cheap used cars springfield, il

Land Rover, Range Rover 2022 (72) 4.4 P530 V8 Autobiography Auto 4WD Euro 6 (s/s) 5dr (LWB, 7Seat) 47. This is exactly what you hope for always and they deliver! 166,000 miles and my mechanic says it's absolutely fine. Listed 3 days ago, Springfield, IL Finding new cars for sale and cheap used cars for sale in Springfield is now easier than ever with SmartCarFinder. Bunch of up front and honest sales staff you may not like some of the truths, but its better then dragging stuff out. Et il na pas eu la vie facile, mon boulot exige de faire beaucoup de offroad. However, beware of car scams which are becoming highly common in Springfield-il. Search over 253 used Cars priced under $10,000 in Springfield, IL. Autopten.com. I would have preferred a manual transmission (this is my first ever automatic daily-driver), but a manual was unavailable in the cabriolet (and most cars anymore these days). Locally Used 2014 Hybrid 41.2k miles Automatic, San-antonio London. Good prices and inventory selection. The car had almost no blemishes on the exterior. You can even find the prices by comparing with other similar car brands or models. 4 locations in Springfield Show locations from $60/day View deals Budget 6.4 Okay 18 reviews Cleanliness 6.5 Comfort 6.5 Pick-up/Drop-off 6.2 Value for money 6.2 One location in Springfield Show locations from $55/day View deals Alamo 6.3 Okay 18 reviews Cleanliness 6.2 Comfort 6.0 Pick-up/Drop-off 6.5 Value for money 6.2 By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to (2 mi) Value you'll love, from people you can trust. Want to sell my Camry 2000 located in Springfield IL for less than $2K. I believe in being straight up in any and all situations. Is this your business? Listed 7 days ago, 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350 - 152,319 mi, 2012 Volkswagen Passat SE PZEV - 133,169 mi, Springfield, IL Delavan, IL. Listed 312 days ago, Springfield, IL 12 Months Nationwide Warranty, 2 years servicing and 3 Years MOT packages available. Springfield, IL. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Perfect little car. You can filter them by using our user-friendly filtering tool on the left side of the listing page. After choosing your favourite one, you can find the contact information of the seller/dealer in the listing, contact him/her and do the transactions by yourself. Runs great. Track Price Check Availability. I have 115000 miles on mine, bought it with 89000 four years ago. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. I was thrilled with the car, more that I expected can't say enough nice things about how I was treated and the outstanding customer service. Sale, Brand New Cars for Toyota offre ici un produit que je qualifie de hors norme, cest un char dassaut. WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR? Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. home delivery on some or all of its cars. 4 rows used 44 trucks for under $5,000 in springfield, il: Source: www.byrider.com. Buy new or used cheap cars for sale in Springfield-il by owners near me. Copyright 2022 iSeeCars.com. I bought a 2010 528xidrive and fell in love within minutes. You can search through our local inventory of 2,443 to find the best local deals near you starting at $2,475. (2 mi) However you dont think of a sedan as a work car, thats not my reference. U-Haul Truck Sales Super Center at Stevenson Dr Our 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport Options Included: N/A5 passenger, single disc CD player, all season tires, cruise control, power windows, power CARVANA CERTIFIED INCLUDES: 150-POINT INSPECTION -- We put each vehicle through a 150-point inspection so that you Options: Lol oh if a problem does arise check your fuses first. This loaded 1-owner 2015 BMW X3 xDrive28d was sold new by us and is now being offered as a BMW Certified Pre-Owned *REMOTE START, *ONE-OWNER, *LOCAL TRADE, *GOOD TIRES, *GOOD BRAKES, *CERTIFIED = NEW CAR BENEFITS & USED CAR PRICING, S & K BUICK GMC IS THE HOME OF THE BEST QUALITY USED CARS IN CENTRAL ILLINOIS. Listed 50 days ago, Springfield, IL These vehicles were listed by owners and dealers, and probably some others are listed at auction. Come to the experts! We have a wide selection of new and used . The Carsvox support team is available anytime by email, live chat and phone. NO HIGH PRESSURE, SLEAZY, DISHONEST SALESPERSON TRYING TO PLAY GAMES WITH YOU. Get similar new listings by email 19 Cars within 30 Miles of Springfield, IL Update Best Match Best Value Price: Low to High Low Mileage. Dec 6. Easily browse thousands of cheap used cars from car lots near Springfield. - At CarMax it is! THEY PRICE THE CARS VERY FAIRLY AND ALWAYS DO MORE THAN ANYONE COULD EVER EXPECT TO ENSURE THAT THE CUSTOMER IS HAPPY WITH THEIR PURCHASE. Just changed the oil every 5,000 miles, did the rear struts, and put on two new sets of tires in the five years I owned it. GEM-PL. improved way to buy & sell your vehicle. Top Cheap Cars for Sale in Springfield, MA Used Cars for Sale in Springfield, MA Active Search Filters Save Search $0-$6,000 Search Filters Reset Price Range Year Range Make & Model All makes & models Trim -- Body Style -- Vehicle Category -- Location Springfield, MA Radius 50 mi 10 mi 25 mi 50 mi 100 mi 150 mi 200 mi 300 mi 500 mi Any 2022-2022 Carsvox, Buses & Vans our. Home > Illinois > Springfield. Awd cars for sale in springfield, il. Local used cars cars under $5000 cars under $3000. 9:00 am - 3:00 pm today See more hours & phone numbers View inventory Get Approved We make it easy and fast to get you the financing you need for your new car. GO. - Listed 36 days ago, Springfield, IL Home. Used Cars Under $4,000 in Springfield, IL Radius to 1-20 of 41 Used Cars Found Location:62701 X Radius:50 X Price:<$4000 X Condition:Used X Save Search View on dealer site 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT - 119,401 mi Featured Clinton, IL - Listed 27 days ago $2,848 below market price Of course, this is an estimate from thousands of different approved cheap mo. Find businesses and local information in Springfield, IL. Car Dealers; 2777 E Clear Lake Ave. Springfield, IL. To find out if a cheap monthly payment in Illinois chances are you will want to find an auto loan expert in Illinois. Calls may be prerecorded. It was what we were looking for and more!! away $4570 2005 Ford Explorer XLT SUV. This is why we have made our online marketplace very easy to use as well as very intuitive too. Carsvox is in the business of helping your automotive shopping experience a fruitful one. This car has an extremely large battery and it takes alot of power to keep everything functional. What is a cheap used car payment in Illinois? - away Get a Free Vehicle History Report 2006 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan w/3.5L $ 4,600 $ 80 /mo* $ 80 /mo * 138,000 miles Engine: 3.5L V6 Drivetrain: FWD Price excludes tax, title, license, and a documentary service fee. Listed 236 days ago, 2013 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT Auto - 98,277 mi, Springfield, IL My son did jam the key in the frozen door lock, and we had to replace that. Used Cars for sale in Springfield, IL. list price $25,500 57,053 miles 163 mi - Lisle, IL Red exterior, Black interior No accidents, 1 Owner, Personal use Let help you own that ride today. However bmw any model has to be maintained. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. She gets it done. The purchase was quick and easy. Browse our inventory of Toyota vehicles for sale at Green Toyota. MORE FILTERS. New and used RVs For Sale by Owner or by Dealer. Cheap Cars for Sale in Illinois Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price to ZIP Filter Results 852 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $500 - $6,000 Include Listings Without Available Pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Color Black (166) Blue (89) Brown (34) Gold (24) Gray (103) Green (28) Orange (1) By make; . Has all the bells and whistles and has been the same owner since the original purchase. Mileage 67,426 miles below avg. Please view our prices for cheap new & used All Cars for Sale by car owners in Springfield-il. Special deals. I budget 100/ month for upkeep plus 15/month for tires. Marty was an awesome help and he went the extra distance to get me a payment I could afford in the car we wanted!!! Menu. 26 Great Deals out of 40 listings starting at $4,500, 85 Great Deals out of 226 listings starting at $1,100, 15 Great Deals out of 23 listings starting at $4,500, 81 Great Deals out of 200 listings starting at $1,100, 111 Great Deals out of 251 listings starting at $2,995, 90 Great Deals out of 244 listings starting at $1,100, 11 Great Deals out of 34 listings starting at $3,990, 18 Great Deals out of 81 listings starting at $3,490, 87 Great Deals out of 198 listings starting at $1,100, 8 Great Deals out of 30 listings starting at $3,998. Browse through our nationwide inventory of 2,443 used for sale in Springfield, IL starting from $2,475. CHAT WITH SELLER. My car has a sexapele that is undeniable. Save money on one of 24 used cars for sale in Springfield, IL. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Premium Leather Individual Comfort 40/20/40 Lounge|Audiophile Dual Media Sound System|4-Wheel Disc Brakes|9 Options: That compares to an average of $38 per month for the state overall and $47 for the nation. Isringhausen Volvo Cars Used Car Dealers New Car Dealers Website (217) 528-2277 228 E Jefferson St Springfield, IL 62701 CLOSED NOW While not a luxury car these things are tough and are so fun in the summer. $6,900 (Springfield) $27,700 Dec 9 2017 Ford E350 E-350 Econoline 15ft Box Truck Liftgate $27,700 (Peachland) $15,000 Dec 9 FJ40 $15,000 $12,000 Dec 9 2003 Ford F150 Lariat Supercab 4x4//SHARP!! Ford Crown Victoria LX '99 Under 1000 in Springfield, IL 62702 BLUE from www.autopten.com. Very helpful and took all the time I needed to make my decision. Guaranteed Offer what you are offered is the amount you will be paid, no decreasing on the value of your vehicle. It's a gorgeous car, drives great, comfortable, and reliable. Its not cheap but my love for the car is why I do it. I get compliments on a daily basis . Listed 46 days ago, Springfield, IL Specifically, my car is the Audi A5 Cabriolet with all-wheel-drive. Over 500,000 cars online. Even if you aren't searching for a pre-owned Dodge for sale, we also have a variety of pre-owned vehicles of other in-demand makes and models, such as our selection of used vans! By submitting, you agree to receive messages from Wheelzy. Then subscribe to our newsletter to get these plus more freebies! Our customers say Excellent 4.7 out of 5 based on 27,333 reviews How To Sell My Junk Car in Springfield, Illinois? Great truck. - Just happy the experience was not painful. 1-20 of looking for Car Dealerships In Springfield Vermont / Best Cheap Car Insurance you've visit to the right place. Dakotas were made good & 2 Run A Long Time! Le reste est de lentretien normal. Just use premium fuel (recommended) I have and it hardly uses any oil after 220000 miles! Extremely satisfied with the vehicle. Car Reviews. Brand New 2016 Petrol 0 miles Automatic, San-antonio - $21,999 17,249 miles 3.1 mi - Springfield, IL Copper exterior, Black interior No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use VIN KL4CJBSB7JB635964 See more photos Sponsored 2018 Ford Edge Sport AWD Excellent Price $ 1,595 off avg. I bought a 2016 Cruze Limited brand new in December 2015 and just this week parted ways with it at 100k miles. Overall very fair and patient, will definitely buy from again. To find out if a cheap monthly payment in Illinois chances are you will want to find an auto loan expert in Illinois. Jai possd plusieurs 4x4: Suzuki sj 410(2), jeep cherokke(2) jeep grand cherokke(1) Toyota 4runner. Ford Fusion, Hyundai Elantra, etc. For many in Illinois, a cheap monthly payment is $249^. Flaunting a new S & K BUICK GMC IS THE HOME OF THE BEST QUALITY USED CARS IN CENTRAL ILLINOIS. Got this lovely little fella for $17,999.00 if you ask me the price I paid I stole it. Buying a used car is always a crapshoot. Walk-ins & appointments welcome Skip to main content Sales:(217) 698-3100 Service:(217) 615-5563 Parts:(217) 394-5478 3901 Wabash Ave.DirectionsSpringfield,IL62711 FacebookTwitter Home Whether it be Car Insurance, Car Loans and Financing or just checking for the value of your car, we have got you covered. You if you're not satified with the pricing, you can user our free car valuation to look at a more accurate estimate of your car and get the true market value as well as review. in Springfield, IL 62711 Used Car Lot Price: $11,314 Odometer: 146,725 Miles VIN: 2FMDK4KC1CBA23540 Contact Dealer 0 Down Loan 2006 Toyota Sienna XLE in Springfield, IL 62711 Used Car Lot Price: $4,995 Odometer: Miles VIN: 5TDZA22C26S425538 Contact Dealer 0 Down Loan 2011 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring in Springfield, IL 62711 Used Car Lot Price: - $4588 2007 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX. Fun, fun, fun. Get email alerts on this search. (2 mi) Listed 35 days ago, Springfield, IL At Autopten, we are constantly seeking who's selling the cheapest cars in IL to promote them for free and help them to get in touch with interested car buyers. Get Offer We only contact you about your car. 259 Used Cars Found. I WANT TO THANK THEM FOR GETTING ME A VERY NICE EQUINOX AND SAVED ME $1000s EVEN THOUGH I HAD BAD CREDIT. Try THIS on for size! No high pressure bs. There are 1 cars in Springfield, IL for sale at low prices starting at $1,900 only. (2 mi) Claim it here. BODY TYPE. Did I mention its a 2013 and the only parts replaced are the wiper blades, brakes, oil when needed, air filters same as the oil, and tires the rest is original with 87,989 on the odometer and shes a daily driver . $12,000 (Ozark) $5,500 Dec 9 1985 Ford F-150 $5,500 (Sapulpa) $16,500 Dec 9 1991 Firebird Formulas His & Hers $16,500 (FAIR GROVE) $10,250 Dec 9 Options: 17 10-Spoke Machined Aluminum Wheels|Premium Leather Individual Comfort 40/20/40 Lounge|Soundmark. Listed 9 days ago, 2011 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive - 132,514 mi, 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Clas - 143,488 mi, Springfield, IL $17,995 Great. The interior was in fantastic condition. GIVE US A LOOK. Directions (217)-523-0224 . They are entirely for sale by owners near you as we do not support it been used by third party users. Options Included: Anti-Lock Brakes (Abs), Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, Cloth Seating Surfaces, Heated Mirrors, Options Included: N/ATown Car Signature and 4.6L V8 SOHC. Cheap Used Cars for Sale in Springfield, IL Cheap Used Cars for Sale in Springfield, IL Radius to to to 1-20 of 258 Used Cars Found Location:62701 X Radius:50 X Price:<$9500 X Condition:Used X Save Search View on dealer site 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT - 90,616 mi Featured *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. The mpg is low (9-11 local, 25 highway) but the ride makes up for it. 185,995. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and WAY NICER CAR AND LESS MONEY DOWN THAN THE LOCAL BUY HERE DIE HERE OR PAY HERE. Trusted. This truck is amazing, the design of the interior and exterior, the ride quality, the leg room( for a 63 1/2 person), its just absolutely outstanding. Springfield, IL Cheap Used Cars For Sale Online Cheap Used Cars For Sale In Springfield, Illinois Finding cheap used cars for sale in Illinois is now easier than ever with SmarCarFinder. We have 9 Pics about Car Dealerships In Springfield Vermont / Best Cheap Car Insurance like Used Car Dealerships Springfield Il - Edukasi News, Pin by Kruse Enterprises on Inventory | Used trucks, Used cars, Cars and also Parkway Motors - Used Cars - Springfield IL Dealer. Cheap Used Cars in Springfield, IL About Search Results 1. At CarMax it is! a virtual appointment! . New-york financing of the vehicle. Oui, lintrieur est un peu dfrachi, jai un boulot salop. English. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Welcome to Value Cars York Ltd, unbeatable deals on used cars in York, North Yorkshire. Just buy one of our four listing packages with some small fees and do as guided to post a listing. 58 results found. to enjoy cheap prices, which will be a great start for a budget road trip. 62703. $19,995 2013 Ford Flex MPG 16/23 Miles 69,600 YEAR 2013 $18,995 Scooters Auto Sales LLC | Used Car Dealership in Springfield , IL Used Cars for Sale Springfield , IL Finding your next vehicle is easier when you visit our team at Scooters Auto Sales LLC. Springfield, IL. Auto Mall of Springfield - Car Dealer in Springfield, IL 920 S Dirksen Springfield, IL 62703 (217) 387-9604 View Inventory Monday - Friday: 9AM - 7PM Saturday: 9AM - 5PM Sunday: Closed 855 N Dirksen Parkway Springfield, IL 62703 (217) 679-4720 View Inventory Finance Department: (217) 679-3653 Home Cars For Sale Reviews Contact Credit Application Listed 15 days ago, - Je nai aucune inquitude faire encore du hors piste, il est encore super fiable. Shop used cars in Springfield, IL for sale on Carvana. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule WE ALWAYS DO. Very nice folks. If you sell used cars in IL near or around Springfield, at lower prices than the competition, and would like promote them here for FREE, please join us. 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT - 90,616 mi, Clinton, IL Copyright 2007-2022. payment situations from across Illinois. Like most cars, it started needing more than the regular maintenance when it started getting close to 100k miles, but its still a reliable car and a great value. GIVE US A LOOK. These vehicles weren't automatically pulled from data feeds scattered through the web. (2 mi) Home > Used Cars For Sale near , IL. You cannot beat the value of this. Je suis du type conservateur, juse mes vehicules a leurs limites. Would you like to view the latest search results ? The drive was everything that I imagined it would be. After having a look at all the options of new & used All Cars for Sale on Carsvox.us, please have a look at the other categories to get updated with the latest news, read expert reviews and discover thorough tips as regards the United States auto market. We have an extensive selection of pre-owned cars and trucks for sale in Springfield, complete with competitive pricing and a simple financing process. 2 amortisseurs, un bout de silencieux(laiss dans une trail) 1 cardan,cest tout. Other than that the stereo for being stock is off the hook ,and I like loud music. $72/mo Track Price Check Availability Fresh 2009 Ford Fusion V6 SEL 118,347 Miles Springfield, MO Just looking for something different for my current situation. Great selection of used cars, tucks, vans, and more! Over the long haul this has been very close to actual costs for repairs and maintenance. You won't regret it! We value your privacy. Please have a look at a wide range of new & used on Carsvox.us so that you can see how much improvement has been made on their products' performance and design. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Bought this online last week and picked it up yesterday. - Source: www.autopten.com. Cars For Sale in Springfield, IL Home Inventory Value My Trade Results 1 - 15 of 390 Filter Inventory Location Condition Body Style Make Model Max Price Max Mileage Available/Sold 2012 Acura RDX 4dr SUV Price $12,195 Mileage 113,705 Engine 2.3L I4 Turbocharger Transmission Automatic 5-Speed Drivetrain FWD Apply for Financing (217) 387-9604 It has always been garaged and has no rust. Find used & new All Cars for Sale by owner or from a trusted dealer in Springfield-il. Call center (217) 546-0503 (217) 546-0503. We have a 2001 Dodge, 2001 Dodge Dakota, 2007 Dodge Dakota & 2008. Indestructible. payment situations from across Illinois. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Dealer: Isringhausen Imports Location: Springfield, IL Mileage: 164 miles Body Style: Coupe Color: Blue Engine: 6 Cyl 4.0 L Description: Used 2022 Porsche 911 GT3 with RWD, Bose Sound System, Sport Seats More Check Availability 2020 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus 2 24 Photos Price: $25,880 $429/mo est. Quand on met dans la balance le cout dacquisition, les rparations, lentretien, lessence, il est le plus conomiques des vhicules que jai possd. Cars for sale in Springfield, IL Priced below $4,000 New & Used Cars Less than $4,000 for Sale in Springfield, IL 19 Cars within 30 Miles of Springfield, IL Don't Overpay for Your New Car. New & Used All Cars for Sale has been gradually establishing prestige in the United States auto market with a large portfolio of high-quality products with aggressive All Cars for Sale price in Springfield-il. It is a great car . Mi 360 Camera 1080p. comfortable to drive and grab gas mileage. 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 V6 6 1/2 ft bed- Only 65K Miles - $21000. Cheap Used Car Lots in Springfield, IL About Search Results Sort:Default Default Distance Rating Name (A - Z) AdWrecked Cars Inc. Used & Rebuilt Auto PartsJunk DealersAutomobile Salvage WebsiteDirectionsMore Info 38 YEARS IN BUSINESS (217) 814-0655 3701 N Dirksen Pkwy, Springfield, IL 62707 1. These cars are available are at affordable (cheap) prices and are very negotiable. Locally Used 2013 Petrol 65.2k miles Automatic, San-diego So yes I love my car more than my husband lol im excited to drive every day, there is nothing like the feeling you get when your behind the wheel of a bmw luxury sedan. for Sale, Fairly Used Cars For Add to Favorites Remove from Favorites Springfield Auto Sales. The bottom line: It is a nice, comfortable, and reliable cruiser. (2 mi) I had always wanted a BMW , and since I was born in Germany i felt entitled. TrueCar has over 810,034 listings nationwide, updated daily. Skip to main content DirectionsSpringfield,IL62703 Home New Inventory Search New Inventory Green for Life All New Inventory CarFinder Shop By Body Style Shop New SUVs Shop New Sedans Shop New Trucks 2739 Clear Lake Ave, Springfield, IL 62702 Buy used & new All Cars for Sale by vehicle dealer in Springfield-il, Price cheap used & new All Cars for Sale by vehicle owner in Springfield-il. Bring us your Trade In, even if you owe money, Push - Pull - Tow. 17 10-Spoke Machined Aluminum Wheels|Premium Leather Individual Comfort 40/20/40 Lounge|Soundmark Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Springfield Boats, Yachts and Parts for sale, Springfield Trailers & Mobile homes for sale, Springfield Motorcycles and Parts for sale, Springfield Airplanes and Helicopters for sale. Compare prices of car, features & photos. Je suis pas sur de vivre assez longtemps pour le voir mort. PJP Autos | Springfield, Illinois 62704 | Vehicles and Service HOW WE WILL EARN YOUR LOYALTY Since 2002, PJP Autos has been your locally owned and Christian run friend in the Buy Here Pay Here industry. If youre truly looking for a car to get you from A to B with a little extra in the way of amenities and you dont have a complex about impressing people you dont know with things you cant afford, this car is a wonderful option. $1,167/mo. Price from $ 60.75. FEATURES. Helen went out of her way to make sure I knew exactly what to expect. These guys know what they are doing. INDIGO. We have a wide selection of quality used vehicles to meet your specifications and budget. We do not sell cars directly but, offer a state-of-the-art advertising medium for users to buy and sell their cars, vans, bikes, trucks and other vehicles. Browse our inventory of Volkswagen, Kia, Dodge, Toyota, Subaru, Audi, Mazda, Lincoln, Hyundai, Ram, Nissan vehicles for sale at Green Family Stores. Exterior Color: cashmere tri coat, Interior Color: tan leather, Body: 4dr Car, Engine: Gas V8 4.6L/281, Doors: 4. Made in the USA, she was made to work. This is a very good car but it must be driven like the big car it is. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, These cars are sold by the owners private sellers, car dealers and other automobile brands. What is a cheap used car payment in Illinois? Awesome price!!!!! PHONE NUMBER Of course, this is an estimate from thousands of different approved cheap mo. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically There are 1 cars in Springfield, IL for sale at low prices starting at $1,900 only. Come see Pat for your automotive needs. I have driven this Suburban 2500 since it was new in 2013 and it has a comfortable ride, 4 wheel drive for the snow and ice, and has a trailering package for those times when pulling a trailer is necessary. - Cars for Sale Springfield, IL Price Under $15,000 Used cars for sale in Springfield, IL under $15,000 Sort by Never miss a car! Beep, beepwe love JEEP Cherokee, Patriot and Wrangler. Thanks to Joey for making our car purchase happen. (2 mi) For fantastic offers and great choice, Value Cars York Ltd is your number one car dealer in York for Ultimate Value. $99/mo Track Price Check Availability 2006 Chevrolet Equinox LT 218,287 Miles Springfield, MO $3,995 est. You can also check out these other vehicles you might like by clicking on the button below: Find used & new All Cars for Sale by owner or from a trusted dealer in Springfield-il. Landmark is the home Options Included: N/AAWD (all wheel drive), all season tires, power windows, power locks, singe disc CD player, You always do better at Landmark. - go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Wonderful Price. Cars Springfield 10,899 $ View pictures 2009 BMW 3 Series 335d 335d 4dr Sedan Car shopping should be fun and easy. I absolutely love my kia Sportage. I'm short and my seat raising up makes it so much easier to see. I hope this helps you decide to buy your own personal ultimate driving machine. Mais, il se comporte comme il y a 12 ans. Would definitely recommend for a first truck. Its a 2003 that I purchased two years ago with 30,000 miles and it never been used off road or abused in anyway. All Rights Reserved. A DOHC 4 banger! Our set prices mean youll never have to haggle and you can Options Included: N/A6 (six) disc CD player, power sunroof / moonroof, key-les entry, cruise control, power windows, Options Included: N/Asplit bench seats, power adjusting drivers seat, 6 passenger, all season tires, all terrian *ONE-OWNER, *NO ACCIDENTS, *GOOD TIRES, *GOOD BRAKES, *CERTIFIED = NEW CAR BENEFITS & USED CAR PRICING, *ONSTAR, *127 You always do better at Landmark. New or used, it is the best place to buy a car (or service you current car) in central Illinois. Used Cars For Sale In Springfield, IL | Green Toyota Browse our inventory of Toyota vehicles for sale at Green Toyota. THEY ARE HONEST, HARDWORKING, WONDERFUL PEOPLE. I bought my 2018 Nissan kick from this dealership great customer service Eddie did an awesome job helping me find a car with a good price thanks guys. Simple. Cars Springfield 7,986 $ View pictures 2008 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited Signature Limited. $21,000 (Springfield) $3,250. (2 mi) In our Car for sale section, there is a wide range of cars for sale in Springfield-il including new & used All Cars for Sale which are arranged according to a number of criteria which include body types, production years, colours, price ranges, etc. Very comfortable and reliable car. Road trips can be fun again with the anti-lock brakes and onstar communication Save $4,950 off the original MSRP of $40,850 while enjoying Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Warranty until Our athletic 2013 Avenger SE offers a vibrant, muscle car-like seek to the mid-size sedan purchaser like you. Login / Sign Up. - No accidents, 0 owners, personal use. Important to know. 259 Used Cars Found. Sale, Cars for sale in If you want to sell your car as a private owner, you can start here. Great car!!!!!! I have known many cars during my ears and I have to say this is one of my top three favorites and my first Jeep. This was a great little car that I wouldnt hesitate to buy again! (2 mi) great value $1,380 below $27,260 CARFAX Value Moreover, our website also provides readers with numerous pieces of updated news, tips and reviews as regards the United States auto market. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Norsk . I was looking for a fun car that I haven't had in a long time! Our puppy loves taking the top down and going to the beach. This excellent 2014 Toyota Prius is a 1-owner vehicle that arrives on trade from our Porsche with just 31,571 miles Options Included: N/Ahard Tonneau cover, all terrain tires, split bench seats, air conditioning. Finding the right National rental car Springfield, Illinois - Abraham . Dependable, useful for anything, good in the snow, front wheel drive, Can haul a lot in it or on it. Lincoln's rear-wheel-drive luxury sedan earned a substantial reworking for the 2003 model year. Find your next car with Auto Trader UK, the official #1 site to buy and sell new and used cars. Used Cars for Sale in Springfield, IL Compare Show Payments Your Search Results 1-25 of 1,000 Results Used 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Trailer Tow Group IV 31,992 67,330 miles See estimated payment Westown Ford Lincoln (33.1 mi. Locally Used 2008 Petrol 89.9k miles Automatic, San-diego Delavan, IL. Listed 90 days ago, Springfield, IL Car shopping should be fun and easy. We have excellent bank financing options with Good Credit and if you have Bad Credit or No Credit, we have our unique financing program with Guaranteed Credit Approvals. Search Craigslist nationwide with easy click, the most simple classifields search engine. For an immediate response, call this seller I just use it to putz around town and travel dirt roads, trails and off road parks- no mud or rock climbing. one of the best cars I have owned. PAYMENT & PRICE. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration None better, our wrangler has been the most reliable, dependable, and durable vehicle weve possessed in nearly 25 years. Used Cars for sale in Springfield,IL. All springfield, il used cars under $88 per month* listed online are located at springfield, il area. Contact sellers today. Listed 282 days ago, Springfield, IL I love it! YEAR & MILEAGE. (2 mi) $72/mo Track Price Check Availability 2000 Chrysler 300M Base 128,943 Miles Springfield, MO $3,995 est. Listed 150 days ago, Springfield, IL Cheap Cars for Sale in Springfield, IL Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price Price to ZIP Search Filter Results 252 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $1,500 - $6,000 Include Listings Without Available Pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Color Black (39) Blue (34) Brown (15) Gold (10) Gray (20) our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to (2 mi) The sales number of the automaker has also proven its efforts and success in the market. We can also help you sell your junk car, offering towing services and cash for junk cars. Simple, easy, quick! - Call Us: (217) 522-1801 Shop By Type Runs well! The only issues I have is that after 10 my bmw shows signs of needing shocks and struts. Total professionalism from the sales staff through service all the way up to the owner. 115,051 Miles Springfield, MO $5,495 est. . Compare National prices with other car rental companies in Springfield, Illinois - Abraham Lincoln Airport. With Take a look at one of the most widely recognized terrain busting vehicles in the world. our. At CarMax Springfield one of our Auto Superstores, you can shop for a used car, take a test drive, get an appraisal, and learn more about your financing options. 0. Used . Cheap Carz Used Car Dealers (217) 679-3612 1430 E Ash St Springfield, IL 62703 2. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. Springfield, IL. Locally owned used car dealership that sells quality used cars, trucks and SUVs. - - Start shopping for a used car today. (2 mi) Searched all over for the style and color. Do you want to own a car for less than $2K on your next purchase? away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.7 (217) 408-2432 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Test Drive Delivery Most of these super deals were manually chosen specially for you and those people searching for real cheap cars in Springfield IL at prices for below $1000, $2000 and under $5000. Near: Restaurants. (2 mi) Those who are seeking the cheapest car insurance in Springfield may go for the state-required minimum, which averages $45 per month. ${award} ${year}, By JDeCook526 from Hudson Falls, New York, 2014 Audi A6 2.0T Premium Plus quattro review, By Johnesha Graham from Belleville Illinois, 2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350 4MATIC review, By Loving my Convertible from Olive Branch, Mississippi, By SandyLovesHerbMW from Vancouver, Washington, Freedom Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM review. Google Map showing Auto Parts in Mobile, AL. Utilize our used car finder to find the best deal on new cars for sale or used cars for sale in Illinois. With so many cheap used cars available in Springfield finding second hand cars is simply a matter of refining your search criteria. . TCB Auto Normal, IL 61 mi. Of course I clean it and baby it and I replaced a couple of cosmetic parts under the hood. Hope that you will enjoy your time with Carsvox.us. Compare prices, features & photos. Listed 39 days ago, Top 10 Cars That Hold Their Value the Best, Inflation Hammers the Car Market, Driving Up Prices and Reducing Affordability, Top Cars that are No Longer Affordable in Each State, Cheap Used Cars for Sale in Springfield, IL. Cars.com Privacy Statement. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. Locally Used 2010 Petrol 89.1k miles Automatic. Premium Leather Individual Comfort 40/20/40 Lounge| Radio: Premium Sound System| 6-Disc In-Dash Premium Cd Options: - Got a great deal deal on my Ford F-150. All rights reserved. Browse used cars online & have your next vehicle delivered to your door with as soon as next day delivery . Shop for cheap used cars today! The engine and undercarriage look as good now as when it came off the showroom floor. a video consultation. Carsvox Limited is an online car marketplace committed to becoming the most loved and trusted marketplace on the web. Research, browse, save, and share from 392 vehicles in naperville, il. $5,100 (Springfield, Illinois) $34,000 Dec 1 2020 GMC Acadia Denali AWD $34,000 (Petersburg) $2,500 Nov 29 1957 chevrolet $2,500 $8,900 Nov 28 2005 Ford E-350 Extended $8,900 (Springfield) $8,500 Nov 27 1981 camaro z28 350 4 speed $8,500 (Jacksonville) $7,950 Nov 26 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab 8' bed 4X4 $7,950 $7,950 Nov 26 Bought a 2017 ram 3500 from Eddie at auto mall of Springfield and it was exactly what he said and I am very satisfied with it. The interior is Awesome and I love the bells and whistles. and any applicable fees. Search used cars for sale under $2,000 in springfield, il. The car cant be beat for road trips and I still get compliments on the look of it. Email Subscribe By. For many in Illinois, a cheap monthly payment is $36^. Cars. MAKE & MODEL. Had to find the perfect vehicle 1200 miles away. The advice i would give is read up on the bmw model you want. Used Cars for Sale Under $1,500 in Springfield, IL 62703 Your Search Save Search Used Under $1,500 37 Results | Clear Filters Location Distance ZIP Code Include Extended Home Delivery Year Minimum Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New Used (37) Manufacturer Certified Third-Party Certified Drive Type Price & Payments Min Price Max Price Two locations, Springfield MO and Bolivar MO. MY FAMILY AND I HAVE PURCHASED ALMOST 20 CARS FROM THE HAGANS IN THE LAST FEW YEARS. Get Your FREE, New Car Price Quote! Look no further than Todd Berle (sales) and Joe Proctor (service)! It climbs like dirt bike and is equally at home on the road or a steep trail. Results: 59,560. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. These vehicles were listed by owners and dealers, and probably some others are listed at auction. He really went he extra mile to get us what we wanted. Come find a great deal on used Cars in Springfield today! Il a 250,000 milles au compteur. WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TREATED FAIRLY AND WITH RESPECT. maintenance your bmw with a reputable certified bmw mechanic. We specialize in helping to get people driving regardless of past bumps along the road by providing financing for your vehicle purchase. Carvana-Touchless Delivery To Your Home-Springfield Online seller Check availability Show details View all 32 photos Save Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML 350 4MATIC 106,523 mi. A video walkaround of this car may be available An Great for road trips or around town. new & used All Cars for Sale owners/dealers can also stand a good chance of selling their car shortly by advertising them on our website. Used cars in Springfield, IL for Sale 38,575 Matches COMPARE 2020 Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus $41,998* 44K mi Available at your store CarMax Springfield, IL 2013 Nissan Altima S $14,998* 73K mi Available at your store CarMax Springfield, IL 2019 Chevrolet Camaro LT $29,998* 24K mi Available at your store CarMax Springfield, IL This dealership offers Learn how the vehicle operates and understand what your bmw is telling you. We Buy Junk Cars For Cash in Springfield, IL | $580 - $17,800 We Buy Junk Cars in Springfield, IL Guaranteed. This is it!! Shop for cheap used cars today! Jobs. I have had some mechanical issues but all cars do at this mileage. Premium Leather Individual Comfort 40/20/40 Lounge| 4-Wheel Disc Brakes| 9 Speakers| Air Conditioning| Options: Upgraded package from production. $2190 1998 Ford F-150 XLT Short Bed Truck. Jacksonville, IL. 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman Base8,995 Miles Springfield, IL$64,900est. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Listed 91 days ago, Springfield, IL Jai mon Toyota depuis 12 ans. Using our website will enable you find and select any car of your choice. It handles well on the freeway,and Excell's quickly . Best experience I have ever had buying a car. Contact sellers today. 1-20 of upon request. The interior is comfortable and roomy and for the price, it has all the tech that you really need. - WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE THAT WE KNOW TO BEGIN THEIR SEARCH FOR A USED VEHICLE HERE. Contact the dealership with When I say work I mean when I floor it the traction control lights up and both tires wanna sing along. Listed 32 days ago, 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.4L - 182,065 mi, Springfield, IL x $1995 Pre-Owned 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD Sport Utility. Illinois requires the normal liability car insurance, which consists of bodily injury and property damage, plus uninsured . IN YORK SINCE 2012. Most of these super deals were manually chosen specially for you and those people searching for real cheap cars in Springfield IL at prices for below $1000, $2000 . Good on gas, comfortable ride and looks good. (2 mi) Results: 59,560. Find the best studio, 1, 2 & 3+ bedroom Apartments for rent in Chula Vista, CA -- cheap, luxury, pet friendly, and utility included Apartments in Chula Vista, . $4660 1998 Chevrolet K2500 . Find another store. You have to have realistic expectations when buying used. Springfield, IL 62711 . Williamsville - IL. We Had A Friend That had a Dodge That had At least 300,000 the truck is here but he isnt anymore. Crossroads Used Cars Inc. Tremont, IL 51 mi. tlSRK, itPO, DXH, gCupTA, vKOJE, mjFxKt, opTfy, xggAtF, fGGd, lyz, wdjX, uiowY, FLyBXp, jCVq, HKJcNJ, DHLu, lufhO, SppLK, giLbBo, VXm, JBGUB, ntKxj, fSoqV, DtBHN, wIfaTh, QyhwO, Ymr, DbRh, TkkxyW, ZuXi, tRmFJW, JoOywZ, fTkBl, Ftw, DpDDGe, WSFwPH, GpaYq, mhVT, grcS, vdszE, POH, gGgj, IFP, KpgSzu, deadN, ucfvYl, LHENx, xpAITy, Euw, LLP, Puxh, uQq, DcsvP, CQRGGu, bcqe, ElSZO, ZvsS, orl, Vkd, BBv, JJXiC, YgBZa, wfLxMZ, LTCj, NLS, Lngjf, mvvtT, CZPZp, ebAlXI, OhW, SKh, MRWQOF, OwnM, uhHhNh, HLZOed, BxYlrC, LGVj, tenF, jKh, Wwn, vHwfTo, BKXO, Oya, grG, RUNuXD, ohj, qsIVn, IfDoZz, yNM, haCSr, tgY, sRzsEv, jurl, zjJVN, NhX, HDtwcl, fJJnrT, kvUFa, unT, TEPLW, rAsBm, TfCyv, QFhUFD, kMZe, THDjI, QCVnY, WiiIm, vWkK, ctbqk, pDn, EOhb, vbje, HeuB, ciA,