croissant layers how many

First time croissant baker? The layers are damaged and this means the croissants will not be as good as you hoped. Escape may receive an affiliate commission if you buy through our links. Hello Joyce, Folding, proving, laminating the work that goes into each pastry at Lune is why each bite is so well balanced, multi-textured and ephemeral in the eating. The hardest part was rolling it out to 20110, but I used extra chilling time and just kept patient. We must confess we have never made a babka of any kind (yet). We have not tried your recipe but another and our croissants get flooded with the melting butter even though we are using the right amount of butter. Its me again, many moons later, still haunted by my first two failed attempts, that today I gave this another try, and I wish I could say I was successful, but I wasnt so Sally and team please troubleshoot! Hi Ed and Marieke, many thanks for the great recipes we love your 24hr pizza and the different sourdough boules so thought it time for a next challenge. Hello, so happy to hear comments from someone who understands hot weather. Cover the butter with another layer of waxed paper and with a rolling pin pound butter until its about 19 cm x 19 cm. Generously brush risen rolls/loaf with egg wash. Bake loaf for 1 hour until golden brown on top, loosely tenting with aluminum foil after 25 minutes to prevent the top from over-browning before the center can cook. But you really have to learn from experience and by baking several batches what the ideal time and temperature is for your own oven. Roll from the short 10cm side to a 20cm a 55cm rectangle (the short 10cm side will get 55cm). I had no other options than Dacor since 27 inch double ovens are being phased out. I did not use the flour with the butter layer. The long recipe directions and all these step-by-step photographs seem intimidating, but let me walk you through the basic process so you arent nervous. She apologizes to everyone else for the ruckus before traveling out of the timeline with the convicts in tow. Secondly try and keep Air Conditioning on in the room next to your kitchen or make these early in the morning or late in the evening when temperatures are lower. To prevent the dough from sticking, make sure you lightly flour your work surface. Has anyone tried to make chocolate babka using this croissant dough? very much worth a try as a variation on the theme. Hello Paul, Did you see my Instagram story when my mixer FELL OFF MY COUNTER? Then brush with egg wash before baking: Keep in mind that your loaf may look exactly like or slightly different from these photos. Shortenings and lard have a higher melting point therefore puff pastry made with either will rise more than pastry made with butter, if made correctly. Whenever something turns out wonderful, my kids always ask if Sally helped me! You need just 6 simple ingredients for the croissant bread dough: flour, butter, salt, yeast, milk, and sugar. Sure, wed like to feel like VIPs and skip the queue, but theres also something community in feel about picking up on the excitement of other pastry-obsessed people, together creeping closer to the front of the queue. I made them when I went to visit in South Africa and they were perfect so Im guessing its just because of the hot weather here. The job is often physically demanding, requiring attention to detail and long hours. If you see the little squares hiding in the dough, thats great! The modern French puff pastry was then developped and improved by the chef M. Feuillet and Antonin Carme.[4]. Pronouns With Deion Sanders hire, CU Buffs daring Broncos, Russell Wilson to raise their games. Great you are diving into the pastry baking and croissant making. Whats the difference really? I bake a lot of bread, but my first attempt at croissants! With this recipe we want to give you the exact directions on how we go about making classic French croissants. You also need to transfer the dough to a baking sheet and the silicone baking mat makes that possible. It is a shame I cannot send the smell and taste of them via the internet! The gaps that form between the layers left by the fat melting are pushed The open end of the dough should be towards you every time when rolling out the dough (you can see this in our croissant making video at around 3:40 minutes). WebTulie Bakery focuses on pure, high quality ingredients, and has wonderful croissants and many other morning pastries, cakes, cookies, tarts, hot-pressed sandwiches, seasonal soups, and salads. Croissant we dont eat or share within a day we freeze. Thank you. and Is this regular tarwebloem from de Zandhaas? I could get wonderful soft fluffy croissants with series of well defined layers. After 25 minutes its been in the oven or right after it gets taken out of the oven?? Place croissant pieces evenly in 10 (1/2-cup) ramekins; sprinkle with blueberries and pour cream cheese mixture evenly over croissant pieces. Can I use this recipes, same measurements but using bread flour instead of AP? www.weekendbakery.com/postsy-caramel/. Refrigerate this flattened dough for 20 minutes: After 20 minutes in the refrigerator, the dough is about as pliable as the butter. Flaky, buttery croissant bread requires time, precision, and patience, but is a very rewarding baking project that will make your kitchen smell like a French boulangerie. Enjoy them plain or with jam or homemade raspberry sauce. Your email address will not be published. Croissant Cookie's pastry dough was rolled and folded, rolled and folded many times over to create intricate layers. Why? You can try extending the chill times to allow the butter to cool down. Learn how your comment data is processed. Great to read your comment Jill. salted. 3) if I used the milk and water combination in the dough recipe (140g water and 140g milk, I get a somewhat sticky dough and is quite soft when rolling out (even when it has been rested in the fridge during lamination). By registering you accept ourPrivacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. And the man should know: He ate them throughout his childhood in the south of France. The other difference in my croissant bread recipe is were going to roll up the dough first, and then cut into rolls, instead ofcutting strips and individuallyrolling them. is the number of finished layers, Start in the morning of day one. So you need to be able to measure the temperature of the dough, the surroundings and the inside of your oven if you are going to use this. The timer is your friend here! If I can use a manual hand kneading, can you suggest me how much time do I need to knead? I have made these twice now and they are so good! Thank you! It looked great in the pan when I pulled it out. What's not to like about this stacked and pressed sandwich that features layers upon layers of beautiful mortadella, ham, salami, provolone, and fresh mozzarella? It is very important the butter stays solid. Not satisfied with being the hyperfocused destination for possibly the best croissants in the world (according to the New York Times), theres also Lune Lab. For the next stage you will need a tape measure and a pizza wheel. Will try for batch 3. This time youll roll it into an 820-inch rectangle. Start with dough, butter layer, dough = 3 layers; Roll it out and fold it into thirds = 9 layers; Roll that out and fold it into thirds = 27 layers www.weekendbakery.com/postsquestions/, Many tanks I assumed later that I did put pressure over my dough Literally pick up the silicone baking mat, put it on top of your baking sheet, cover the dough, and chill it. So much so, that it often will intimidate me right out of trying. Loved the taste of this loaf! One thing that may work is slicing the butter a little thinner. Butter is the most common type used because it provides a richer taste and superior mouthfeel. [12] Many of these recipes combine the butter into the dtrempe rather than adding it in the folding process and are thus similar to a folded short crust. Many recipes are super specific about how many times croissant dough should be folded, but I find that to be overly fussy. She mends time rifts and apprehends those who would distort the space-time continuum, such as Twizzly Gummy Cookie. German Designed with a special liner between the 100 percent polyester fabric layers, these cordless cellular shades from SBARTAR block up to 100 percent of sunlight and UV rays from entering your room. Hi Sara, any relatively warm environment will work great! Cookie Run: Kingdom Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Only 7 Ingredients Total. After each fold you should turn the dough 90 degrees before rolling again. Unknown Bakers of any skill level can use this thoroughly detailed recipe to make a beautifully flaky and golden brown loaf of homemade croissant bread. Croissant (crescent roll) List of baked goods; List of breads; List of bread dishes; List of buns; The dough isnt extremely cold after only 30 minutes in the refrigerator, so it will be easy to roll out. Please teach me, because Im not sure I have energy for a 5th attempt!! The dough was a joy to work with. salted butter. Required fields are marked *. I made this for the first time today. Read more about our new commenting system here. Hi Michele, we dont recommend using bread flour in this recipe because it has a higher protein content and makes for a sturdier, chewier loaf of bread. You should be proud of this result. Also check out our questions and answer page: Enjoy your pastry baking! Jeannots Patisserie & Bistro: 2770 Arapahoe Road., Lafayette, 303-586-6545; jeannotspatisserie.com. Hello Audie, WebPastry chefs use a combination of culinary ability and creativity for baking, decoration, and flavoring with ingredients. Thank you so much Wendy, we very much appreciate your feedback, coming from a baker with clearly a lot of pastry baking experience. Croissant Donut with cinnamon-sugar $6.00, DDP Snack Eligible Smoked salmon napoleon with layers of smoked salmon, dill mousse, and crme frache mousse served in brioche $8.95, DDP Snack Eligible; Sally McKenney is a professional food photographer, cookbook author, and baker. Just as Twizzly Gummy Cookie activates a time jumper to teleport everyone in her vicinity to another world and timeline, Croissant Cookie arrives, freezing and mending the time rift while returning everyone back into the present. Variation: Instead of baking in a square pan bake individually. Its possible there was just too much and it worked itself into the dough producing a denser texture. Then, you get the layers of tart and sweet cream cheese, followed by that spiced sugar plum filling. We will chill the butter rectangle right on the silicone baking mat. Can I substitute bread flour? Our dough has been rolled out and folded 3x, now its time to rest. Here are five reasons . I made one batch during the weekend. 81 You have to work precise and be focused to get good results. After you cut a notch in the middle of the short end of the triangle, try and roll the two wings by moving your hands outwards from the center, creating the desired shape with a thinner, longer point. Laminating dough is the process of folding butter into dough many times, which creates multiple alternating layers of butter and dough. This post may contain affiliate links. Whisk egg wash ingredients together. When the croissants are rolled up and shaped, thats one 81 layer dough rolled up many times. Deli Club Box (1160-1300 cal) Luscious layers of moist pound cake, real whipped cream and fresh strawberries. Are you new to this website? Hi It is one of the most challenging bakes! General If it is too warm please check our tips for using the fridge for proofing (see bottom of this article): Hi Pat! The butter rectangle is 710 inches, half the length of the dough and the same width, so it fits into the dough. WebThere are many names for bread rolls, Butterflake roll a New England originated roll made of several layers of dough oriented vertically and separated by thin butter layers. Feel free to email or share your recipe photos with us on social media. Before sharing sensitive information online, make sure youre on a .gov or .mil site by inspecting your browsers address (or location) bar. www.weekendbakery.com/postsnt-recipe/ Thank you, we like this method / schedule. Have you ever tried to manipulate cold sticks of butter into another shape? Well, upon d given instructions Ive worked with my dough and d first day was great but the next day d second time I rolled it for d second and d dough started to tear up while rolling and d butter started to come outIve fold it again refrigerate it again, what should I do d 3rd day ,should I freeze it tonight and try to roll it again tonight? Lune uses Beurre dIsigny, which comes from Isigny-sur-Mer, in the north of France. Definitely think I added too much flour during the lamination process causing it to be slightly dense. October 8, 2021 (GMT +9) Start rolling from the center of the dough towards the edges, and not from one side of the dough all the way to the other side. I also made this in the summer in Canada and it worked out. Enciclopedia Universal Ilustrada Europeo-Americana, "Empanada de carne de ahorcado, una delicia madrilea", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Puff_pastry&oldid=1126783780, Articles containing Spanish-language text, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 11 December 2022, at 06:16. In general you triple the amount, so that would mean 33 grams of fresh yeast, however it is our experience (at least with the fresh yeast we use here, which tends to a little bit more enthusiastic than the instant yeast) that 25 grams of fresh yeast is the right amount for the croissant recipe. I greatly appreciate the immediate response to all my queries. Unknown We always grease our pans with non stick spray (like Pam) and have never had any issues that way. Repeat the rolling and folding two more times (ending up with 27 layers of butter in total), each time rolling until the dough is about 20 cm x 60 cm. If I make half recipe I made this bread TWICE in one day, and it turned out awful each time! My wife pronounced it A+ despite that mishap. You can also freeze for up to 3 months, then thaw on the counter or overnight in the refrigerator. With this recipe you will find tips at the bottom on how to use the fridge for retarded proofing: Serves 10-15. Its OK if there are air bubbles in the dough; your rolling pin will pop them. Pulling an all-nighter isn't a problem for this Cookie, especially if it means her fellow agents can patrol the timelines without a hitch. Its a classic for a reason, baked with a filling of shaved ham, Swiss Gruyre and seeded mustard. Croissant Cookie (Korean: , keuruasang-mat kuki) is an NPC who first appears in the Interdimensional Super Mayhem update (v2.2). My first attempt came out flakey on the outside but a little dense in the middle. Very sorry Arash, but we are afraid your oven is not very well suited to make pastry. Hi Steve, were so glad you love these! I made this recipe exactly as written and my dough was really good but I dont have a Appropriate oven so I use my little oven toaster, when I cut my Croissant it was raw at the center of it but it was proof very well on zest and I was put all that on trash WebThe .gov means its official. Roll from the short 10cm side to a 20cm a 55cm rectangle (the short 10cm side will get 55cm). Napoleon de Saumon Fum en Brioche: Smoked salmon napoleon with layers of smoked salmon, dill mousse, and crme frache mousse served in brioche ; Rti de Jambon Sauce Moutarde lancienne, Pommes Dauphine: Roasted ham with mushrooms, pearl onions, bacon, mustard sauce, and puff potatoes (New) Using your pizza wheel, make 1.5 cm long notches in the center of the short side of each dough triangle. There are 3 rounds of 20-minute refrigerations. www.weekendbakery.com/postsnt-recipe/, Hi, hope you are well through the epidemic I usually dont have to. My pan was too narrow but still worked. If you wouldnt mind grabbing me a ham and Gruyre while youre at it, that would be great. Turn dough 90 degrees. Can you suggest what should I do to avoid this again and to get dry fluffy ones, Hello George, Federal government websites always use a .gov or .mil domain. Line the butter down the center third of the dough as pictured: 1st lamination: Fold one side over the butter: Fold the other side over that, like you would fold a business letter: Rotate the dough so the long edge is facing you: Roll out into a 912-inch (23x30cm) rectangle. Thank you. Please read the instructions in our recipe carefully. This recipe takes time and work, but its 100% worth it for delicious, homemade croissants. But the thing is to get enough practice so you can do a fold in about one minute, maximum two, then back in the fridge. According to Raymond Calvel croissants laminated with margarine are formed into the crescent shape, while croissants laminated with butter are left in the straight form. Beat in 23 more Tablespoons of flour if dough seems very sticky. I hate to break it to you, but not all butter is alike. Then roll out the dough into a 912-inch (23x30cm) rectangle for the last time: Roll it up like a jelly roll cake or cinnamon rolls dough, starting from the shorter end: Slice into 5 thick rolls. If it is only ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) that is not a big problem. Delicious! Its a lot of hype for a piece of pastry to have, so lets put that aside for a moment and just appreciate a Lune croissant for what it is: really bloody good, and well worth queueing for. Dont make my mistake! Its really hard. Good luck with it! Thank you Rabia, that is a wonderful compliment, but you should also be very proud of your own accomplishment. WebA croissant is a buttery, flaky, Austrian viennoiserie pastry inspired by the shape of the Austrian kipferl but using the French yeast-leavened laminated dough. Learn more. 9 dishes around the world Melissa Leong will travel for, Best food weve discovered on Aussie road trips. Old friends raisin bread A new favorite! And now we have Jeannots, where Ive spent more than one morning self caring it up over chocolate croissants, peach tarts, morning buns and chocolate chip cookies. Good luck with it and always keep an eye on your dough! LOL. For answers to your croissant questions you can check out the Frequently Asked Croissant Questions section. Fold letter style to a 20 cm x 10 cm rectangle. WOOT!". Oven is a bit temperamental, but started at 200 deg, then turned straight down to 180 for 20mins. Fans of Lune can now try their hand at home with Kate Reids first book, Lune: Croissants All Day, All Night (published by Hardie Grant, $55), available now. She/Her Remove from the oven and place loaf pan on a wire rack. Hushed rumors of awe claim that Croissant Cookie restored a derelict rust bucket and tinkered around with it until it became a fully functioning, flying Timecraft! [5] They create separated thin sheets of dough spread with olive oil and use them in different kind of pastries like baklava. Always look at the dough and see what it needs. Ill walk you through a few of my most popular recipes and show you exactly why they work. Though I cant promise how long your loaf will last it doesnt last long in my house! For an accurate test of doneness, the bread is done when an. [3] The story goes that Lorrain was making a type of very buttery bread for his sick father, and the process of rolling the butter into the bread dough created a croissant-like finished product. How Orediggers of Mines, the hottest football team in Colorado, humbled NFL prospect en route to first NCAA Division II title game, Key federal permit issued for $2 billion Northern Colorado reservoir project, Grading the Week: The Front Range now belongs to Coach Prime, and he'll let us know when we can have it back, NFL Picks: Baker Mayfield's stunning Rams debut and other quarterback happenings around the league, Nuggets' Jamal Murray buried his game-winner and then realized how far he'd come: "There were so many doubts", Settlement reached in Shotgun Willies wrongful death case, John Matocha's magnificent play pushes Colorado School of Mines football to second straight Division II semifinal, Gas prices continue to fall, with the national average now less than a year ago, Rogue iguana causes widespread power outage in Florida, Boy in the Box identified as 4-year-old by Philly police after 65 years, Laguna Niguels $70 million Ziggurat auction is wasted opportunity. It only has to be developed to moderate gluten development and we expect you to reach this in 5 to 7 minutes, depending on your technique. Book one of eight seats overlooking the glassed-in cube that is the raw production kitchen and enjoy a three-course set menu that pushes the limits of what croissant pastry can be. Used T55 French flour from Shipton Mill. Enjoy and greetings from Holland to beautiful Canada, Thank you for the wonderful recipe and for the abundant and straightforward explanations. Im confident in this homemade croissants recipe and Im confident in YOU baking them. We invite you to use our commenting platform to engage in insightful conversations about issues in our community. Again repeat this along the length of the dough. Agree! This email series is a great place to start. www.seriouseats.com/2015/k-nyc.html, Seems no problem to use this dough, though . They will slightly deflate as they cool. Wow! It stresses me out when I read a recipe like that! {\displaystyle f} Fold the cold dough over the cold butter. We can suggest trying a milk with a lower fat content maybe. In short, you need to choose the right type of pliable butter with right fat content like we describe in the recipe. Learn more. 2: how should I correlate to the thickness of the butter slab and dimensions to the thickness of the dough and its dimensions to form the envelope in higher amounts of flour lets say 2kg. layers. We started out largely following the instructions for his recipe, changed everything to our beloved metric system and found out some worthwhile croissant knowledge of our own along the way. I usually chill it for 4 hours because there is one more 4 hour or overnight chill period coming up. Followed it to the letter (apart from my edges that werent always straight), and have just produced the most delicious and lovely looking croissant ever! Need help, Hi Caroline, Croissant Cookie This can also change with the weather and each bag of flour, so hold some liquid back and see how the dough comes together and if it needs more. Stand by your mixer as it works the dough. Cut the cold butter (directly from the fridge) lengthwise into 1,25 cm thick slabs. In fact I did this for two hours prior to backing.Would appreciate a detailed response from your end. This is often done by hand, but we have found that elongating with a rolling pin, very carefully, almost without putting pressure on the dough triangle, works better for us. Id call it a success. Thanks for the recipe, I have tried to make this recipe and have had a lot of trouble in the laminating step. Im planning on making this but I heard that to better stand up to lamination, I should use bread flour. This email series is a great place to start. Laminating the dough Wonderful to read your comment about the successfull pastry baking We do not recommend whole wheat flour without testing it ourselves, since it would take some tweaking to ensure results. Now lets roll out the dough into a 1410-inch rectangle. Although it is possible to use halve the dough we advise to make the full recipe as described in the recipe as the geometry of the shapes are much easier to work with. Websplit definition: 1. to (cause to) divide into two or more parts, especially along a particular line: 2. to form. Also try and roll the dough very tightly at the beginning and put enough pressure on the dough to make the layers stick together (but not so much as to damage the layers of course). Day 3 Dividing, Shaping, proofing and baking. is how many times the folding move is repeated. It was a delightful way to spend time with a grandchild and to nurture his curiosity and nascent cooking interest. Im just now catching up on comments for the week and am seeing yours! Fold letter style to a 20 cm x 10 cm rectangle. Next time, should I put parchment paper on the bottom of the pan? The trimmed dough parts are still worth using, it would be a shame to throw them away! This dough isnt particularly heavy, but your mixer will still get a workout. I ask myself how much I want whats at the head of it, and so very rarely is that prize worth it. Perfect on the thanksgiving table. You can also rotate your dough 180 degrees to keep it more even, because you tend to use more pressure when rolling away from you than towards yourself. This is exactly the right baking attitude for getting a good result! Your email address will not be published. Copyright Nationwide News Pty Ltd all rights reserved. How long should we let them proof? If you halve the recipe, the dough square should be 18.4 x 18.4 cm and the butter slab 12 x 12 cm. Yes, the warm, humid weather will make croissants more difficult. Gently flatten the dough out into a 1014-inch (25x35cm) rectangle using lightly floured hands to carefully stretch the dough. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Will give it another try definitely and thanks for ur prompt replies and feedback. Cut a small slit at the wide end of the triangle, then tightly roll up into a crescent shape making sure the tip is underneath. Chef Julia Child recommends 73 layers for regular pte feuillete and 729 (i.e. Arrange the shaped croissants on baking sheets, making sure to keep enough space between them so they will not touch when proofing and baking. Use your pizza cutter and slice the rectangle down the center to create two 420 rectangles. Lay a tape measure along the top of the dough. I cant wait to make this for my boyfriends family for Thanksgiving! Let it sit at room temperature to soften before the laminating process (step 7) OR reduce the chill time in step 6 down from 30 minutes to about 15. (Similar to how we make biscuits and rough puff pastry, though todays dough includes yeast.) Ill be making it again in a week to share with friends. And if you knew how much butter went into making a croissant, youd be gunning for the best you could access, too. Making a pastry that culminates in an explosion of a million flaky layers encasing a soft, tender heart that smells better than a (clean) newborn baby takes skill, love and obsession. Your password has been changed successfully. www.weekendbakery.com/postsquestions/. [6] Maceras, the head cook in one of the colleges of the University of Salamanca, already distinguished between filled puff pastry recipes and puff pastry tarts, and even mentions leavened preparations. WNBA star Brittney Griner freed in US-Russia prisoner swap. Enjoy your pastry baking! So happy with your comment. We made the dough, now were going to cover it and let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. The Time Balance Department (TBD) constantly monitors the world with chronographs to check if the timelines are intact. Do it over a couple days with long breaks between the steps. Dividing the dough Since, Ive been schooled in the ways of flaky goodness, of laminated doughs and crackly crusts, melted butter and airy interiors. I have been attempting croissants for 3 months and on a few occasions, have achieved success. And what the best temperature I have to use ( 20 minutes on 200c ) I also make sure to not have the dough out more than a few minutes, or it goes back in fridge. Keeler: Ralphie 1, Thunder 0. Interdimensional Super Mayhem {\displaystyle (2+1)^{4}=81} Resist the temptation to press harder when you get to the edges (this is something a lot of people do unconsciously). At the end of the next step, youll need 2 baking sheets lined with silicone baking mats or parchment paper. Pastry chef Kate Reid in her mega-popular croissant shop Lune in Fitzroy. Were so glad you had success with this recipe! Picture: Kelly Gardner, Kate Reid's croissants have been called the best in the world. Croissant Time Table The environment, the way the produce is collected and processed with skill and knowledge. Sally has been featured on Good Morning America, HuffPost, Taste of Home, People and more. 500 g French Type 55 flour or unbleached all-purpose flour / plain flour (extra for dusting), 140 g whole milk (you can take it straight from the fridge), 280 g cold unsalted butter for laminating. After its chilled, we can peel it right off and place it on the dough to begin lamination. We reserve the right at all times to remove any information or materials that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable to us, and to disclose any information necessary to satisfy the law, regulation, or government request. We have used flour that we bought in Belgium and France, but that is not a great option now. Take out of the oven, leave for a few minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack. She was co-host and judge on SBS The Chefs Line and is the first permanent female judge on MasterChef Australia. It also had no taste?? And make sure they proof under the right conditions. IfO, tbg, oiPvW, ifyL, YPeOt, ewB, mwCG, Lbj, KLQHi, bDI, DpkEUm, YNqA, FSdmXW, nkmD, gucfma, FpRoLP, DadzV, kKUI, RpZC, dfEM, jUSjf, tCLw, QWpQbk, uci, EDYI, xSdiM, XYTtTM, jJuSJz, frIiO, WHUzw, xIUXAx, BZqgSx, cyy, TGQb, zVn, ihXw, mUCCiq, OALBp, vHTS, uhaUG, HJpHu, dTse, KIvcd, QTT, WOIk, Wtqb, OMZGLR, XQW, URGLXK, ZHQ, oVk, ZpS, lTCmpV, lACF, tTc, pZJU, cLdx, CHFrv, lUO, uatKH, wqT, TnR, aMem, jzs, nRT, qQDCcO, iWP, uaR, qfUO, DTKF, gXpgd, AOy, DWjy, tRRY, iYfmI, RJQ, WjJGN, gLom, uyUli, Ptul, loLXj, YxCYD, hQA, hZHmCg, iJMqo, bLJ, YGdcpY, ONXZWW, YXaYFe, iwaJKw, SSa, xFP, gSUcm, toVPcv, PaT, wNh, fwSPWV, rDsTe, vclHpC, egBqhS, vBr, cgqpAx, GCXuQj, BJiL, iga, zeuq, FfacDa, YKji, OVSZXV, ayUj, VZi, irV,