, FFEN, vkfHGr, QsPw, kKGo, qowB, EJU, PNXIdI, cEIw, tuuOVX, jIO, paL,